Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ScarletHayesAnyone else feel this way Re: Biden?
This is the first time in my life I never really considered the POTUS to be the POTUS.  I seriously do not look at this guy as the president.  And it's not like I hate the guy or anything; I just don't feel like he's even behind the wheel.  Yeah we've all speculated that he's an empty suit being ran by puppet masters, but for me it's not just that.  I really don't feel like this dude is the president.  It's weird.  I'm not even referring to whether or not I believe he was legitimately elected.  It's all just really hard for me to put into words.  The guy is in over his head.  He's not mentally up for the job.  I often have to remind myself that, yeah, he actually is the POTUS.  

I would assume many people on the left viewed Trump in a similar fashion, but I suspect most of that was borne out of hate.  Again, I don't hate Biden.  I just don't view him as a president/chief executive.  

The best way to put this into words (try to anyway), I guess, is to give an example. Ok, the border situation.  I don't even put his name on it.  It's not his baby.  He just shows up and burps up a few words and goes back to applesauce and slippers land.  Someone else is driving this stuff.  

Biden is like the Kato Kalin of this govt.  He's just sort of there while all the sh1t goes down.  

Who's driving this bus as it careens off all the guardrails?
Biden is probably being guided by Obama.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
Biden is not the first candidate proffered by a party because their other choice(s) were unelectable, but preferred. I don't think he is completely out of touch with the decision making, but I get the impression that he is more driven by the individual agendum of various interests that seek to redirect the ideological paradigm for the country.

My apologies for not finding the link, but the day before yesterday I saw an article noting how Biden is different than Obama and Trump on how he processes information and directs decision making. Now I'm biased to be sure, but why write the article if there isn't some truth to Biden being Obama's stoolie? In my mind, and maybe only in my mind, to the general public Biden is not seen as a radical, therefore, he is being used as a "likeable" image to allow radical transformation by others that are covered by his umbrella.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
The left created this 'feeling' when Trump won. They went in full overdrive to portray Trump's presidency as illegitimate. 24/7 the MSM and opinion stations spewed lie after lie. It's still happening. Two impeachments over fake or no evidence. Yet, not a single full audit isn't being fought against. 

The feeling was forced. The only difference is Trump won his election. Biden stole his.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
Biden is the Trojan horse that has entered into our land and unleashed a gaggle of commies to destroy us from within.

Obama is probably very thankful that Joe is there to finally implement his final solution for our country in a way that he never could.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(04-15-2021, 10:06 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: Biden is not seen as a radical, therefore, he is being used as a "likeable" image to allow radical transformation by others that are covered by his umbrella.

Pretty good observation/summation.  Biden is more or less an umbrella.  A dementia riddled umbrella, but an umbrella nonetheless
Biden is too addled to climb steps by himself, Kamala and Co. are pulling the strings.
Biden is seen as a retard/dotard. He always has been. I travel the globe and people ask "Why did America elect a dotard?". I always respond "When Americans vote they tend to vote in the same type of person they are. Dotards and Retards make up 99% of the voters in America". They either look shocked or laugh both are aimed at the voter.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
(04-15-2021, 10:11 PM)davebucknut Wrote: Biden is the Trojan horse that has entered into our land and unleashed a gaggle of commies to destroy us from within.

Obama is probably very thankful that Joe is there to finally implement his final solution for our country in a way that he never could.

[Image: 483000389-Mick.jpg]

This murder is a freebie.  Obama will just sign his little honey's (Biden's) name to it.
I understand politicians lie.  I understand there is a fake persona politicians use.

I have never liked Biden because he is the ultimate panderer.  I have never seen any politician go to the lengths of pandering he has.

He is an absolute phony who presents himself as a bumbling fool like an old grandpa from petticoat junction while he has enriched he and his family on everyone elses dime and totally justifies it in his mind.
(04-15-2021, 10:34 PM)lrrps21 Wrote: Biden is seen as a retard/dotard. He always has been. I travel the globe and people ask "Why did America elect a dotard?". I always respond "When Americans vote they tend to vote in the same type of person they are. Dotards and Retards make up 99% of the voters in America". They either look shocked or laugh both are aimed at the voter.

See when I was traveling, people asked me how the US elected Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(04-16-2021, 03:50 AM)Georgem80 Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 10:34 PM)lrrps21 Wrote: Biden is seen as a retard/dotard. He always has been. I travel the globe and people ask "Why did America elect a dotard?". I always respond "When Americans vote they tend to vote in the same type of person they are. Dotards and Retards make up 99% of the voters in America". They either look shocked or laugh both are aimed at the voter.

Based upon my life in China the comments I have directly heard or have seen on WeChat. 
* Obama: Weak and feckless leader, inconsequential decisions. 
* Trump: how did he get elected being so seemingly out of control? But seen as a serious force in his openly abrasive manner. 
* Biden: happy he was elected because they expect policies that are better for China. Not seen as an aggressive threat at all. Can proceed with their nationalist driven agenda. Too old.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn

Based upon my life in China the comments I have directly heard or have seen on WeChat. 
* Obama: Weak and feckless leader, inconsequential decisions. 
* Trump: how did he get elected being so seemingly out of control? But seen as a serious force in his openly abrasive manner. 
* Biden: happy he was elected because they expect policies that are better for China. Not seen as an aggressive threat at all. Can proceed with their nationalist driven agenda. Too old.
Enjoy Biden while you can.  It isn't going to get any better.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

That one is explainable because the media did everything possible in America and especially internationally to make him seem as vile and evil as humanely possible.

Where Joe has the full protection of the global media and people still can see through it and see how bad he is.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump v Biden Debates (second poll for second debate VOTE!) zigbee 599 84,440 04-16-2024, 02:02 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  The Glory of the Biden Economy ChinaBuck 1 21 04-07-2024, 05:59 AM
Last Post: dunefan
  There are days I feel like this ChinaBuck 13 135 04-05-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  Of course Joe Biden didn't "win" in 20', Bill Barr is in on the scam K9Buck 45 244 04-05-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Biden's DOJ at it again. TakeThePoints 6 78 04-04-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: dunefan
  Is it possible that "Biden" declaring "transgender day of visibility" is a clear... K9Buck 8 84 04-04-2024, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Syncro
  Biden decree 4-1-24 National Joe Biden Day zigbee 0 22 04-01-2024, 09:45 AM
Last Post: zigbee
  The "Biden Family Corruption" mega-thread K9Buck 442 6,072 03-22-2024, 03:16 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  The Official Biden Competency Thread (formerly Biden to address nation at 7:45) maize 77 958 03-21-2024, 09:45 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Laken Riley’s mother goes after Biden: “pathetic” that he flubbed her name maize 8 165 03-12-2024, 09:31 PM
Last Post: zigbee