Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blacks hunting Blacks
Well last night 3 more shot dead here in Columbus to now exceed over 180 Homicides breaking all time yearly record. And it isn't even Christmas week or New Years eve which traditionally are 2 of the higher homicide weeks of the year.

This time a 22 year old Black man and 2 children ages 6 and 9 gunned down sitting in there car. 

15 of those killed this year were Black Children under the age of 17 and several under the age of 11. 

I want to knock on the door of all these Suburb White House Wives who proudly display BLM signs in their yards and punch them right in the face when they open the door. As they all ignore the real problems in the Black Community and instead want to point their finger at people like me ( A Conservative with a Trump Sign in the Yard ) and tell me all their problems are my fault and people like me. SMH
This is a hunt that knows no offseason.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
BLM would be great if it was focused only on black deaths, regardless of who is doing the killing.
There were 180 homicides in CBus? Damn-that is getting to be like little Chicago.
Black culture is broken......and it's ugly to behold its worst manifestations of violence, neglect and danger.

White culture is broken......it's much less violent, but every bit as ugly and dangerous.

People wanted a culture with no mention of God. People wanted a post-Christian society. One where Christianity isn't just 'separate', but where it is discarded.... Well, here it is....welcome to it.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(12-08-2021, 04:46 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Black culture is broken......and it's ugly to behold its worst manifestations of violence, neglect and danger.

White culture is broken......it's much less violent, but every bit as ugly and dangerous.

People wanted a culture with no mention of God.  People wanted a post-Christian society.  One where Christianity isn't just 'separate', but where it is discarded....  Well, here it is....welcome to it.
As we all know, be careful what you ask for because you just may get it.
Louisville had 175 before Thanksgiving.  We are easily over 180 and probably closer to 190.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

You want to punch a woman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(12-08-2021, 04:46 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Black culture is broken......and it's ugly to behold its worst manifestations of violence, neglect and danger.

People wanted a culture with no mention of God.  People wanted a post-Christian society.  One where Christianity isn't just 'separate', but where it is discarded....  Well, here it is....welcome to it.

Uhh no.  That statement is absurd.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Yeah, Columbus was turning into N-Word Central.

They used to be confined to certain areas, but now they are just all over the place.

Even though I'm not a fan of religion I do understand its importance in US history. The US was founded/based on religion. Religion had to be removed from the classrooms at all costs. This all started by taking prayer and Christianity out of the public schools which was a massive blow to US culture and a boost to the leftist communists. After that the Cultural Marxists worked hard on attacking and breaking up marriage, families, and patriotic communities. 

It's Cultural Marxism. 

Kill the culture - check
Attack religion -  check
Create new identity - check
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
Religion was an important tool with which to keep the unwashed masses in check.

Without it, the unwashed masses have become a real problem.
Mock all forms of decency, morality, and normalcy while normalizing the most degenerate behaviors and they continue to do so moving what is left of the culture further and further into the sewer.  Done primarily through academia, the media and Hollywood.  Now they have added social media and the internet to those.  And they have corporate America on board.  They control it all. Americans now are so conditioned they rarely fight back and even then it has no staying power.

(12-08-2021, 06:30 PM)Georgem80 Wrote: You want to punch a woman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In those households as you know they are the most Masculine . Wouldn't be fair to punch some Bun wearing Ponytailed *****.
(12-08-2021, 07:00 PM)Blinky Wrote: Religion was an important tool with which to keep the unwashed masses in check.

Without it, the unwashed masses have become a real problem.
You'll not find any stronger faith in God than from black women.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So, cops don't just randomly shoot blacks? Syncro 38 582 02-19-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Obama says all blacks should get reparations. jmesser1982 73 11,834 02-09-2024, 09:02 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Funny skit, how white Democrats view blacks K9Buck 2 91 01-11-2024, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Blacks in the criminal justice system today ... Hightop77 30 435 01-09-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  People don't listen, stay out of areas with large numbers of blacks K9Buck 28 414 01-05-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Soft on crime policies in US big cities killing mostly blacks zigbee 40 2,184 07-20-2023, 03:05 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  County can't figure out why blacks are being arrested TakeThePoints 11 226 04-08-2023, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Georgem80
  Advice to Blacks by Blacks ChinaBuck 20 432 03-16-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  Black history month had some blacks in power fall hard zigbee 29 550 03-02-2023, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Beastdog
  Ukraine invasion by Putin shows whites are no better than blacks in terms of violence zigbee 12 644 03-11-2022, 12:31 AM
Last Post: stxbuck