Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minneapolis going to burn over the weekend
Cops shot a 32 year old black man who was armed on probation. Been arrested 20 other times. These people are crazy. Homicides are up over 100%-black on black killings. The Police force is at 60% that it was prior George Floyd. They are now wanting to hire private security with no guns to "Police" downtown. LOL-Very sad!!!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...death.html
If society doesn't give them full carte blanche they go berserk, we are doomed if we don't put an end to it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
they will get exactly what they deserve.  Anarchy.
Make America Honest Again
Great! Let's break out the popcorn and point and laugh!
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
Alabuck needs to lend bonebuck a tube of that sneaker polish.
It's difficult for me to understand how persons of color/culture find hero's in scumbag criminals that are injured while resisting arrest, often even trying to kill public servants. Dumbarse rural drunk runs from the cops, fights with the cops and needs medical care and it's "Yeah, got what he deserved". Pulls a weapon on a police officer and is shot and rural folk make fun of the cop for only hitting the guy with two out of a dozen shots.
(06-04-2021, 07:03 PM)Sanitarian2 Wrote: It's difficult for me to understand how persons of color/culture find hero's in scumbag criminals that are injured while resisting arrest, often even trying to kill public servants. Dumbarse rural drunk runs from the cops, fights with the cops and needs medical care and it's "Yeah, got what he deserved". Pulls a weapon on a police officer and is shot and rural folk make fun of the cop for only hitting the guy with two out of a dozen shots.

Tribalism
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(06-04-2021, 05:20 PM)Blinky Wrote: Alabuck needs to lend bonebuck a tube of that sneaker polish.
Hahaha yep.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(06-04-2021, 07:06 PM)lrrps21 Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 07:03 PM)Sanitarian2 Wrote: It's difficult for me to understand how persons of color/culture find hero's in scumbag criminals that are injured while resisting arrest, often even trying to kill public servants. Dumbarse rural drunk runs from the cops, fights with the cops and needs medical care and it's "Yeah, got what he deserved". Pulls a weapon on a police officer and is shot and rural folk make fun of the cop for only hitting the guy with two out of a dozen shots.

Tribalism

Pretty much.  Black solidarity is more important than morality or even just living in a safe, civilized community.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(06-04-2021, 07:50 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:

Tribalism

Pretty much.  Black solidarity is more important than morality or even just living in a safe, civilized community.

The black community has been destroyed by grifters, dishonest preachers, and lying pols. I have no sympathy for anybody who stays in that community. I know dudes who joined the military to get away. They fixed the issues and never went back. There has to be accountability of individuals.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(06-04-2021, 08:09 PM)lrrps21 Wrote:

Tribalism

The black community has been destroyed by grifters, dishonest preachers, and lying pols. I have no sympathy for anybody who stays in that community. I know dudes who joined the military to get away. They fixed the issues and never went back. There has to be accountability of individuals.
I largely, largely agree with this.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(06-04-2021, 08:09 PM)lrrps21 Wrote:

Tribalism

Sadly, the grifters, false ministers, and lying politicians along with the pimps, drug dealers and criminals are the role models they look up to.  It is no accident that they embrace people like George Floyd and Breonna Taylor.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minneapolis Police officer uses knee to hold down man who can't breath zigbee 1,549 90,057 03-06-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: maize
  Soros boy gets MonkeyPox and Gonhorrea at Pride Weekend, blames the system Syncro 23 542 02-19-2024, 06:15 PM
Last Post: TakeThePoints
  Happy Labor Day Weekend to all you proletariats zigbee 7 141 09-04-2023, 06:57 PM
Last Post: dunefan
  Minneapolis: you get what you asked for; when Muslims attack each other zigbee 4 139 05-16-2023, 12:48 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Time to slash and burn the permanent bureaucracy. ScarletHayes 16 352 05-02-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Georgem80
  Minneapolis to broadcast Muslim call to prayer 5x per day through loudspeakers K9Buck 26 440 04-16-2023, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Blinky
  So I watched Waco on Netflix over the weekend. ScarletHayes 17 313 04-04-2023, 02:37 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  I'm confident that this guy is going to BURN! K9Buck 6 140 02-15-2023, 05:47 AM
Last Post: maize
  Free HBO/Cinemax weekend ScarletHayes 17 1,897 11-28-2022, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Since you have a game against PSU this weekend... maize 15 298 10-27-2022, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid