Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K9BuckWould humanity be better served by segregating themselves?
Would there be less conflict, war, destruction, suffering, and death if people around the world segregated with other people who are like them?  

I believe the answer may be - probably.  

How about you?
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
File under: "Well, duh...."
We are already segregated by community and class, and places that are "diverse" get long just fine, but only if they're middle class and above and poverty and diversity usually end up in gang wars.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Human nature is sinful. Jealousy, envy, murder, strife, and many more vices are a result. That wonâ€t change if we put all the melanin levels together.

You see it in the Lilly white country clubs.....you see it in the blackest ghettoes.

I think some would do well to segregate themselves. And if thatâ€s the only way they can live peaceably, I wish them well as they do it.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
Yes, just take the heterogeneous white culture of Appalachia. No crime, no drug abuse, no alcohol abuse, just a sea of perfectly happy people.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
Was there less war, conflict, and suffering from Adam to 1900, when things were more segregated?
(04-18-2021, 08:33 PM)Conanthelibrarian Wrote: Was there less war, conflict, and suffering from Adam to 1900, when things were more segregated?
Everything was just perfect in the Garden Eden of[Image: giphy.gif] Europe from oh, when Charlemagne became HRE until 1980s when the Berlin wall came down.  PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURFECT!
Make America Honest Again
(04-18-2021, 08:33 PM)Conanthelibrarian Wrote: Was there less war, conflict, and suffering from Adam to 1900, when things were more segregated?
Possibly there was within  societies, not sure. The conflicts were mostly between tribes/races etc. though weren't they?
I think integration, diversity to use a liberal buzzword (Newspeak), has pluses and minuses. On a whole I think it's mostly beneficial. But does that mean there's something wrong with a society like Japan's for instance?
(04-18-2021, 08:45 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote:
Possibly there was within  societies, not sure. The conflicts were mostly between tribes/races etc. though weren't they?
I think integration, diversity to use a liberal buzzword (Newspeak), has pluses and minuses. On a whole I think it's mostly beneficial. But does that mean there's something wrong with a society like Japan's for instance?
No, it's another perfectly behaving society with no animus present at all. The Yakuza is a myth. And for thousands of years, no war at all. This whole Shogun and samurai are additional myths. Everyone lived in perfect harmony.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
I'm wondering how many of the virtue signalers here live in a mostly black area.  I am guessing about zero.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Now those Quakers though, very dangerous people. They'd sooner rip your head off instead of speaking with you. And don't get me started with the Amish. Just a bunch of thugs.
(04-18-2021, 09:19 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: I'm wondering how many of the virtue signalers here live in a mostly black area.  I am guessing about zero.
I have lived in a black area, did it for quite a while.
I would say TOO MUCH diversity can be a bad thing. Or diversity for diversity's sake (like we see now) is bad.

On the whole, a homogenous culture, where everyone looks the same, speaks the same, and has the same religion can certainly have benefits.

But can also lead you to be a muslim hellhole if your not careful. Or a place where 3rd is ostracized for being an Atheist. Or Chinabuck is shunned for having a non white wife.

But it is a balancing act. Too much diversity can also lead to being Yugoslavia or the Austrian-Hungarian Empire.

Diversity can prevent extremes from developing, or at least too many of them.
This lends to the idea that hate for others is a natural trait. I canâ€t believe that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(04-19-2021, 06:52 AM)Conanthelibrarian Wrote: I would say TOO MUCH diversity can be a bad thing.  Or diversity for diversity's sake (like we see now) is bad. 

On the whole, a homogenous culture, where everyone looks the same, speaks the same, and has the same religion can certainly have benefits. 

But can also lead you to be a muslim hellhole if your not careful.  Or a place where 3rd is ostracized for being an Atheist.  Or Chinabuck is shunned for having a non white wife. 

But it is a balancing act.  Too much diversity can also lead to being Yugoslavia or the Austrian-Hungarian Empire.

Diversity can prevent extremes from developing, or at least too many of them.

Better watch out.  You will be called Hitler.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is the end game to eliminate 90% of humanity to "save mother Earth"? K9Buck 14 264 08-01-2023, 05:41 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Revenge is a dish best served cold P1tchblack 55 1,102 07-14-2022, 10:24 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Served 40 years for shooting Reagan...now to be released next June 2022 zigbee 7 743 09-30-2021, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Blinky
  Now the racist, bigoted, left is segregating graduating students K9Buck 61 15,700 06-02-2021, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  The man served in 4 wars and lived to be 100! zigbee 1 165 07-27-2020, 09:24 PM
Last Post: BWT30
  Teachers served cupcakes filled with semen K9Buck 7 1,589 05-25-2020, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Brutus Buckeye