Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zigbeeAnnouncer be dissing LBJ in his OWN HOUSE???? WTF??
LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers were eliminated by the Phoenix Suns in the first round of the NBA playoffs last month. Now, the four-time NBA MVP is spending time at his sonâ€s prep basketball games, where he caused a scene during a game on Saturday.

James decided to interrupt the game during the final minutes to yell at the PA announcer over a comment made about his son, Bronny. The game was being played at LeBron James Arena, which is on the campus of James†alma mater, St. Vincent-St. Maryâ€s High School. According to the broadcast, the announcer said Bronny got a foul call because he was playing in the gym with his fatherâ€s name on it, and James took offense to it.

James got up from his seat and confronted the announcer, putting a stop to the game, which had under two minutes to go. Police officers and the referees made their way over to where James was standing, and he eventually turned around and went back to his seat.

Bronny and the "Strive for Greatness" prep basketball game ended up losing 73-69 to Wildcat Select in overtime in the "The Battle: Summer Showcase" three-day tournament, which featured some of the best high school basketball players in the Midwest.
Make America Honest Again
0.0% sympathy for Lebron.

The announcer was way out of line, but holy sh*t Lebron, you are a billionaire and are/were the best player on the planet.  Have some thicker skin.

They call him LeBitch for a reason, I suppose...
Stopping the game speaks of entitlement. Definitely isnâ€t the correct move and he should know better. He canâ€t win in this situation. Best to wait and say something later.

But, control is the hardest thing for parents to show when they feel their children are slighted.

During a college game, I heard the broadcaster, on air, say my son was nothing but a flopper after he took a legit charge. Itâ€s heard in the broadcast, my voice. “Iâ€m the flopperâ€s dad you you little prick. Check your tone or Iâ€ll check it for you”. Not my most proud moment, but emotions sometimes get the better of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leidiot had a right to be upset and like always he made it worse by making the situation all about him.
(07-05-2021, 07:22 PM)unc4corners Wrote: Leidiot had a right to be upset and like always he made it worse by making the situation all about him.

In his defense, his entire life has been 100% about him since he was 13/14 years old.

You can't expect him to turn it off now.

As I said earlier, the announcer was way out of line saying it, but Lebron should just laugh it off. His mediocre son will never have to work a day in his life. Nor will his son. Nor will his son. And on and on and on.

Just laugh at the guy getting paid $20/hour to do sh*tbird commentary at a high school basketball game and go about your day Lebron...
Does anyone think Lebrun is a likeable guy?

Is it possible this was staged? Seems like something he would do

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(07-05-2021, 08:12 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Is it possible this was staged? Seems like something he would do

This can't possibly be a serious question. Did Cincy put you up to this?
(07-05-2021, 08:12 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Does anyone think Lebrun is a likeable guy? 

Is it possible this was staged?  Seems like something he would do
LeBron has become significantly douchier each time he has left Ohio.
Announcer should focus on announcing what's going on the court. Mistake one. Mistake two was LeBron going all Karen on the announcer/officials. He's just another parent who needs to sit in their seat and cheer as loud as they want. Coming onto the court or after the officials is out of line. Any other parent would have been removed from the venue and barred from returning.

LeKaren should keep his mouth shut.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(07-05-2021, 05:56 PM)Georgem80 Wrote: Stopping the game speaks of entitlement. Definitely isnâ€t the correct move and he should know better. He canâ€t win in this situation. Best to wait and say something later.

But, control is the hardest thing for parents to show when they feel their children are slighted.

During a college game, I heard the broadcaster, on air, say my son was nothing but a flopper after he took a legit charge. Itâ€s heard in the broadcast, my voice. “Iâ€m the flopperâ€s dad you you little prick. Check your tone or Iâ€ll check it for you”. Not my most proud moment, but emotions sometimes get the better of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He might be the most entitled jerk I've ever seen, just pure idiot who thinks he is special because he was wom the genetic lottery.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(11-22-2021, 11:49 AM)Blinky Wrote:

This type of violence is caused by poverty.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

I'm as big a LeBron basher as you'll find. But come on man, this was clearly an inadvertent elbow. He does not have a rep as a dirty player, at all. Now someone like, I dunno, Bill Lamebeer? That was a dirty MFer!
(11-22-2021, 11:58 AM)Beastdog Wrote: I'm as big a LeBron basher as you'll find. But come on man, this was clearly an inadvertent elbow. He does not have a rep as a dirty player, at all. Now someone like, I dunno, Bill Lamebeer? That was a dirty MFer!
Lambier was surely a rough dude and dirty.....but didn't know poverty.  His old man was multi millionaire.
Make America Honest Again
(11-22-2021, 11:58 AM)Beastdog Wrote: I'm as big a LeBron basher as you'll find. But come on man, this was clearly an inadvertent elbow. He does not have a rep as a dirty player, at all. Now someone like, I dunno, Bill Lamebeer? That was a dirty MFer!
Rick Mahorn!  Never forget his cheapshot on Mark Price.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Late Night Round table on nut house. WHO is on late night? EST zigbee 25 341 Yesterday, 01:03 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Nut House Cook and recipe thread zigbee 526 70,133 04-16-2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Gallagher leaving the House Syncro 90 929 04-05-2024, 10:00 AM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Trans dude that showed off his fake tits at White House... K9Buck 2 58 03-05-2024, 08:11 PM
  House votes to decriminalize marijuana at federal level P1tchblack 75 1,875 01-24-2024, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  174 House Dems voted against barring terrorists from working for TSA zigbee 26 4,609 01-21-2024, 12:31 AM
Last Post: maize
  Moron with 7 passengers flips speedboat onto house... K9Buck 5 115 07-24-2023, 09:08 AM
Last Post: dkeener67
  Erosion of patriotism........Symphony of sewage coming from Biden White House zigbee 7 173 07-16-2023, 02:27 AM
  Biden White House open to shading the sun maize 10 229 07-03-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Police shoot and kill homeowner after going to the wrong house P1tchblack 21 479 04-19-2023, 07:47 PM