Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Poll: Did the origins come from animal or lab leak?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes it is from animal
22.22%
2 22.22%
Yes it is from lab
33.33%
3 33.33%
I do not know
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Did the coronavirus come from the Wuhan lab?
If you use Spotify, you can find Brett Weinstein's dark horse podcast on there for free, also. It's episode 21.5, apparently. I say that because it comes between episodes 21 and 22, but is not numbered.

This is about 2 hours long, and the beginning is a bit disheveled as they get into the conversation, but it provides a lot of factual, scientific evidence for the possibility that the coronavirus came from the Wuhan lab.

The virus came from a bat cave deep in the Chinese mountains. The researchers took the infected bats back to the lab and did God knows what with it there.
I use Spotify all the time. You didn't "listen" to two hours unless that was background noise.
(09-05-2021, 10:52 AM)maize Wrote: I use Spotify all the time. You didn't "listen" to two hours unless that was background noise.

Do you often pretend to know things you actually don't know and couldn't possibly know?
(09-05-2021, 10:36 AM)stxbuck Wrote: The virus came from a bat cave deep in the Chinese mountains. The researchers took the infected bats back to the lab and did God knows what with it there.
I saw if on South Park last year, Randy started this Pandemic, Randy and Mickey Mouse
I blame Todd Palin.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
(09-05-2021, 10:36 AM)stxbuck Wrote: The virus came from a bat cave deep in the Chinese mountains. The researchers took the infected bats back to the lab and did God knows what with it there.
At which point it leaked out accidentally or purposely, but knowing the stakes my bet is purposely, because the CCP is evil.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
It was purposely released. China knew this would spread over the entire world and bring many countries to its knees. China was pissed at Trump and this was the way to attack because they are not capable military wise to defeat us and they know they would get crushed. China also released this to lessen its own population and remove the elderly in its own country.
China supposedly only had about 3K deaths to covid19. Maybe Chinabuck can correct/verify numbers.
(09-05-2021, 03:14 PM)Bonebuck Wrote: It was purposely released. China knew this would spread over the entire world and bring many countries to its knees. China was pissed at Trump and this was the way to attack because they are not capable military wise to defeat us and they know they would get crushed. China also released this to lessen its own population and remove the elderly in its own country.
100%

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(09-05-2021, 03:14 PM)Bonebuck Wrote: It was purposely released. China knew this would spread over the entire world and bring many countries to its knees. China was pissed at Trump and this was the way to attack because they are not capable military wise to defeat us and they know they would get crushed. China also released this to lessen its own population and remove the elderly in its own country.
Perhaps, but it's the definition of insane to release a virus into our species that you cannot control
(09-05-2021, 05:14 PM)Sanitarian2 Wrote:
Perhaps, but it's the definition of insane to release a virus into our species that you cannot control

You don't think they'd already done human testing? That's silly.

They knew exactly who this would affect. The old. The fat. The already sick.

China would love nothing more than to cull their own herd, particularly their elderly. They DO NOT give a damn about the damage it would inflict on their own people...they were happy to see this spread the way it did and affect the world in such a spectacular fashion.
(09-05-2021, 07:57 PM)Syncro Wrote:
(09-05-2021, 05:14 PM)Sanitarian2 Wrote:

You don't think they'd already done human testing? That's silly.

They knew exactly who this would affect.  The old.  The fat.  The already sick.

China would love nothing more than to cull their own herd, particularly their elderly.  They DO NOT give a damn about the damage it would inflict on their own people...they were happy to see this spread the way it did and affect the world in such a spectacular fashion.

If the CCP will kill 70 million of their own people, taking a few casualties to get rid of Trump is not going to be a problem.  Maybe if China had acted responsibly at some point you could make the argument it really was all just an accident but that never happened.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(09-05-2021, 08:01 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: If the CCP will kill 70 million of their own people, taking a few casualties to get rid of Trump is not going to be a problem.  Maybe if China had acted responsibly at some point you could make the argument it really was all just an accident but that never happened.

I understand. You understand. I've pretty much said this from Day 1.

The real issue (outside of the vast majority of the left and the media) are the fake intellectuals like the strip mall dick pill doctors and the accountants from Alabama.

Big brains in their own mind, smooth brains to those of us who actually understand what happened.
China Government are very smart. They are also ruthless. They do not care about human life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wuhan in bed with Olentangy Schools Erhino 9 194 05-24-2023, 04:37 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  WHO chief allegedly believes Corona virus escaped Wuhan lab K9Buck 126 3,126 06-25-2022, 09:39 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Interesting Wuhan lab development ScarletHayes 54 2,825 01-20-2022, 04:44 PM
Last Post: amlex
  FORMER CDC DIRECTOR SAYS VIRUS ORIGINATED IN WUHAN LAB computerbuck 136 26,434 08-05-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  I found a cure for coronavirus I will make millions computerbuck 2 727 10-21-2020, 08:01 AM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Top expert claims Lockdown-free Sweden has beaten coronavirus epidemic computerbuck 3 1,143 09-23-2020, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Zn2+ Inhibits Coronavirus and Arterivirus RNA Polymerase Activity computerbuck 12 2,612 08-13-2020, 11:04 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Coronavirus - WHY EVERYONE IS WRONG, INCLUDING SELF PROCLAIMED LYME EXPERTS FROM OK computerbuck 13 1,992 07-13-2020, 09:54 AM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Trump Pulls U.S. From WHO, Which Wanted to Use Coronavirus Funds to Abort Babies computerbuck 4 963 07-07-2020, 10:46 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Birx - coronavirus case count inflated by 25%: "There is nothing from the CDC I trust computerbuck 4 651 05-11-2020, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Buckeyechick