Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K9BuckWas the massive D.C. inauguration military presence a dry run for something more...
...sinister to come?  And is this why guys like Wray have repeatedly testified that "white supremacists" are the #1 threat?  Is it possible that the Democrats will announce some sort of national emergency and declare martial law?  I hope not, but it sure seems as if they have been preparing to do so.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
White people are to be blamed for everything because white people have the most guns.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(09-27-2021, 06:07 PM)K9Buck Wrote: ...sinister to come?  And is this why guys like Wray have repeatedly testified that "white supremacists" are the #1 threat?  Is it possible that the Democrats will announce some sort of national emergency and declare martial law?  I hope not, but it sure seems as if they have been preparing to do so.
No.
(09-27-2021, 06:16 PM)Sanitarian2 Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 06:07 PM)K9Buck Wrote: ...sinister to come?  And is this why guys like Wray have repeatedly testified that "white supremacists" are the #1 threat?  Is it possible that the Democrats will announce some sort of national emergency and declare martial law?  I hope not, but it sure seems as if they have been preparing to do so.
No.
[Image: emoji106.png]
Make America Honest Again
(09-27-2021, 06:22 PM)zigbee Wrote:
No.
Agreed

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
Obviously, I have ZERO trust in the federal government, the Democratic Party, and, as well, many Republicans. I won't put ANYTHING past them.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
Stop listening to Alex Jones and Glenn beck.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(09-27-2021, 06:51 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 06:22 PM)zigbee Wrote:
No.
Agreed
I guess I am curious as to why you are sure there is no nefarious intent??  The 1/6 event was a play in itself, agreed?  When the fBI/CIA is aware the event would happen and the SPeaker of the house was aware and did nothing to stop this event yet still build a fence afterwards for an issue they knew about in advance???  WHen you see an ally like Aussie where this very thing is happening and we as a nation do not speak out against it  as far as human rights issues???   When we are doing trial vaccine mandates in cities or states  and the potus discusses these mandates and says his patience is getting thin with the citizens you do not think there is any chance??  Remember we forced Japanese American citizens in interment  camps for the goodness of our safety because they were a threat  to our safety.  Joe Biden made it clear unvaccinated people are a threat to our safety?????  I am just curious as to why you 3 appear so confident in this
(09-27-2021, 09:00 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Stop listening to Alex Jones and Glenn beck.

FYI, those are clearly NOT 2 peas in a pod. 

Beck has to be the most misrepresented/misinterpreted talker I have ever come across.  I mean it's surreal.  And it's usually from people that clearly don't listen to him.    

I see a lot of whistling past the graveyard on this board of late.  We are on the verge of bankrupting this nation into oblivion, border wide open, leaving Americans behind in Afghanistan, inflation,  etc, etc, etc... while the swamp drones on and on about domestic terrorists/white supremacists/1-6 "insurrectionists," etc...   and you wonder why people have their antenna up?  How long did Nancy leave the barbed wire up?  The NG presence.  You're telling me she didn't see the security tapes of an over-glorified garage sale/grandma selfie party?  You bet she did, and now you know why they fought to keep those videos under lock and key.  She had her pretense to keep the military presence there while American citizens were locked out.  

Bottom line:  I put NOTHING past these people.  NOTHING.  They are playing for keeps.  They will have to be defeated to be stopped, and if they are defeated we won't get the next step.  But they need to be defeated first.  

I put nothing past these people.  They tell you 5.some TRILLION dollar spending bills won't cost anything.  And they say it with a straight face.

edit: I now see Soup's post. I think I covered some of the same ground.

this is the same thing the Demâ€s said when Trump wanted to have his huge military parade on the 4th of July
(09-27-2021, 09:07 PM)Soupcity Kid Wrote: I am just curious as to why you 3 appear so confident in this

At least two of the three have absolutely no clue how the deep state works...they aren't confident in their words, they're just pretending they are more logical and less paranoid than anyone who might suggest something is happening on a higher level.
(09-27-2021, 09:29 PM)Orbit1 Wrote:

this is the same thing the Demâ€s said when Trump wanted to have his huge military parade on the 4th of July

Projection 101

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remember when leftists said it was illegal for Trump to use military in police roles? K9Buck 2 45 03-07-2024, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  The detestable far-right nutcase Matt Gaetz thinks that the 8,600 military members... K9Buck 4 57 03-07-2024, 08:08 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  More claims of massive voter fraud in Michigan 2020 election K9Buck 68 1,058 03-04-2024, 04:24 PM
Last Post: maize
  Breaking: "2 Massive Solar Flares Knock out Cell Phones computerbuck 8 135 02-28-2024, 09:44 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Woke Civic Religion of the US Military and State Department ChinaBuck 2 93 06-21-2023, 07:06 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Military spending Alabuckeye 10 218 06-01-2023, 10:28 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Whistle blower info massive? ScarletHayes 16 329 05-05-2023, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  Did Joe Biden dismiss the UK PM in order to greet a military officer? K9Buck 3 99 04-13-2023, 06:25 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  US military not making recruitment numbers. It's concerning zigbee 22 480 03-26-2023, 08:23 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Train derailment in northeastern Ohio causes massive fire, evacuations P1tchblack 0 82 02-04-2023, 11:46 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack