Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive outlook is what leads to positive results.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BWT30Mass Shootings, What The Media Doesn't Tell
What I didn't know is that there were 612 mass shootings in 2020. Mass shootings is defined as 4 or more people being shot. Needless to say, a lot of these people don't fit the narrative that the media wants to portray. 

Mass shooting database (mass-shootings.info)

you can hover over the picture and get the stats.
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time
Obviously Trump supporting white supremacists.  Probably from Appalachia.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

This is not a black and white thing, just that the media does not report all of the mass shootings and I think it's because of the narrative. They want to portray this as a white thing and thus ban guns.
Quite astonishing-yet the media lies again.
If that graph is true, thats surprising, I must admit.

Are most of those gang related?

Interesting, thanks for posting that.
Yes the vast majority are gang related and almost all of them are blacks who shoot up parties, houses, and parks of other people who "disrespected" them in some way.

But the media never ever talks about it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I think what surprised me was that these were shootings of 4 or more people and how little of it is reported by the media. We know one side of the narrative is that cops kill black men, what we don't see or hear is the other side of this. To me, I don't care who you are, 4 shooting 4 people I think is worth reporting, not only from the stand point of the people involved, but from the perspective of cops have to go through and what they see on a day to day basis.
(04-20-2021, 10:26 AM)BWT30 Wrote: I think what surprised me was that these were shootings of 4 or more people and how little of it is reported by the media. We know one side of the narrative is that cops kill black men, what we don't see or hear is the other side of this. To me, I don't care who you are, 4 shooting 4 people I think is worth reporting, not only from the stand point of the people involved, but from the perspective of cops have to go through and what they see on a day to day basis.
The same cops that see this lawless savagery on a daily basis are also the same ones who end up shooting these people, because the know first hand how depraved and ruthless these urban centers are.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Example of how media reports on acts committed by children K9Buck 69 921 02-22-2024, 03:03 PM
Last Post: maize
  Media exposing liberal failures and stupidity thread zigbee 21 296 02-20-2024, 01:06 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Trump to kick off new social media platform zigbee 35 641 02-17-2024, 08:56 PM
  Conditioning for communism by media rolls on ... Hightop77 1 60 02-15-2024, 05:31 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  How many transgender shootings have there been? zigbee 12 152 02-14-2024, 12:08 AM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Vermont Resettled Somalis, Shootings Are Up 185% Hightop77 9 138 02-03-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Friday Music That Doesn’t Suck Thread stxbuck 4 71 02-03-2024, 01:06 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Soros-Funded Group Seeks to ‘Turn Texas Blue’ with Mass Immigration Hightop77 8 162 02-01-2024, 01:35 PM
  Proposed Fla law banning kids from social media P1tchblack 17 262 01-27-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Mass Shooting in Prague Beastdog 11 192 12-21-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck