Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive outlook is what leads to positive results.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MARICOPA COUNTY AZ OFFCIALS DELETE ELECTION DATABASE TO STOP BALLOT REVIEW
BUT IT WAS A FAIR ELECTION WASN'T IT?

BREAKING: Maricopa County Elections Officials DELETED ENTIRE DATABASE from Voting Machines – Including “All Election Information” from Main Database — With Copy of Senate Letter

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/breaking-maricopa-county-elections-officials-deleted-entire-database-voting-machines-including-election-information-main-database/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
Nothing to see here! Bestest, securest, and most fairest election ever.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Tongue 
Not sure about this here, but I saw a mention the other day that the DOJ was down there.  Dodgy

Edit: the dangers of Phone posting are things like random emojis appearing at the top of your post
Given the obscene amount of fake claims of voter fraud, particularly from sites like this, I'm going to be very skeptical of anything they say. Putting that aside, if the auditors have all of the ballots, and they know what the original count was on election night, what would access to the machines provide them that they don't already have?

As a comparison, if I took $10,000 to the bank and put it into their accounting machine, would I need to know what the counting machine says in order for me to know how much money I had?
(05-13-2021, 07:55 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: Given the obscene amount of fake claims of voter fraud, particularly from sites like this, I'm going to be very skeptical of anything they say. Putting that aside, if the auditors have all of the ballots, and they know what the original count was on election night, what would access to the machines provide them that they don't already have?

As a comparison, if I took $10,000 to the bank and put it into their accounting machine, would I need to know what the counting machine says in order for me to know how much money I had?

GO GET A STATISTICS OR COMPUTER SCIENCE DEGREE AND THEN YOU WILL KNOW THE ANSWER
(05-13-2021, 08:05 AM)computerbuck Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 07:55 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: Given the obscene amount of fake claims of voter fraud, particularly from sites like this, I'm going to be very skeptical of anything they say. Putting that aside, if the auditors have all of the ballots, and they know what the original count was on election night, what would access to the machines provide them that they don't already have?

GO GET A STATISTICS OR COMPUTER SCIENCE DEGREE AND THEN YOU WILL KNOW THE ANSWER

I don't think that is necessary. Referencing back to my bank example, if I give the bank teller a stack of money, she puts it into the machine and tells me I have $10,000, do I need to understand the inner workings of the machine to confirm how much I have when I still have the money in front of me that I can count?
To steal a line from HT  --  GIGO.

Of course this is separate from the machines themselves.
(05-13-2021, 08:05 AM)computerbuck Wrote:

Pitchblack had to work his ass off to get a D- in Algebra 1. No chance he could get degrees in Stats or Comp Sci.
The dems have been caught shredding ballots, throwing away envelopes with signatures, boarding up windows so observers couldn't see what's going on, closing up multiple blue district strongholds in the middle of their counting, but leaving handfuls of people to still count (without observers) and yet we're all just supposed to buy their lie.

(05-13-2021, 09:37 AM)davebucknut Wrote: The dems have been caught shredding ballots, throwing away envelopes with signatures, boarding up windows so observers couldn't see what's going on, closing up multiple blue district strongholds in the middle of their counting, but leaving handfuls of people to still count (without observers) and yet we're all just supposed to buy their lie.

You, and about half the country, swallowed the lies hook, line and sinker.
Pitch just canâ€t swallow enough of those liberal loads...dude loves to guzzle everything theyâ€ll feed him and beg for more
(05-13-2021, 06:48 PM)Syncro Wrote: Pitch just canâ€t swallow enough of those liberal loads...dude loves to guzzle everything theyâ€ll feed him and beg for more
Thats what I was thinking Pitch likes to swallow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many here can delete their posts if needed? zigbee 49 658 03-19-2024, 08:08 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  black pilled, deep state, election rigging, etc... ScarletHayes 14 247 03-07-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Colorado Supreme Court rules Trump ineligible to be on 24' ballot K9Buck 112 1,798 03-05-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: maize
  More claims of massive voter fraud in Michigan 2020 election K9Buck 68 1,056 03-04-2024, 04:24 PM
Last Post: maize
  The GOP'S concerted effort to stop Trump K9Buck 19 255 03-02-2024, 08:44 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Election 2020: Revenge of the Dems P1tchblack 201 33,055 02-12-2024, 05:05 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Mail in ballot study finds Trump won 2020 election computerbuck 11 188 02-11-2024, 11:39 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  How to Stop Maga Pubs from Cheating in 24 ChinaBuck 16 308 02-11-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Congress could decide 2024 election due to 3rd parties zigbee 3 97 01-18-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  So let's say I'm wrong and Trump wins the 24' election K9Buck 70 696 01-15-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Hightop77