Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is CLOSED so register and gain an acct. with user name and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Welcome our new members Month of August Battboy (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChinaBuckI am a free man!!!
… offer expires on 6 October. 2021. Tax and Title not included. Offer not valid in Rhode Island or Rhodesia. 

Spousal unit left with some of her Buddha Buddies early this morning. It’s a crazy road trip, they are driving to Tibet. That’s a minimum of four days to get there driving 12 hours a day. She wanted me to go, I said, no thank you. It’s not much fun to be on some others religious pilgrimage. Been there, done that. 

The destination is Lhasa and nearby at elevation 5000 meters, that’s about 16,400 feet iirc. I’d be sucking wind while crawling on the ground. Highest elevation I’ve been is 14,000 feet in Colorado. I did OK, but I was younger and more stupid then (still stupid, just not as much). 

Anyone else been to Tibet? What’s the highest elevation you’ve been too?  

Since I’m now a short term bachelor, I might go crazy tomorrow and go eat tacos for lunch. And if I’m really crazy, I might have a beer with those tacos. Yeah, you’re all jealous now.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"    Foghorn Leghorn
Enjoy!
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
Free man? Don't you live with your in-laws?
(09-24-2021, 03:07 AM)ChinaBuck Wrote: … offer expires on 6 October. 2021. Tax and Title not included. Offer not valid in Rhode Island or Rhodesia. 

Spousal unit left with some of her Buddha Buddies early this morning. It’s a crazy road trip, they are driving to Tibet. That’s a minimum of four days to get there driving 12 hours a day. She wanted me to go, I said, no thank you. It’s not much fun to be on some others religious pilgrimage. Been there, done that. 

The destination is Lhasa and nearby at elevation 5000 meters, that’s about 16,400 feet iirc. I’d be sucking wind while crawling on the ground. Highest elevation I’ve been is 14,000 feet in Colorado. I did OK, but I was younger and more stupid then (still stupid, just not as much). 

Since I’m now a short term bachelor, I might go crazy tomorrow and go eat tacos for lunch. And if I’m really crazy, I might have a beer with those tacos. Yeah, you’re all jealous now.
You are truly an animal. No doubt this is repression (oppression?) being unleashed from you prior experiences at West High school. Do a shot of Fireball too.
Physically highest? Probably up in a tree stand. Never climbed a mountain, although that would be a blast.
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
[Image: e23df92b-d6f5-427c-99f3-531963ba0473_text.gif]
Mount Everest base camp on the Nepal side. Never returned to do the Tibet side. My time was limited back in 2006. Now, I have 3 Asians that would not partake.

If I recall it was 17,000+ feet.

I've jumped (halo) from 28,000+ feet.

When I left Ohio my goal was to see the world and live.
“Trump? That’s a guy who shook hands with Kim Jong-Un and did not hesitate to kill Qasem Soleimani. You do not mess with a guy like that” 

-- Ali
Pike's Peak was over 14k feet. Probably my record.
(09-24-2021, 03:07 AM)ChinaBuck Wrote: … offer expires on 6 October. 2021. Tax and Title not included. Offer not valid in Rhode Island or Rhodesia. 

I'm surprised the CCP allows that sort of activity. Meaning being Buddhist and going to Tibet for pilgrimages. The don't seem too fond of the Dalai Lama. 
14K is about as high as I've been also in Colorado. Just a mile or so makes a big difference when hiking. Sedona and Flagstaff are murder compared to hiking here in Phoenix. I have not been to Tibet and I don't imagine I'll ever go. 
How are the tacos in China?
(09-24-2021, 10:10 AM)3rdgensooner Wrote:

I'm surprised the CCP allows that sort of activity. Meaning being Buddhist and going to Tibet for pilgrimages. The don't seem too fond of the Dalai Lama. 
14K is about as high as I've been also in Colorado. Just a mile or so makes a big difference when hiking. Sedona and Flagstaff are murder compared to hiking here in Phoenix. I have not been to Tibet and I don't imagine I'll ever go. 
How is the dog meat in China.
(09-24-2021, 10:23 AM)Dzone1 Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 10:10 AM)3rdgensooner Wrote:

How is the dog meat in China.
Ask Obama.
So you live in China, hence the “name”. Ah
Do you get to watch college football games there?

Highest I’ve been is in the Sierras. Not sure how high it was. it wasn’t Whitney at 14.5 but it was close.
Pikes Peak is probably the highest I've been....14,115'

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free outdoor Wi-Fi in Louisville ... Hightop77 43 697 05-26-2022, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Beastdog
  Murderer Doc Set Free ChinaBuck 37 466 04-24-2022, 10:02 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Proton VPN - Free for Russians P1tchblack 0 67 04-04-2022, 11:38 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Bengals sign 2 free agent OLinemen davebucknut 8 233 03-23-2022, 02:04 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Free internet for deadbeats davebucknut 0 154 01-17-2022, 02:43 PM
  Free HBO/Cinemax weekend ScarletHayes 6 1,304 06-22-2021, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Do you know of any other forums that permit free discussion? K9Buck 82 15,417 06-17-2021, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Free rent for deadbeats davebucknut 4 886 06-07-2021, 07:46 PM
  Free at last, all hail President O’Biden. Erhino 2 613 05-14-2021, 02:40 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  In the land of the free.... P1tchblack 4 673 04-18-2021, 04:49 PM
Last Post: K9Buck