Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's the Jooooooooos!
If it's not the Jooish space lasers, it's the Jooish pharmaceutical companies. ls that MTG's mom? 

A woman at a school board meeting in Chandler County, Arizona went on an unhinged rant against Covid-19 vaccines on Wednesday. She called the vaccines a “deadly poison” that is being pushed by Jewish-controlled pharmaceutical companies.

[Image: 617c5d410ccbf.image.jpg?resize=1035%2C538]

She was having, as they sarcastically say online, a normal one.

The woman identified herself as Melanie Rettler, a veterinarian.

“Iâ€m a cloning expert with 35 years experience,” she declared. “And I was a consultant to the CDC. Iâ€ve owned a pharmacy. I wanna tell you that this vaccine, this Covid vaccine is a deadly poison. Thatâ€s it. Iâ€m just gonna tell you that. Everybody that takes it is damaging their immune system and theyâ€re talking about this [being] given to children now. Itâ€s going to destroy them. You need to do more research on it. Iâ€m an expert on it, and Iâ€m telling you thatâ€s what itâ€s doing.”
The far right and the far left seem to have one thing in common  —  they donâ€t like Jooooos.  That could have very easily been Omar or  Talib ranting that
(10-30-2021, 12:29 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: The far right and the far left seem to have one thing in common  —  they donâ€t like Jooooos.  That could have very easily been Omar or  Talib ranting that
I'm pretty sure that's a tranny.
[Image: N09425-700x468.jpg]

Pfizer - CEO Albert Bourla

At Pfizerâ€s helm is a Jewish man from Thessaloniki, Greece: Albert Bourla.

https://www.jpost.com/50-most-influentia...rla-678109

Johnson and Johnson - CEO Alex Gorsky

Spotted: Blackrockâ€s Larry Fink, Blackstoneâ€s Stephen Schwarzman, Johnson & Johnsonâ€s CEO Alex Gorsky, Abe Foxman, Israeli Consul General Ido Aharoni, Deputy Consul General Amir Sagi, Michael Miller, Jeff Wiesenfeld, Martin Schlaff, David Lobl, Ezra Friedlander, Meir Laufer.

https://jewishinsider.com/2015/09/daily-...nt-at-cbs/
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(10-30-2021, 07:24 AM)Hightop77 Wrote: Pfizer - CEO Albert Bourla

Spotted: Blackrockâ€s Larry Fink, Blackstoneâ€s Stephen Schwarzman, Johnson & Johnsonâ€s CEO Alex Gorsky, Abe Foxman, Israeli Consul General Ido Aharoni, Deputy Consul General Amir Sagi, Michael Miller, Jeff Wiesenfeld, Martin Schlaff, David Lobl, Ezra Friedlander, Meir Laufer.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-30-2021, 08:57 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:

Her point was right.  Who cares what your point is?
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(10-30-2021, 08:59 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:

To make sure I'm understanding you correctly.. when the corona virus pandemic started, and multiple pharmaceutical companies started trying to create a vaccine to save the lives of Americans and others around the world, you believe that the Jewish executives at Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer went to their biologists/ chemist and told them to create a deadly poison to unleash on the world?

Do I have that right?
Incredible Jews, blacks, Hispanics, Latinos occupy SPACE...LOTS OF SPACE everyday and ALL DAY in some people's brains.
Make America Honest Again
(10-30-2021, 09:21 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:

To make sure I'm understanding you correctly.. when the corona virus pandemic started, and multiple pharmaceutical companies started trying to create a vaccine to save the lives of Americans and others around the world, you believe that the Jewish executives at Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer went to their biologists/ chemist and told them to create a deadly poison to unleash on the world?

Do I have that right?

Thatâ€s what he is saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(10-30-2021, 01:33 PM)Georgem80 Wrote:

Do I have that right?

HT didnâ€t say it outright, but what other conclusion can you draw from his post?  The tranny vet is saying itâ€s a global conspiracy, led by Jews, to poison nearly everyone on the planet.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(10-30-2021, 09:28 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote:
(10-30-2021, 08:57 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Do I have that right?

HT didnâ€t say it outright, but what other conclusion can you draw from his post?  The tranny vet is saying itâ€s a global conspiracy, led by Jews, to poison nearly everyone on the planet.

I didn't say it at all.  What I say and know is that Marxist Jews dominate our institutions including the media, academia, and corporate America.  They are in charge at the highest levels and that includes the Biden Administration and they are leading the way taking our culture and country to its demise.  Anyone who refuses to acknowledge that is either obtuse or just a complete moron.

The damned Jews are behind CJ Stroud throwing that last pass well short of Olave!
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
(10-30-2021, 09:43 PM)K9Buck Wrote: The damned Jews are behind CJ Stroud throwing that last pass well short of Olave!

Would not surprise me.

(10-30-2021, 09:34 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(10-30-2021, 08:59 AM)Hightop77 Wrote: Her point was right.  Who cares what your point is?

Do I have that right?

I didn't say it at all.  What I say and know is that Marxist Jews dominate our institutions including the media, academia, and corporate America.  They are in charge at the highest levels and that includes the Biden Administration and they are leading the way taking our culture and country to its demise.  Anyone who refuses to acknowledge that is either obtuse or just a complete moron.
And that has nothing to do with the OP. Do you believe Jews are responsible for poisoning people on a global scale. Yes or no?
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(10-30-2021, 09:59 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote:
(10-30-2021, 09:34 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(10-30-2021, 09:21 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: To make sure I'm understanding you correctly.. when the corona virus pandemic started, and multiple pharmaceutical companies started trying to create a vaccine to save the lives of Americans and others around the world, you believe that the Jewish executives at Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer went to their biologists/ chemist and told them to create a deadly poison to unleash on the world?

Do I have that right?

And that has nothing to do with the OP. Do you believe Jews are responsible for poisoning people on a global scale. Yes or no?

That is only part of the issue.  I think I have shown how the jewocracy in America dominates big Pharma and only a total dolt doesn't understand their ties with the government.