Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
By definition, those who believe that blacks are inherently better at playing...
...cornerback than other races are racists, right?  Or no?  

I think so.  After all, claiming that blacks are superior in this regard is saying that other races are inferior.  Right?
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
Got nothing to do with race K9.  Being able to run a 4.2 40 yard dash and make quick cuts is based strictly on socio-economics just like intelligence.  Big Grin
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Technically, anyone who claims Race X is superior at Y of any sort is being racist.

But "race" is such a poorly defined construct, it isn't scientific. There are obvious differences between the main large racial "groups".

A black person is less likely to get sunburned than a white blonde person, that is a racist statement. Duh.
I'm against all over generalizations.
[Image: giphy.gif]

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
I'm taking Frank Minnifield over Dustin Fox any day of the week.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(06-18-2021, 09:07 AM)lrrps21 Wrote: I'm taking Frank Minnifield over Dustin Fox any day of the week.
Or Hanford Dixon.....

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
It is funny how enthusiastically people will point out biological differences that paint black people in a positive light; marvelling at how they are bigger stronger and faster. Yet those same people won't even entertain the idea that blacks might be wired a little bit differently than anatomically modern humans with regards to intellect and disposition; differences that are just as easily observable as those in the realm of athletics.
Longer hamstrings😀.
Every race has benefits and detriments. Asians are super smart but have minimal athleticism.

Blacks tend to he more athletic but less intelligent.

Whites are in the middle of both, smarter than blacks, but less intelligent than Asians, less athletic than blacks but more athletic than Asians.

Obviously you can meet blacks whom aren't athletic and are very smart and Asians who are athletic and dumb.

But yeah if you took a million people from each race and held competitions in athletics and academics, that stereotype would hold true.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Stereotype much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For me, the key is to avoid prejudice. If you need to judge someone, and often you don't need to anyway, do so on the basis of information, even if it's how they dress. To presume some black person must be incompetent or dumb a priori is to me racism, and deleterious. To CONCLUDE they are dumb because of experience? Fine with me. So are whites at times.

One of the best bosses I ever had was black, one the most mediocre was a Harvard trained PhD who just didn't care about anything.

Maybe the worst was this Italian woman who had mental issues. I had a few others who were scheming and manipulators, they were probably the worst.
I'm against all over generalizations.
There's a difference between stereotyping, racism and facts and sometimes facts can be racism in the hands of certain people (looking at you hightop77).

But, there are legitimate areas where certain groups seem to have an advantage that extends beyond their workout routine:

Why Are East African Runners So Dominant?

It isnâ€t just your imagination. Yes, East African runners have a tendency to dominate every running record on the books with reason. It isnâ€t just that their lifestyle is quite a bit more difficult than other cultures, often requiring that they work long and arduously strenuous manual labor hours. But, it also may be in their genetic makeup and evolution.

Kenyan and Ethiopian athletes have held the top spots in running for the past five decades, first coming on the scene at the 1969 Mexico City Olympics. It isnâ€t that their average times are that much faster than the average gold-winning runner, it is that they have an uncanny ability to sprint to the finish line at extreme speeds, the likes that no one has ever been capable.
What is the secret to the East African runnerâ€s success?

It may be in the endurance that they hold that holds their secret. To win a marathon, you have to have the energy at the finish line to beat out anyone else around you. Typically it is the last couple of miles when winners are made or lost. The winner usually breaks out from the pack somewhere between the eighteenth and the twentieth mile. During the last few miles is where they begin the sprint that pushes them over the finish line.

It is those last couple of miles when the body is on autopilot and all the training, nutrition, experience, athleticism and genetics begin to kick in to overtake the person and the race. What is it genetically that Eastern African runners possess that other runners donâ€t? Typically they have thin ankles and skinnier calves than other running cohorts. Since they live in high-altitudes, it conditions them for endurance.
There appears also to be a component that has throughout the ages made the fastest of those living in Eastern Africa the most successful. Since running commodities from tribe to tribe is essential to make a good living, the fastest runner wins the economic race. That gives them both the endurance and the competitive drive, along with centuries of evolution, that all combine to make them extreme endurance athletes.

more:

https://worldsmarathons.com/article/why-...ers-so-dom
inant-

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So, cops don't just randomly shoot blacks? Syncro 38 549 02-19-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Obama says all blacks should get reparations. jmesser1982 73 11,792 02-09-2024, 09:02 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Funny skit, how white Democrats view blacks K9Buck 2 87 01-11-2024, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Blacks in the criminal justice system today ... Hightop77 30 411 01-09-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  People don't listen, stay out of areas with large numbers of blacks K9Buck 28 409 01-05-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Soft on crime policies in US big cities killing mostly blacks zigbee 40 2,162 07-20-2023, 03:05 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  So I'm playing euchre on my phone and I see a... ScarletHayes 4 113 04-16-2023, 11:53 AM
Last Post: TcSoup
  County can't figure out why blacks are being arrested TakeThePoints 11 214 04-08-2023, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Georgem80
  Advice to Blacks by Blacks ChinaBuck 20 399 03-16-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  Black history month had some blacks in power fall hard zigbee 29 530 03-02-2023, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Beastdog