Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Don't let the ugly in others destroy the beauty in you. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump/Trump Corp not charged in NYC
Who was the loudmouth moron here the other day waiting to see him perp-walked?

Siesta?
Nole?

Take a bow retards, you got played by your masters yet again!
Siesta. 
Political investigation all the way. The guy's been in business there for decades. Audited regularly. NOW it all needs investigating? And they dig for years and they get penny ante BS? Vance is a partisan hack and actually should be in jail for this sort of Stalinesque crap. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjkyq-01rvxAhXDi54KHXR3AJ0Q0PADegQIBRAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.politico.com%2Fnews%2F2021%2F06%2F28%2Ftrump-lawyer-manhattan-da-wont-charge-496768&usg=AOvVaw0aHkrWXiBq7kZgsiJRdVMZ
(06-28-2021, 08:15 PM)Syncro Wrote: Who was the loudmouth moron here the other day waiting to see him perp-walked?

Siesta?
Nole?

Take a bow retards, you got played by your masters yet again!

Wasn't your buddy Pitchblack shooting off his mouth?
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(06-28-2021, 08:24 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: Wasn't your buddy Pitchblack shooting off his mouth?

I blocked that Snicker Licker a long time ago, very rarely see anything he posts.

Until he's ready to talk his sh*t in person I couldn't possibly care less what that b*tch thinks about anything.
The most investigated man of all time comes up clean again.

Really hurts the narritive.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
According to Fischetti, members of Vanceâ€s team said they were considering bringing charges against the Trump Organization and its individual employees related to alleged failures to pay taxes on corporate benefits and perks. It has been widely reported that those perks included cars and apartments and appear to only involve a small number of executives.

“We asked, ‘Is there anything else?â€â€ Fischetti told POLITICO. “They said, ‘No.â€â€
“Itâ€s crazy that thatâ€s all they had,” he added.

Vanceâ€s team has told lawyers for Trump that they will proceed with charges unless persuaded otherwise today, according to The Washington Post. Fischetti told POLITICO he expects charges to come this week or next.
“Itâ€s like the Shakespeare play Much Ado About Nothing,” Fischetti added. “This is so small that I canâ€t believe Iâ€m going to have to try a case like this.”

Cnn reported that Vanceâ€s investigators have been looking at Cohen's and Danielsâ€s allegations. Vanceâ€s team could still charge the Trump Organization with those related crimes. But for now, according to Trumpâ€s lawyer, those charges do not appear to be immediately forthcoming.

Translation: We're gonna drag that out for as long as possible. You know, in case Trump runs again.

One day, one day Trump will get even with all these clowns. I don't know how or in what form, but it will come.
(06-28-2021, 08:57 PM)Gordo8471 Wrote: The most investigated man of all time comes up clean again.

But.

But.

But.

They're gonna get him next time!
[Image: giphy.gif]  Scarlet...about the ability to post clean reading material.....hmmmm....[Image: emoji848.png]

Quote:Excerpts: 
According to Fischetti, members of Vanceâ€s team said they were considering bringing charges against the Trump Organization and its individual employees related to alleged failures to pay taxes on corporate benefits and perks. It has been widely reported that those perks included cars and apartments and appear to only involve a small number of executives.

“We asked, ‘Is there anything else?â€â€ Fischetti told POLITICO. “They said, ‘No.â€â€
“Itâ€s crazy that thatâ€s all they had,” he added.

Vanceâ€s team has told lawyers for Trump that they will proceed with charges unless persuaded otherwise today, according to The Washington Post. Fischetti told POLITICO he expects charges to come this week or next.
“Itâ€s like the Shakespeare play Much Ado About Nothing,” Fischetti added. “This is so small that I canâ€t believe Iâ€m going to have to try a case like this.”

Cnn reported that Vanceâ€s investigators have been looking at Cohen's and Danielsâ€s allegations. Vanceâ€s team could still charge the Trump Organization with those related crimes. But for now, according to Trumpâ€s lawyer, those charges do not appear to be immediately forthcoming.

Translation: We're gonna drag that out for as long as possible. You know, in case Trump runs again.

One day, one day Trump will get even with all these clowns. I don't know how or in what form, but it will come.
Make America Honest Again
I tried cleaning it up but it was taking forever.  What do I do here?  I just want to C/P the damn things.
Trump hires firms for his deals.  He hires accountant firms for the price of the deal the cost expense reports etc.  

Trump would have to do something really really blatant for it to come down on him
Was just on You Tube and scrolled by an MSNBC segment titled (buckle up for this one):  Trump Lawyer Admits It:  Charges Coming Soon.

THAT is your MSM in a nutshell.  Well done, gents.  Well done.  

#fakenews
(06-28-2021, 08:57 PM)Gordo8471 Wrote: The most investigated man of all time comes up clean again.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
For real though, if the fbi spent 1/10th of the amount of time they spent on trump we could bring about world peace

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Interesting slant in this thread. I figured Iâ€d click and read that people were recanting their dire threats about how these political witch hunts were going to bring down the country but yet…….justice prevailed did it not?

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(06-28-2021, 10:15 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Interesting slant in this thread. I figured Iâ€d click and read that people were recanting their dire threats about how these political witch hunts were going to bring down the country but yet…….justice prevailed did it not?

Justice doesn't always prevail, and wouldn't life be a lot better without these damn witch hunts?  Seriously, we can't go on like this as a nation.  Destroying the lives of good people like General Flynn is unacceptable, regardless of how things turn out in the end.  

The politicization of the justice system needs to come to an end.
(06-28-2021, 10:15 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Interesting slant in this thread. I figured Iâ€d click and read that people were recanting their dire threats about how these political witch hunts were going to bring down the country but yet…….justice prevailed did it not?
No it didn't, political investigations like this are fraudulently reported for votes!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump v Biden Debates (second poll for second debate VOTE!) zigbee 594 84,235 1 hour ago
Last Post: zigbee
  Trump needs to go away K9Buck 1,274 33,101 04-13-2024, 11:38 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Blame Donald Trump thread zigbee 6 92 03-22-2024, 05:06 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Is this claim any MORE valid that E Jean Carroll Vs Donald Trump zigbee 14 266 03-19-2024, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  Trump verdict in rape civil case maize 32 496 03-13-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: maize
  Remember when leftists said it was illegal for Trump to use military in police roles? K9Buck 2 50 03-07-2024, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  I say there is no chance that Trump regains power (presidency) K9Buck 23 311 03-06-2024, 02:44 PM
  Colorado Supreme Court rules Trump ineligible to be on 24' ballot K9Buck 112 2,075 03-05-2024, 03:04 PM
  Way Too Early - Trump v Colorado SCOTUS predictions P1tchblack 43 560 03-05-2024, 02:05 PM
  Trump v Biden: Dimensions of Dementia P1tchblack 9 156 03-04-2024, 10:13 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack