Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zigbeeBuckeye Basketball 2021-22
https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/m-baskbl/roster/
Make America Honest Again
Interesting they end with UM. I'll throw a random out there... road team wins both games.
Nice Schedule with Duke at home and Kentucky on neutral site.   Should be great season.   Kyle Young should have HUGE Season
Make America Honest Again
I hope Kyle Young has a huge season, I love his attitude. But right now he is sitting out with a vestibular issue. No defined return time determined.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(11-05-2021, 11:17 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote:  But right now he is sitting out with a vestibular issue. No defined return time determined.

[Image: no-starwars.gif]
I like Holtmanâ€s recruiting style. He is money in bringing quality top 30-70 guys. That gets consistent top 16 type teams. When they hit, and stay, top 5-10, where we may have been if DW stayed.

Now adding a 5 star with them, like Branham, could go higher.

2025/mebbe 24 #1 recruit is from Maumee, Oh. I say 24 because that was his true class, and parents hold them back so they can compete against kids less mature. Surprised on this one as mom is in education. Dad is his AAU coach, so there is the trash side.

On one site, a kid I know is #12 in same class. He is 2 years held back, and not knowing his exact birthday, prolly wonâ€t be eligible for his senior year in a traditional public school. If Bucks recruit him, they are nuts. Dad is crazy, although yâ€all would like him as he is a black Trumpster and Scamdemic believer.
In other news, and why I am hopeful NBA goes back to no college/age requirement to keep kids of campus that have no want or will to be students….

Lamello Ball, noted academic, is using his knowledge as a GED/On line high school savant to start 1 of 1 prep Academy. At least they get Pumas over Big Baller Brand.
(11-06-2021, 01:09 AM)Erhino Wrote: I like Holtmanâ€s recruiting style. He is money in bringing quality top 30-70 guys. That gets consistent top 16 type teams. When they hit, and stay, top 5-10, where we may have been if DW stayed.

2025/mebbe 24 #1 recruit is from Maumee, Oh. I say 24 because that was his true class, and parents hold them back so they can compete against kids less mature. Surprised on this one as mom is in education. Dad is his AAU coach, so there is the trash side.

On one site, a kid I know is #12 in same class. He is 2 years held back, and not knowing his exact birthday, prolly wonâ€t be eligible for his senior year in a traditional public school. If Bucks recruit him, they are nuts. Dad is crazy, although yâ€all would like him as he is a black Trumpster and Scamdemic believer.
Holtmann likes older teams. I suspect we will be bringing in at least 4 transfers for the 22-23 season.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
Ohio State's Kyle Young out indefinitely with medical condition. He's dealing with vestibular dysfunction. 

Ohio State's Kyle Young out indefinitely with medical condition
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
(11-06-2021, 01:09 AM)Erhino Wrote: I like Holtmanâ€s recruiting style. He is money in bringing quality top 30-70 guys. That gets consistent top 16 type teams. When they hit, and stay, top 5-10, where we may have been if DW stayed.

LOl Welcome to the World of HS Wrestling every kid in the Top 50 has been held back at least once if not twice. Holding a kid back 2 years in BB doesn't make sense as there are a lot of kids re classifying to the grade above them to get there College Careers started and get some of that $$$$$$$
Caught the last 4-5 minutes of the first half of OSU's opener against the Zips. Team didn't look so great. The big guy from Indiana (Brunk) had a couple of nice post moves. He actually might not suck.
No one watched the game? It was quite a finish. I am VERY impressed with Maliki Branham, he's gonna be a star. He wanted the ball in his hands with the game on the line.
Poor overall performance and a lucky win, not inspiring at all.
OK, so it's official. No one in the zigbee Nuthouse (except me, it seems) cares about the 2021-22 Ohio State basketball team. Got it.
(11-09-2021, 08:15 PM)Beastdog Wrote: No one watched the game? It was quite a finish. I am VERY impressed with Maliki Branham, he's gonna be a star. He wanted the ball in his hands with the game on the line.
I have a feeling that all the same fans who scream for CJâ€s head in football will be having the same reactions regarding the basketball team this year. 

team needs to gell, and grow

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buckeye Basketball 2022-23 (now 23-24) Beastdog 248 5,567 03-26-2024, 08:59 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  2022 NCAA Men's Basketball Tourney zigbee 127 3,739 03-15-2024, 02:34 PM
Last Post: maize
  23-24 Season College Basketball ChinaBuck 15 257 01-28-2024, 04:04 PM
  Buckeye vs Hoosiers Game thread zigbee 69 873 09-03-2023, 08:17 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Raising money for Taliban at Cal Berkeley (from 2021) K9Buck 1 84 08-20-2023, 08:32 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Chris Henry Jr-Buckeye stxbuck 2 97 07-30-2023, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Syncro
  Shooting from 2021 in Columbus ER K9Buck 1 63 05-28-2023, 05:55 AM
Last Post: dunefan
  HAPPY Birthday BUCKEYE WALT BWT30!!! zigbee 8 148 05-16-2023, 10:52 AM
  Men’s 2023 NCAA basketball tourney zigbee 128 1,633 04-06-2023, 04:09 PM
Last Post: wydileie
Video Sometimes, I'm ashamed to be a Buckeye Beastdog 13 495 03-31-2023, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Iowa Mels