Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K9BuckU.S. Marine officer goes on Facebook to criticize military leadership and to "demand"
...accountability.  His video is under 5 minutes and definitely worth a listen.  

Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
Not directed at you K9. This is the second time (probably close to 24 hours) I've embedded a tweet in a related thread and then someone started a new thread on the same thing.

We don't need a Browns 2019/2020/2021, etc thread. Just make it one thread.

I'm ranting a bit. Sorry.
(08-27-2021, 09:08 PM)maize Wrote: Not directed at you K9. This is the second time (probably close to 24 hours) I've embedded a tweet in a related thread and then someone started a new thread on the same thing.

We don't need a Browns 2019/2020/2021, etc thread. Just make it one thread.

I'm ranting a bit. Sorry.

Sorry, I hadn't yet checked in on the existing Afghanistan thread.  I'll ask Zig to lock this but I'll leave you with this.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
He has a lot at risk by his statement, he called out the SecDef, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs and the Marine Commandant publicly. And they acted swiftly, this guy has been immediately removed as a battalion commander.

I agree 100% with what he said. But calling out your leaders publicly will get you fired. It gets you fired if you are in the military or in a privately held company.

He will be pushed out of the military soon, but I hope he uses his passion for doing the right thing by entering into politics and and eventually achieves a position where he can truly affect change in the military. Because, in the end, he is right.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(08-27-2021, 09:22 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: He has a lot at risk by his statement, he called out the SecDef, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs and the Marine Commandant publicly. And they acted swiftly, this guy has been immediately removed as a battalion commander.

I agree 100% with what he said. But calling out your leaders publicly will get you fired. It gets you fired if you are in the military or in a privately held company.

He will be pushed out of the military soon, but I hope he uses his passion for doing the right thing by entering into politics and and eventually achieves a position where he can truly affect change in the military. Because, in the end, he is right.

A LOT of good and innocent people are DEAD because of the ineptness and CORRUPTION of the military brass, and the dying isn't over, not by a long shot.  

This brave ex-marine officer will be redeemed.  His ex-bosses will go down in history as corrupt and incompetent.

- Benito Mussolini
(08-27-2021, 09:47 PM)K9Buck Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 09:22 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: He has a lot at risk by his statement, he called out the SecDef, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs and the Marine Commandant publicly. And they acted swiftly, this guy has been immediately removed as a battalion commander.

A LOT of good and innocent people are DEAD because of the ineptness and CORRUPTION of the military brass, and the dying isn't over, not by a long shot.  

This brave ex-marine officer will be redeemed.  His ex-bosses will go down in history as corrupt and incompetent.
That's kind of my point. Telling the truth can be personally painful, but the truth must be told. I think his chance at redemption is high.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remember when leftists said it was illegal for Trump to use military in police roles? K9Buck 2 50 03-07-2024, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  The detestable far-right nutcase Matt Gaetz thinks that the 8,600 military members... K9Buck 4 63 03-07-2024, 08:08 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Minneapolis Police officer uses knee to hold down man who can't breath zigbee 1,549 91,211 03-06-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: maize
  It's obvious that women shouldn't vote or hold leadership positions K9Buck 17 254 01-26-2024, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Native Americans demand the commanders change their name back davebucknut 0 76 08-08-2023, 03:27 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Woke Civic Religion of the US Military and State Department ChinaBuck 2 99 06-21-2023, 07:06 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Military spending Alabuckeye 10 221 06-01-2023, 10:28 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Facebook, Inc. Consumer Privacy User Profile Litigation maize 2 85 05-09-2023, 07:25 PM
Last Post: maize
  The senior leadership at Fox News DESPISE Tucker Carlson K9Buck 4 142 05-04-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Did Joe Biden dismiss the UK PM in order to greet a military officer? K9Buck 3 99 04-13-2023, 06:25 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck