Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jew activists take down weak Hershel Walker
Swastika of syringes part of a COVID vax mandate protest

Walker cancels fundraiser with supporter who had swastika in her Twitter profile

[Image: FBk5wIqWQAgNikT?format=jpg&name=small]

Republican U.S. Senate candidate Herschel Walker canceled a fundraiser with a conservative film producer who until Wednesday used a rendering of a swastika as her Twitter profile picture.

Walkerâ€s campaign said in a statement that the event at the Texas home of Bettina Sofia Viviano-Langlais has been “called off,” hours after the campaign initially contended the symbol wasnâ€t a swastika but a sign of opposition to vaccine requirements.

The candidate had come under heated criticism after The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported details of the fundraiser hosted by Viviano-Langlais, who long featured a set of syringes arranged in a swastika as her Twitter profile picture. The Nazi symbol, which she removed shortly after the story published, is being used by some opponents of vaccine requirements in Texas.

Walkerâ€s campaign spokeswoman early Wednesday said the swastika is “clearly an anti-mandatory vaccination graphic.” In another statement hours later, the campaign disavowed Viviano-Langlais†usage of the symbol and said Walker opposed antisemitism and bigotry “in all forms.”

“Despite the fact that the apparent intent behind the graphic was to condemn government vaccine mandates,” the campaign said, “the symbol used is very offensive and does not reflect the values of Herschel Walker or his campaign.”

Democrats and other critics reacted with horror at both the swastika and the campaignâ€s initial reaction. The Jewish Democratic Council of America said the proud display of swastikas was “absolutely vile,” and the Jewish Democratic Womenâ€s Salon called it “beyond unacceptable.”

“A swastika is a swastika,” the group added.

State Democrats also condemned the campaign for not immediately distancing itself from Viviano-Langlais†usage of the Nazi symbol.
“Herschel Walker defended a swastika, and canceling a fundraiser does not change the fact that he failed to condemn a hateful, anti-Semitic symbol,” Dan Gottlieb of the Democratic Party of Georgia said in a press release.

full story .....

https://www.ajc.com/politics/politics-bl...RPEWQBC7Q/
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Good God, Democrats are really the scum of the earth.
Anyone with a pea brain would get the point of that symbol.  

Man I don't recall a whole lot from these groups when Jews in NY were being curb stomped during the 2020 summer of love.  

Lemme guess, Warnock was/is leading in the polls anyway?
(10-14-2021, 08:24 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Anyone with a pea brain would get the point of that symbol.  

Man I don't recall a whole lot from these groups when Jews in NY were being curb stomped during the 2020 summer of love.  

It's all just political propaganda for them that they can use when they want to damage opponents.  The same hypocrite Jew communists have no problem with the hammer and sickle which they love even though 100 million or more were murdered under it.

[Image: labor-strikes-stonetoss-comic.png?fit=1500%2C500]
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(10-14-2021, 08:24 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Anyone with a pea brain would get the point of that symbol.  

I'm still trying to figure out the point of the symbol, to be honest.  What is the comparison?
(10-14-2021, 08:36 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out the point of the symbol, to be honest.  What is the comparison?

Firstly it was simply her twitter profile.  She's clearly antivaxx mandate (she has the title Hollywood Resistance right under the needle swastika) and is likening the other side to Nazis due to the idea of forced compliance on what goes in our own bodies.  What's next, show us your papers?  

The swastika made up of needles is clear.  No one is making a comparison to 6+ million Jews killed by the Nazis.  No one is attacking Jews.  The reaction to her by these groups is mind-numbingly stupid.

mandating vaccines is an authoritarian/fascist approach.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(10-14-2021, 08:44 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:

Firstly it was simply her twitter profile.  She's clearly antivaxx mandate (she has the title Hollywood Resistance right under the needle swastika) and is likening the other side to Nazis due to the idea of forced compliance on what goes in our own bodies.  What's next, show us your papers?  

The swastika made up of needles is clear.  No one is making a comparison to 6+ million Jews killed by the Nazis.  No one is attacking Jews.  The reaction to her by these groups is mind-numbingly stupid.

Not stupid at all.  They know exactly what they are doing.

(10-14-2021, 08:49 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 08:44 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Firstly it was simply her twitter profile.  She's clearly antivaxx mandate (she has the title Hollywood Resistance right under the needle swastika) and is likening the other side to Nazis due to the idea of forced compliance on what goes in our own bodies.  What's next, show us your papers?  

The reaction was stupid.  Clearly they aren't stupid.  They know their base is filled with morons.
My best friend has been working AT HOME for the government auditing hospitals for the last 15 years.  He got an email 2 days ago telling him he had until December 10 to get vaccinated or be fired because of the Biden mandate. 
He is in the best shape of any 53 year old I've ever known.  He weights about 140 lbs and has a family history of living well into their 90's.
He's hasn't gotten the vaccine because of his good health.  He now faces a decision of being fired or completely starting over losing his vacation and high pay.
Elections have consequences.
(10-14-2021, 08:56 AM)unc4corners Wrote: My best friend has been working AT HOME for the government auditing hospitals for the last 15 years.  He got an email 2 days ago telling him he had until December 10 to get vaccinated or be fired because of the Biden mandate. 
He is in the best shape of any 53 year old I've ever known.  He weights about 140 lbs and has a family history of living well into their 90's.
He's hasn't gotten the vaccine because of his good health.  He now faces a decision of being fired or completely starting over losing his vacation and high pay.
Elections have consequences.

Even in the face of all the sick-outs and walk-outs they still aren't budging on marching in lock step to this jackazz buffoon of a president's clearly unconstitutional order?  Amazing.  I would love to tell him to just walk out, but I don't pay his mortgage either.
(10-14-2021, 08:55 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 08:49 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 08:44 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Firstly it was simply her twitter profile.  She's clearly antivaxx mandate (she has the title Hollywood Resistance right under the needle swastika) and is likening the other side to Nazis due to the idea of forced compliance on what goes in our own bodies.  What's next, show us your papers?  

The reaction was stupid.  Clearly they aren't stupid.  They know their base is filled with morons.

They set it up every f*cking time.  They work in advance with their brethren in the media to get maximum effect.  AJC writer Greg Bluestein.  These commies know propaganda and have been doing it here for decades through the media, Hollywood and academia.  It's all about imaging and conditioning the sheep.  What Walker did giving in so easily means they will continue to attack him over nonsense and watch him grovel away his campaign.  Meanwhile the white hating communist Warlock will be heavily funded by the same Jews.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mark Cuban and Hershel Walker on BLM zigbee 56 6,357 03-21-2024, 03:45 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Walker-Warnock runoff zigbee 118 1,860 12-13-2022, 08:49 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Hercshel Walker/Larry Elder Bonebuck 53 1,772 11-05-2022, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Climate activists now using quick drying concrete at protests maize 5 176 07-22-2022, 10:59 AM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  The msm hates Hershal Walker davebucknut 91 1,733 06-17-2022, 10:08 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Biden is firing herself walker and dr. Oz from council davebucknut 18 509 03-25-2022, 10:06 AM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Why is Biden's response to the Russian invasion so weak? K9Buck 21 977 03-13-2022, 10:49 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  CRISIS now at Border. Biden/Harris appear weak and helpless on border issues zigbee 74 12,494 06-13-2021, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Derek Jeter and Larry Walker to Baseball HOF zigbee 30 5,150 01-22-2020, 07:07 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  ***WARNING*** DON'T open this if you have weak stomach! **WARNING** zigbee 7 602 11-01-2019, 11:19 PM
Last Post: dunefan