Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our discrimination laws are counterproductive
Look what a mob of blacks did to this rental.  If it were legal to discriminate, property owners and investors would be better protected but, more importantly, responsible blacks would be forced to clean up their own criminal culture.  And yes, by comparison, black America is a culture of crime.  No other segment in America comes close.  

https://worldstar.com/video.php?v=wshhj5eFIqkUnmrb2E1t
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
Crazy video and what a shame that this property owner had his home destroyed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I remember my mom throwing me a surprise 18th bday party.  She rented out a K of C hall.  She left for like a half hour to bring back some food and stuff.  Us 17 and 18 year old crackers trashed the place.  Yeaaaaahhhhh....   K of C kept the deposit.  I remember my mom going around asking some other parents for help $.  No dice.  She was on the hook for all of it and, to be honest, not all that pleased with me.  [Image: emoji51.png]

I also remember being around 20 years old and 4 other guys and I wanted to rent a place on the lake in Port Clinton.  My cousin went in to talk to the owner/manager of the complex.  He said the conversation was going great til the very end when he said 5 of us would be staying there and she paused and said "...wait...5 GUYS?!?!?!"  My cousin said yeah, she responded with something to the effect of "...have a nice day..."   Big Grin

It's your business and your chips on the table, you should be able to do business with whomever you please.
I agree that companies should be able to decide who they do business with....

There's a reason that people under 25 can't typically rent a vehicle.

There's a reason that rental agent was spooked with the 5 guys renting the property.

I'm not sure why K9 is throwing race into this........other than kowtowing to the board's 'blacks are bad' mantra. Some are. Some aren't. We need to look at individuals and not stereotypes.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(06-15-2021, 08:20 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote: I'm not sure why K9 is throwing race into this........other than kowtowing to the board's 'blacks are bad' mantra.  Some are.  Some aren't.  We need to look at individuals and not stereotypes.

Probably because this type of behavior is much more likely when the group involved is black.  To deny that is laughable and extremely dishonest.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

If I could rent a place to either Catholics or Mormons, I'd prefer the latter.
I'm against all over generalizations.
(06-15-2021, 08:30 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 08:20 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote: I'm not sure why K9 is throwing race into this........other than kowtowing to the board's 'blacks are bad' mantra.  Some are.  Some aren't.  We need to look at individuals and not stereotypes.

Probably because this type of behavior is much more likely when the group involved is black.  To deny that is laughable and extremely dishonest.
That to me is the issue, when society isn't even allowed to say why our nation is having problems, it makes it impossible to fix it.

It could be fixed, but it would take several generations of hard and fast rules that were equally applied across the board to do it, ut since now society props up people who behave poorly it will never happen.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
It can't be fixed, and will only get worse as they continue to breed like rabbits.
(06-15-2021, 08:20 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote: I agree that companies should be able to decide who they do business with....

There's a reason that people under 25 can't typically rent a vehicle.

There's a reason that rental agent was spooked with the 5 guys renting the property.

I'm not sure why K9 is throwing race into this........other than kowtowing to the board's 'blacks are bad' mantra.  Some are.  Some aren't.  We need to look at individuals and not stereotypes.

Because blacks are many times more likely to trash the place than any other segment of America.  It's not racism, just a fact.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
(06-15-2021, 08:50 AM)cincydawg Wrote: If I could rent a place to either Catholics or Mormons, I'd prefer the latter.

You should be able to discriminate against anyone for any reason.

- Benito Mussolini
I discriminated when I was hiring people.
I'm against all over generalizations.
If I was renting I know who I'd prefer to rent to. Gay white dudes or old ladies. Those two demographics are pretty much the same thing. They might even redecorate and leave some doilies on the arm rests of the chairs.
Is anyone under the impression that white people don't get drunk and trash hotels, rentals, homes?
(06-15-2021, 11:28 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: Is anyone under the impression that white people don't get drunk and trash hotels, rentals, homes?
The group feels the need to keep this focused on black people.  Please comply

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(06-15-2021, 11:28 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: Is anyone under the impression that white people don't get drunk and trash hotels, rentals, homes?

So when someone murders someone that makes them no different than Mao or Stalin.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sick of reading these stories: STATES PASS HOMEOWNER LAWS! zigbee 13 193 03-21-2024, 11:52 AM
Last Post: zigbee
  Israel needs to re-think their gun ownership laws K9Buck 13 331 10-12-2023, 12:34 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  How can this state continue with wanting laws like this? zigbee 2 94 04-28-2023, 10:39 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  WHO to rename Monkey Pox to avoid discrimination and stigma. Hightop77 29 681 09-06-2022, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Bonebuck
  "Gender dysphoria" now covered by federal disability laws K9Buck 27 466 08-25-2022, 08:25 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Your laws don't mean anything to me, part 2 ChinaBuck 0 129 07-18-2022, 03:46 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  My in-laws are driving me crazy! ChinaBuck 9 310 06-20-2022, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Blinky
  Should't public accomodation laws also apply to Twitter, Facebook, etc.? K9Buck 0 286 07-08-2021, 01:10 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Do we really need the federal gov't passing voter reform laws? zigbee 2 1,020 06-11-2021, 11:45 AM
Last Post: cincydawg
  Scotus takes up CCW laws davebucknut 73 5,688 04-28-2021, 06:59 AM
Last Post: Dzone1