Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fauci supported Chinese who used dogs to test virus in cruel way
[Image: FAUCI.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
The phrase #ArrestFauci was trending on Twitter Sunday afternoon in response to multiple controversies surrounding Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Twitter users posted the hashtag calling out Fauci over reports that hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars were used to subject dogs to cruel testing before ultimately killing them.

[Image: GettyImages-1215076808.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Quote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

WUHAN, CHINA - FEBRUARY 23 2017: Virologist Shi Zheng-li, left, works with her colleague in the P4 lab of Wuhan I
Additionally, Fauci has been criticized after an NIH official appeared to confirm that taxpayers funded gain of function research on the coronavirus at a lab in Wuhan, China despite Fauciâ€s repeated claims that was not the case.

In July, Republican Sen. Rand Paul called for the Department of Justice to issue a criminal referral against Fauci for lying to Congress about gain of function research funded by the NIH.

"I will be sending a letter to Department of Justice asking for a criminal referral because he has lied to Congress. We have scientists that were lined up by the dozens to say that the research he was funding was gain-of-function," the Kentucky Republican told Fox News' Sean Hannity.

"He's doing this because he has a self interest to cover his tracks and to cover his connection to Wuhan lab," Paul continued.

Fauci's NIH told Fox News this week that Fauci has been "entirely truthful" during his testimony on gain of function research.
Make America Honest Again
This can't be true, I've been promised many many times that fauci and the Chinese would never do anything like this.

Do you wear a tin foil hat?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(10-24-2021, 08:04 PM)davebucknut Wrote: This can't be true, I've been promised many many times that fauci and the Chinese would never do anything like this.

Those dogs were from a cave many hundreds of miles away, it can't possibly be true.
(10-24-2021, 08:15 PM)Syncro Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 08:04 PM)davebucknut Wrote: This can't be true, I've been promised many many times that fauci and the Chinese would never do anything like this.

Those dogs were from a cave many hundreds of miles away, it can't possibly be true.
Oh well thats fine then.

Those tests would be considered "naturally occurring".

(10-24-2021, 07:16 PM)zigbee Wrote: [Image: FAUCI.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
The phrase #ArrestFauci was trending on Twitter Sunday afternoon in response to multiple controversies surrounding Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Twitter users posted the hashtag calling out Fauci over reports that hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars were used to subject dogs to cruel testing before ultimately killing them.

[Image: GettyImages-1215076808.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Quote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

WUHAN, CHINA - FEBRUARY 23 2017: Virologist Shi Zheng-li, left, works with her colleague in the P4 lab of Wuhan I
Additionally, Fauci has been criticized after an NIH official appeared to confirm that taxpayers funded gain of function research on the coronavirus at a lab in Wuhan, China despite Fauciâ€s repeated claims that was not the case.

In July, Republican Sen. Rand Paul called for the Department of Justice to issue a criminal referral against Fauci for lying to Congress about gain of function research funded by the NIH.

"I will be sending a letter to Department of Justice asking for a criminal referral because he has lied to Congress. We have scientists that were lined up by the dozens to say that the research he was funding was gain-of-function," the Kentucky Republican told Fox News' Sean Hannity.

"He's doing this because he has a self interest to cover his tracks and to cover his connection to Wuhan lab," Paul continued.

Fauci's NIH told Fox News this week that Fauci has been "entirely truthful" during his testimony on gain of function research.

It appears the experiments were done in Tunisia not China.
Can the law — which necessarily requires the use of force — rationally be used for anything except protecting the rights of everyone? … A citizen cannot at the same time be free and not free.

- Frédéric Bastiat, The Law
Reading. Arithmetic. Not everyone has the ability.
Are we sure it was a Chinese lab and not a Chinese restaurant that was killing dogs?  Are we sure it was experimentation and not marination?

Yes  I know it was in Tunisia, but I needed to get in a comment about Chinese eating dogs.
On a side note... the evidence continues to mount that Fauci will be taking the fall for the Covid pandemic.
I'm getting excited for the moment that the axe does fall, and Peter Doocey asks Jen Saki "quoting you all 'Anthony Fauci will never be fired', do you have any comment on this?" And Jen, in her inimitable way says "I have nothing to read out for you at this time".

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(10-25-2021, 01:56 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: On a side note... the evidence continues to mount that Fauci will be taking the fall for the Covid pandemic.
Eh. The left continues to deify him and hey control the MSM. He did a poor job as director particularly at the outset and continued to suck just as you'd expect a Fed bureaucrat to do. That's about it and he has a lot of company. The idea he has something to do with the virus itself is Qanon level idiocy.
Dr. Mengele is a sick puppy who tortured beagles and monkeys.

Yet if you want to build something in the US youve got to 1st get a habitat study on if it will impact a frog.

(10-25-2021, 02:09 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 01:56 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: On a side note... the evidence continues to mount that Fauci will be taking the fall for the Covid pandemic.
Eh. The left continues to deify him and hey control the MSM. He did a poor job as director particularly at the outset and continued to suck just as you'd expect a Fed bureaucrat to do. That's about it and he has a lot of company. The idea he has something to do with the virus itself is Qanon level idiocy.
Yeah he would never ever fund any type of dangerous or sick experiments.

Sooner is a CLOWN

(10-25-2021, 09:42 PM)davebucknut Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 02:09 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote:
Yeah he would never ever fund any type of dangerous or sick experiments.

Sooner is a CLOWN

Reading. Usually a 6th grade skill so I'd think you would do better. Oh right you flunked 6th grade. Show me where the post I'm replying to or my post says anything about funding sick or dangerous experiments?
Fauci is aq total joke!!!!!
And THIS IS HOW it gets started.   Dave called Dr Sooner a CLOWN!!! Uncalled for.   The good Dr responds impugning Dave's education and intelligence.   

How could this have  been done better?  Dave NOT BRING UP DR SOONER and NOTHING is said or messaged on each other.   Simple fix.
Make America Honest Again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dogs - 3 Cats - 0 P1tchblack 59 4,037 03-06-2024, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Blinky
  The Chinese balloon & other man-made UFO's thread (edited) K9Buck 189 3,501 02-25-2024, 09:07 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  National Security Risk - Chinese Garlic ChinaBuck 0 67 12-09-2023, 12:21 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Chinese Rednecks bulldoze Great Wall…. stxbuck 4 129 10-05-2023, 07:58 PM
  Saint Fauci "cashed in on $325 million" in royalties K9Buck 13 272 08-15-2023, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
Tongue Dogs or People? Beastdog 74 914 08-11-2023, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Dzone1
  Yes, Chinese people, you can eat it!!! stxbuck 1 76 07-31-2023, 09:45 PM
  Not 1 8th grader passed state math test at Lebron's school K9Buck 22 499 07-30-2023, 08:59 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Janet Yellen bows to Chinese Official ChinaBuck 4 115 07-09-2023, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Blinky
  TURN ON THE TV NOW!!!!!!!!! ESPN for JOEY CHESTNUT SLAUGHTER OF 70 DOGS zigbee 1 76 07-04-2023, 01:31 PM
Last Post: zigbee