Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadly Wisconsin parade
Was the driver drunk, panicked, and fled?  Hard to guess any motive.

"More than 20 injured after SUV plows into Wisconsin Christmas parade | abc7ny.com" https://abc7ny.com/amp/wisconsin-christm.../11260264/
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
Was the driver screaming Allah hu Akbar?
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Did the driver listen to Joy Reid and members of the squad who insisted the Rittenhouse verdict assures white people that they can go on killing sprees.  Maybe the driver was one of those white people testing their theory or maybe it was one of their disgruntled fans who were going to make people pay for the Rittenhouse verdict??

Sadly in todays world, ya never know
I have no idea who did it or why, but this is a tremendous tragedy. People were gathered for a Christmas parade.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
Islamic terror. Just a guess.
It was a mostly peaceful mowing down of Christians

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
It's just a bunch of white people, anyway.  Who really cares?
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(11-21-2021, 08:35 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: It's just a bunch of white people, anyway.  Who really cares?

[Image: 45AD.gif]
[Image: 50796949-10228131-image-m-62_1637543953216.jpg]

They backed the vehicle in. Really?
They turned off the power in the area.
(11-21-2021, 08:51 PM)maize Wrote: [Image: 50796949-10228131-image-m-62_1637543953216.jpg]

They backed the vehicle in. Really?
Almost like they're proud of it. Sounds like terrorism...again.

Or, if the driver is white, "He was just trying to get home" per HT.
I have zero doubt it is either an unhinged lefty or a Muslim.

Former FBI terrorism experts saw something fishy in the red SUV attack that is going unnoticed
Sarah K. Burris

Former FBI agents Clint Watts and Frank Figliuzzi agreed that there was something different about the Waukesha mass casualty event than previous incidents.

Watts pointed out that if the driver had wanted to kill as many people as possible, why would he swerve around trying not to hit anybody?

"It was a very unusual video, and I having looked at other terrorist attacks which were vehicle-borne attacks," said Watts. "They are quite different. I am confused of what to make of it. The driver in some places seemed to deliberately mow over people and other places to dodge them. So, I think there is a lot to learn to be honest, and I don't think we should probably jump to any conclusions right at the outset because it is very strange if you've watched any of the video and there is a lot of it online I would not encourage people to watch it because it is traumatic. It is a very strange incident."

https://www.rawstory.com/terrorism-expert-waukesha-suv/
Possibly an impaired driver.  Was my initial hunch
(11-21-2021, 11:25 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: Former FBI terrorism experts saw something fishy in the red SUV attack that is going unnoticed
Sarah K. Burris

Former FBI agents Clint Watts and Frank Figliuzzi agreed that there was something different about the Waukesha mass casualty event than previous incidents.

Watts pointed out that if the driver had wanted to kill as many people as possible, why would he swerve around trying not to hit anybody?

"It was a very unusual video, and I having looked at other terrorist attacks which were vehicle-borne attacks," said Watts. "They are quite different. I am confused of what to make of it. The driver in some places seemed to deliberately mow over people and other places to dodge them. So, I think there is a lot to learn to be honest, and I don't think we should probably jump to any conclusions right at the outset because it is very strange if you've watched any of the video and there is a lot of it online I would not encourage people to watch it because it is traumatic. It is a very strange incident."

https://www.rawstory.com/terrorism-expert-waukesha-suv/
Yet several people killed?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missouri stand your ground law and the Chiefs Super Bowl parade shooters maize 4 72 02-27-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Proving that Bald Eagles are deadly accurate predators ChinaBuck 1 87 03-23-2023, 09:20 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  Bucktastic decision desk calls Wisconsin for Johnson Bucktastic1 8 206 11-04-2022, 05:52 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Wisconsin MIddle Schoolers- Title IX sexual harrasment Bucktastic1 10 509 06-08-2022, 05:07 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Kenosha, Wisconsin Bonebuck 13 953 11-17-2021, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Blinky
  Wisconsin Dells Bonebuck 10 826 08-22-2021, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Bonebuck
  BLM going to riot over black man shot in Wisconsin zigbee 332 24,666 07-01-2021, 01:52 PM
  Wisconsin sports writer forms All-B1G team to beat Ohio State K9Buck 4 958 06-27-2021, 11:59 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Holiday cookout fun & Ironton Ohio Memorial Day Parade tradition since 1868 Bucktastic1 18 4,282 05-31-2021, 06:45 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  2019 deadly arrest of black man P1tchblack 21 5,676 05-26-2021, 07:57 PM