Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive outlook is what leads to positive results.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Georgia "recount" in Dekalb County Georgia was a farce
To my knowledge, there has never been a diligent recount and analysis of the ballots, the machines, and the voters anywhere in Georgia.  

There's a reason that there is a total lack of transparency.  

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05...and-audit/
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
(05-23-2021, 02:56 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: So, one person who has no experience in politics, nor has ever been involved in counting or recounting, know that this recount was a sham?

And, she ends with this punctuation-less zinger:

I am not a conspiracy theorist at all but I am intelligent and I know that the election was tampered with Iâ€m just not sure how.

[Image: giphy.gif]

She's not the only observer that has made these comments.  

There's a reason for the lack of transparency.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
We've got the best voter fraud organization ever assembled.

Joe biden

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I still can't get over the basic optics of the campaigns and the election.  Merely being AGAINST Trump doesn't explain these numbers for a guy average people probably never even heard of that didn't really even campaign.  Meanwhile Trump was a friggin rock star on the campaign trail, etc...

This outcome never made any sense on multiple levels.   Record low counties and severe anti Trump fervor in just certain cities like Detroit and Philly, but not in Cleveland or Pittsburgh.  Really?  etc, etc, etc...
(05-23-2021, 08:56 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: I still can't get over the basic optics of the campaigns and the election.  Merely being AGAINST Trump doesn't explain these numbers for a guy average people probably never even heard of that didn't really even campaign.  Meanwhile Trump was a friggin rock star on the campaign trail, etc...

This outcome never made any sense on multiple levels.   Record low counties and severe anti Trump fervor in just certain cities like Detroit and Philly, but not in Cleveland or Pittsburgh.  Really?  etc, etc, etc...

800,000 vote lead by Trump in Pennsylvania that quickly vanished cannot possibly be explained by legit mail in voting.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

At the end of the day, the only people to blame are Trump's lawyers.

They KNEW exactly what kind of shenanigans were going to take place, they just didn't react quickly enough in the right places for it to make a difference. It certainly didn't help having carnival barkers like Rudi, Wood and to a lesser degree Powell out front...

The R's got out-maneuvered in 2020. The real question is whether or not they are going to let it happen again?
Apparently there was just some approval for an audit for the votes in Ga????  I do not know if it is for this recount or not
(05-23-2021, 04:32 AM)K9Buck Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 02:56 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: So, one person who has no experience in politics, nor has ever been involved in counting or recounting, know that this recount was a sham?

And, she ends with this punctuation-less zinger:

I am not a conspiracy theorist at all but I am intelligent and I know that the election was tampered with Iâ€m just not sure how.

[Image: giphy.gif]

She's not the only observer that has made these comments.  

There's a reason for the lack of transparency.
According to her. We have absolutely no idea what any other observer said.  We've all been stuck with a person who is rattling off a bunch of nonsense and have simply said "yeah"  in response to that nonsense.
(05-23-2021, 09:10 AM)Syncro Wrote: At the end of the day, the only people to blame are Trump's lawyers.

They KNEW exactly what kind of shenanigans were going to take place, they just didn't react quickly enough in the right places for it to make a difference.  It certainly didn't help having carnival barkers like Rudi, Wood and to a lesser degree Powell out front...

The R's got out-maneuvered in 2020.  The real question is whether or not they are going to let it happen again?

Trump's lawyers were trying to use technicalities to undo the will of the people. We should all be glad they weren't successful.
(05-23-2021, 09:04 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 08:56 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: I still can't get over the basic optics of the campaigns and the election.  Merely being AGAINST Trump doesn't explain these numbers for a guy average people probably never even heard of that didn't really even campaign.  Meanwhile Trump was a friggin rock star on the campaign trail, etc...

800,000 vote lead by Trump in Pennsylvania that quickly vanished cannot possibly be explained by legit mail in voting.
It is when they sent armies of commies out to every hud housing project in every swing state and "helped them vote", which is 100% illegal, but the dems did it anyways.

(05-23-2021, 09:57 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 09:10 AM)Syncro Wrote: At the end of the day, the only people to blame are Trump's lawyers.

They KNEW exactly what kind of shenanigans were going to take place, they just didn't react quickly enough in the right places for it to make a difference.  It certainly didn't help having carnival barkers like Rudi, Wood and to a lesser degree Powell out front...

The R's got out-maneuvered in 2020.  The real question is whether or not they are going to let it happen again?

Trump's lawyers were trying to use technicalities to undo the will of the people. We should all be glad they weren't successful.
Ballot harvesting and ensuring that only lawful people can vote is not a "technicality".

Crowder live streamed thousands of fake addresses of people who voted. Empty fields, cemeteries, and parking lots were their listed addresses.

100% fraudulent

(05-23-2021, 09:57 AM)davebucknut Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 09:04 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:

It is when they sent armies of commies out to every hud housing project in every swing state and "helped them vote", which is 100% illegal, but the dems did it anyways.

They can claim they actually did that.  But I don't believe it.  Yes, they manipulate voting in black inner city areas but this time I think the a substantial and material number of ballots were fraudulent.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How is it that a Republican won Georgia governor's race before & after 2020 elections K9Buck 221 2,190 03-15-2024, 05:23 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Conspiracy nutcase says that Georgia voting machines are vulnerable to attack K9Buck 25 452 01-21-2024, 12:43 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Georgia all-in with their RICO law P1tchblack 11 239 09-07-2023, 05:26 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Why is Georgia Governor Kemp permitting college to reinstate mask mandate? K9Buck 75 944 08-29-2023, 01:27 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Georgia math teacher fired for teaching transgenderism K9Buck 21 436 08-21-2023, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  White Supremacist LOOSE in Georgia zigbee 9 222 07-18-2023, 03:47 PM
Last Post: dunefan
  TWIP- Peak Farce Edition Iowa Mels 1 47 07-15-2023, 06:31 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Dukes of Hazard on Georgia highway maize 25 448 06-02-2023, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  County can't figure out why blacks are being arrested TakeThePoints 11 214 04-08-2023, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Georgem80
  Georgia shooting leaves 9 "children" injured K9Buck 5 183 02-28-2023, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Iowa Mels