Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Maher putting the smack down on Democrats
Bill better watch it or heâ€s going to be ousted from the cabal

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
Good vid. For the record I liked Marr before it was “cool” to like him because he rips dems more now. I liked Jon Stewart too. Sure it was 65-35 trashing of pubs, but he called out both sides. Colbert and Noah donâ€t call out the left at all. They should be piling on Whoopie Goldstein, but surely wonâ€t.
(02-02-2022, 09:39 AM)Erhino Wrote: Good vid. For the record I liked Marr before it was “cool” to like him because he rips dems more now. I liked Jon Stewart too. Sure it was 65-35 trashing of pubs, but he called out both sides. Colbert and Noah donâ€t call out the left at all. They should be piling on Whoopie Goldstein, but surely wonâ€t.
I agree, both are entertaining.

In the case of Maher and Stewart, neither are im trouble of upsetting the dem establishment because they use these guys to help moderate dems to vote for dems.

Basically saying, see look we aren't all far left crazies, you can vote for dems and we'll wrangle in the far left and we'll drive the bus.

Except the far left is the only group that will ever drive their bus and they always have and always will.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(02-02-2022, 09:39 AM)Erhino Wrote: Good vid. For the record I liked Marr before it was “cool” to like him because he rips dems more now. I liked Jon Stewart too. Sure it was 65-35 trashing of pubs, but he called out both sides. Colbert and Noah donâ€t call out the left at all. They should be piling on Whoopie Goldstein, but surely wonâ€t.

I've oddly liked Maher going back to the 90s when I would watch Politically Incorrect.  Old school liberals like he and Alan Dershowitz, among others, have my respect even though I probably disagree with them at least 75% of the time.

I was never into Stewart as I thought he had more of a nasty streak to him. Maher is usually just hilarious and isn't as nasty about stuff (usually. I'm sure there are exceptions)
He has never been afraid to call out either party especially issue to issue. He hates the woke mentality of the “Twitter mob”

Itâ€s almost he goes battle to battle, but eventually will go one side for the war.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(02-02-2022, 10:00 AM)Georgem80 Wrote: He has never been afraid to call out either party especially issue to issue. He hates the woke mentality of the “Twitter mob”

Itâ€s almost he goes battle to battle, but eventually will go one side for the war.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats my issue, at the end of the day he tells his millions of fans/followers to vote D even though the radical left always drives the bus.

Bill Maher has been doing what very few can the last year or so, calling out the crazy left.

Old school left we can deal with and disagree with and have discussions. Crazy left, nope.

Im glad he is pushing back on this. Scary when I find myself agreeing with Bill Maher.
Colbert is the Dem court jester
(02-02-2022, 08:27 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:
Good clip
You can tell its not a Election Year . Wait till 2023 and see what they are saying and about who. Off year dribble to pick up ratings from the left. They see what CNN's ratings are.
Was never a fan of Mahr, Stewart, Colbert etc.

Mahr had a strong case but this is nothing that is not and has not been said by may of us on the Nuthouse for years.  Yeah he is no hero of mine, he is just late to the party.  I do respect though he cashes in on his views while we discuss our greatness for free.
(02-02-2022, 04:04 PM)TcSoup Wrote: You can tell its not a Election Year . Wait till 2023 and see what they are saying and about who. Off year dribble to pick up ratings from the left. They see what CNN's ratings are.
Thats my point, right now they're playing tough, but as soon as it is dnc versus rnc, suddenly the dnc candidate will be awesome and if you don't vote for them, you're a demon.

(02-02-2022, 11:19 PM)davebucknut Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 04:04 PM)TcSoup Wrote: You can tell its not a Election Year . Wait till 2023 and see what they are saying and about who.  Off year dribble to pick up ratings from the left. They see what CNN's ratings are.
Thats my point, right now they're playing tough, but as soon as it is dnc versus rnc, suddenly the dnc candidate will be awesome and if you don't vote for them, you're a demon.

Demon or racist? 
id like to have a beer with Maher.  I think he's mostly over the top criticizing the right, but at least he's not tribal and recognizes insanity. 
Good post Pitch
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
(02-03-2022, 07:12 AM)dkeener67 Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 11:19 PM)davebucknut Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 04:04 PM)TcSoup Wrote: You can tell its not a Election Year . Wait till 2023 and see what they are saying and about who.  Off year dribble to pick up ratings from the left. They see what CNN's ratings are.

Demon or racist? 
id like to have a beer with Maher.  I think he's mostly over the top criticizing the right, but at least he's not tribal and recognizes insanity. 
Good post Pitch
Either one will work for the left

You're not wrong about Maher, but neither am I. Remember he still stumped for Biden and kamala! And In 2016 for cankles.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Barr part of deep state or wiifully stupid? zigbee 31 191 8 hours ago
Last Post: K9Buck
  Of course Joe Biden didn't "win" in 20', Bill Barr is in on the scam K9Buck 45 244 04-05-2024, 05:02 PM
  Bill Cosby K9Buck 0 56 02-23-2024, 03:47 PM
  Democrats unveil new hip hop task force to tackle racial inequity maize 12 220 02-15-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Funny skit, how white Democrats view blacks K9Buck 2 91 01-11-2024, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Kevin McCarthy - Democrats look like America Hightop77 38 653 12-13-2023, 04:13 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Bill Maher with a walk-off grand slam in defense of the west. ScarletHayes 45 986 11-20-2023, 01:21 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Bill Gates ‘Digital IDS’ Will Be Mandatory To Participate in Society maize 47 831 11-19-2023, 11:21 AM
Last Post: wydileie
  Now it’s “pharmacy deserts” that are putting lives at risk maize 14 301 11-14-2023, 10:55 PM
  Some sanity from Bill Clinton maize 11 256 10-04-2023, 09:43 PM