Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive frame of mind goes long way to fruitful outcomes. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TakeThePointsShould this guy have been released?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/convicted-chi...49507.html

I wonder if anyone who could commit such a crime could ever be "rehabilitated".
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
He should have been executed 27 years ago.
Heinous crime to be sure. He was 13 when he committed the murder and was tried as an adult. Tough call, but he served his time. Heâ€s likely the kind of guy that is going to need close psychiatric monitoring for a while.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(02-01-2022, 09:32 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: Heinous crime to be sure. He was 13 when he committed the murder and was tried as an adult. Tough call, but he served his time. Heâ€s likely the kind of guy that is going to need close psychiatric monitoring for a while.
Strangle, bash him in the head with a rock, and raping him. You think heâ€s really going to need to be monitored?
(02-01-2022, 09:41 PM)Dzone1 Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 09:32 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: Heinous crime to be sure. He was 13 when he committed the murder and was tried as an adult. Tough call, but he served his time. Heâ€s likely the kind of guy that is going to need close psychiatric monitoring for a while.
Strangle, bash him in the head with a rock, and raping him. You think heâ€s really going to need to be monitored?
He was 13 at the time of the crime, no civil society should be executing 13 year olds. Had he been tried as a juvenile he would have been released at the age of 18. 

I spent a lot of time coaching 7th and 8th graders, 13 and 14 years old. Most coaches refuse to deal with middle schoolers because they are often emotional basket cases. They are still mommyâ€s baby but dadâ€s young man. They get very emotional over the smallest things. I will never excuse murder, but letâ€s use some perspective here.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(02-01-2022, 09:56 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote:
He was 13 at the time of the crime, no civil society should be executing 13 year olds. Had he been tried as a juvenile he would have been released at the age of 18. 

I spent a lot of time coaching 7th and 8th graders, 13 and 14 years old. Most coaches refuse to deal with middle schoolers because they are often emotional basket cases. They are still mommyâ€s baby but dadâ€s young man. They get very emotional over the smallest things. I will never excuse murder, but letâ€s use some perspective here.
I would not want to be on that neighborhood watch. 13 or not, heâ€s a psychopath.
Hell no.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
(02-01-2022, 09:56 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote:

I agree with you China. Tried as adult at 13? Can we hold these liberal judges/DA's to to the same standard.
Man at the age of 13 a person knows what is right and wrong and even his own parents didn't want him released because they know he is a monster.

I give him less than a year before he's doing it again.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(02-01-2022, 09:56 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: He was 13 at the time of the crime, no civil society should be executing 13 year olds. Had he been tried as a juvenile he would have been released at the age of 18. 

He should be tried as anyone else who has the capacity to rape and murder...give him his trial, give him appeal(s) then put the animal to sleep.

There is no rehabbing anyone who does that type of sh*t
It's all selective. A 13 year old murders a 4 year old and is tried as an adult. A 17 year old molests a 10 year old girl and is tried as a minor and will do two years in a juvenile detainment center as a 26 year old. The nutcase will not have to register as a sex offender. Tranny types seem to be the current favorite of the left.

As for the 13 year old having emotional issues it come from the mother regardless if the father is in the home. It's obviously worse when the father is not in the home. It's called feminine emotional energy, and it's what makes boys emotional.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
He's a child rapist and murderer and they're letting him go?  I imagine that the odds of him doing something similar in the future are HIGH.  He definitely looks the part.

[Image: d5c514b85435d08ebc91262cb45427fe]
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
I agree that 13 year old generally understand the basics of right and wrong. But IMHO having worked with kids this age for quite a while, their full comprehension of the consequences do at times elude them. What this particular kid did was horribly wrong and was likely an expression of a deep pathological issue. Whether he has ever fully recovered from this it's unknown but possible he has not. He's 41 now and has spent nearly 70% of his life behind bars. Maybe he has passed some mental health test and maybe he has expressed sincere remorse, and that's why his parole was granted, I don't know. There's a lot missing from the article that would help. However, for someone that has spent that length of time behind bars, there is no doubt he will struggle on the outside without significant support.

One point, it was not his parents that were against his release according to the article. It was the parents of the victim.

But I cannot ever see execution of a 13 year old, lest we become like some of the muslim societies that inflict horrible abuse upon their women and children.

He could easily live for another 40 or 50 years, and frankly, I suspect that life outside will not be much better than being inside. This is a lose - lose proposition from most perspectives.
(02-02-2022, 01:41 AM)ChinaBuck Wrote: I agree that 13 year old generally understand the basics of right and wrong. But IMHO having worked with kids this age for quite a while, their full comprehension of the consequences do at times elude them. What this particular kid did was horribly wrong and was likely an expression of a deep pathological issue. Whether he has ever fully recovered from this it's unknown but possible he has not. He's 41 now and has spent nearly 70% of his life behind bars. Maybe he has passed some mental health test and maybe he has expressed sincere remorse, and that's why his parole was granted, I don't know. There's a lot missing from the article that would help. However, for someone that has spent that length of time behind bars, there is no doubt he will struggle on the outside without significant support.

One point, it was not his parents that were against his release according to the article. It was the parents of the victim.

But I cannot ever see execution of a 13 year old, lest we become like some of the muslim societies that inflict horrible abuse upon their women and children.

He could easily live for another 40 or 50 years, and frankly, I suspect that life outside will not be much better than being inside. This is a lose - lose proposition from most perspectives.

Guys that molest little kids don't get better.  They can't quit.  This guy needs to be kept OUT of the public and securely held.  I agree that the death penalty may be too harsh considering he was 13.  Regardless of that, he should NEVER be free.

- Benito Mussolini
I had 13 year old's shooting at me in Central America, Southeast & Southwest Asia, Africa, and I have no doubts if I drove on south clinton right now there's a good chance of having a 13 year old shoot at me in Trenton.

Heinous acts of rape, torture, and murder should be met with death. These people are not redeemable and are a burden on society. The problem could be proving guilt after an accusation and the government not botching it up somehow. The dude needs to be in a work program and monitored until death. I'd suggest any campus library or coffee shop.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Matt Araiza released Syncro 33 851 02-22-2024, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Iowa Mels
  Tyre Nichols video released at 7pm Bonebuck 184 3,812 11-02-2023, 01:38 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Should juevenilles charged with heinous crimes have their names released? K9Buck 27 499 09-18-2023, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Dzone1
  Griner released dkeener67 137 1,799 05-23-2023, 08:18 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Newly released J6 video of Pelosi, etc., sure looks staged to me K9Buck 26 518 02-17-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Mall shooter to be released and go back to work? TakeThePoints 38 946 04-18-2022, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Supplemental nutrition and assistanc program schedule is released davebucknut 4 362 02-06-2022, 05:55 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Marine that criticized party is released from Democratic gulag K9Buck 3 400 12-25-2021, 03:46 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Teen immigrant charged with 3 murders, released to attend school Hightop77 28 1,057 10-29-2021, 02:37 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Served 40 years for shooting Reagan...now to be released next June 2022 zigbee 7 742 09-30-2021, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Blinky