Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
maizeNotre Dame
Marcus Freeman is the new head coach.
Shocked by this as he has no hc experience but I am happy for him.  I actually hoped they hired someone else he can be OSU's D coordinator.
Great news for the haters of the Irish.  Sounds like they are all in being woke.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(12-01-2021, 09:28 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: Great news for the haters of the Irish.  Sounds like they are all in being woke.
[Image: nqfdxlksrwtag1txjpmm]

GEEEEEEEEEZUS...........of course.  In the racist world of Hitler lovers and KKK wearing hoodies you see this garbage.
Make America Honest Again
I'm sure being black had nothing to do with it. Rolleyes
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(12-01-2021, 10:11 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: I'm sure being black had nothing to do with it. Rolleyes
You talk out your ass a lot.  Freeman has done fantastic job on the defense there and is involved HEAVILY in recruiting and putting together a MONSTER 23 class for ND they don't want to fold.  He is SO BAD that Ohio State fans want him in Columbus for becoming  D COORdinator and recruiter.   We'll revisit your comments in a year or two and we'll see who is correct.
(12-01-2021, 10:13 PM)zigbee Wrote:
(12-01-2021, 10:11 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: I'm sure being black had nothing to do with it. Rolleyes
You talk out your ass a lot.  Freeman has done fantastic job on the defense there and is involved HEAVILY in recruiting and putting together a MONSTER 23 class for ND they don't want to fold.  He is SO BAD that Ohio State fans want him in Columbus for becoming  D COORdinator and recruiter.   We'll revisit your comments in a year or two and we'll see who is correct.

Revisit in 4 years when the real effects will be apparent. 

Also, good call when you said no way Kelly goes to LSU. Smile

(12-01-2021, 10:20 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(12-01-2021, 10:13 PM)zigbee Wrote:

Revisit in 4 years when the real effects will be apparent. 

Also, good call when you said no way Kelly goes to LSU. Smile
My first response on the news, still surprised.....But you can continue to tell us how Lord Calvert did NOT  create haven for Catholics.....in Maryland[Image: giphy.gif]
Sorry Zig. When the wokesters wanna make things about race itâ€s fair game for commentary.

The AP has already started fawning owner the first black head coach…f*cking morons forgot about Ty Willingham.

AP just deleted the tweet. Retards.
(12-01-2021, 10:37 PM)Syncro Wrote: Sorry Zig. When the wokesters wanna make things about race itâ€s fair game for commentary.

The AP has already started fawning owner the first black head coach…f*cking morons forgot about Ty Willingham.

AP just deleted the tweet. Retards.

You guys went through it with Willie Taggert who had a losing record when Oregon hired him.

Funny you mention that HT, I was in Eugene today for a meeting and had that same conversation at lunch.

Willie was the poster boy for POS affirmative action hires. Dude is absolute trash.

Heâ€s at FAU now, and of course a losing record. I hope he fails forever.
(12-01-2021, 10:47 PM)Syncro Wrote: Funny you mention that HT, I was in Eugene today for a meeting and had that same conversation at lunch.

Willie was the poster boy for POS affirmative action hires. Dude is absolute trash.

You guys lucked out when FSU took him off your hands and bore the brunt.

(12-01-2021, 10:56 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(12-01-2021, 10:47 PM)Syncro Wrote: Funny you mention that HT, I was in Eugene today for a meeting and had that same conversation at lunch.

You guys lucked out when FSU took him off your hands and bore the brunt.

Since Fisher left FSU has not hired a decent coach. Another season FSU not going to a bowl game. I would never have thought this possible when it won 14 straight bowl games.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
Freeman should have demanded the lowering of academic standards because otherwise he is being set up to fail.  I don't care what color you are, ND is living in a fantasy world if they think they can close with mostly boy scouts.
I love freeman and I think he'll do very well, I remember him playing at Wayne ne being recruited and he is a very smart and talented guy.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NBC preempts Clemson @ Notre Dame to watch Kamala K9Buck 6 452 11-07-2020, 09:12 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Any of you watching Notre Dame at Louisville? K9Buck 10 1,391 09-03-2019, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Notre Dame rebuild BigDroppa 8 778 06-15-2019, 01:13 PM
Last Post: BigDroppa
  If Notre Dame was arson... K9Buck 12 1,475 04-22-2019, 10:18 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  Notre Dame in flames Hightop77 46 5,958 04-18-2019, 12:24 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  Trump's tweet on dropping water on Notre Dame was really dumb K9Buck 57 12,166 04-17-2019, 01:25 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Fox News hosts shut down any thought of Notre Dame arson Hightop77 18 1,887 04-17-2019, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Hightop77