Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cops vs Lieutenant
Cops vs Lieutenant  
Who's side are you on?

Virginia officer who pepper-sprayed Army officer fired

A Windsor, Va., police officer who pepper-sprayed an Army officer during a traffic stop last year has been fired, the Windsor Police Department announced on Sunday.

Joe Gutierrez was one of the two Windsor police officers caught on camera pointing their guns at Caron Nazario, a second lieutenant in the Army, at a traffic stop at a gas station in December.

In body camera video shared online by The Associated Press, Gutierrez is also seen pepper-spraying Nazario multiple times after one of the officers attempts to open his car door.

In a statement released on Sunday, the Windsor Police Department said it conducted an investigation into Gutierrezâ€s use of force and determined that department policy “was not followed.”

“At the conclusion of this investigation, it was determined that Windsor Police Department policy was not followed,” the department wrote in a statement.

“This resulted in disciplinary action, and department-wide requirements for additional training were implemented beginning in January and continue up to the present. Since that time, Officer Gutierrez was also terminated from his employment,” the department added.

Earlier this month, Nazario filed a lawsuit arguing that the officers violated his constitutional rights during a traffic stop in Windsor, located about 46 miles west of Virginia Beach.

more:
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch...icer-fired
A police officer should not have to ask you 20 times to get out of your vehicle. ***** are being taught that they do not have to comply to LEOs by cuck liberals. I guess it is a good way to get rich, if you don't get killed.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
(04-12-2021, 01:55 PM)TakeThePoints Wrote: A police officer should not have to ask you 20 times to get out of your vehicle.  ***** are being taught that they do not have to comply to LEOs by cuck liberals.  I guess it is a good way to get rich, if you don't get killed.

Yup.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
(04-12-2021, 01:55 PM)TakeThePoints Wrote: A police officer should not have to ask you 20 times to get out of your vehicle.  ***** are being taught that they do not have to comply to LEOs by cuck liberals.  I guess it is a good way to get rich, if you don't get killed.

If I'm a black guy in Virginia, and I have two white cops who are clearly on edge, guns pulled and have asked to see my hands, I'm not sure I take my hands out of their sight to undo my seat belt and open my door, even if they tell me to.  You're just asking to be dead.
Do. Not. Respond. Retard troll alert.
I think the army guy was probably doing this on purpose for money, there's no other reason why he would be so defiant. Geez you get pulled over and often times you're told to exit your vehicle while being questioned, but lefty losers like to pay black people when it happens to them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I've been pulled over say 6-8 times. never been told to exit my vehicle. Always told to stay in my vehicle.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
This thread was directed at HT because, to my knowledge, the only police shooting he's ever had an issue with was the military woman who was shot and killed during the Capitol riots. However, this Lieutenant was clearly not listening to commands and, while he wasn't shot, he was treated very poorly.

I'm curious which side he takes.
(04-12-2021, 02:47 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: I've been pulled over say 6-8 times.  never been told to exit my vehicle.  Always told to stay in my vehicle.

It's funny you mention this.  How many times do you see some cluck pulled over and told to stay in the car but they insist on exiting the vehicle.  It's like these people don't understand language.  Nothing surprises me anymore and when simple instructions from police are not followed then you deserve any and everything that is thrown at you.  Stupidity and ignorance aren't an excuse.
Was pulled over and got 4 Tickets the week after 9-11 , My dark Italian sun tan and at the time dark black hair made me look ME . Got 3 Tickets for Speeding one for not coming to a complete stop at a Stop sign. 3- 4 were bogus. The Stop Sign was ridiculous had come to a complete stop coming up a ramp off the freeway and had to stop because i couldn't see traffic coming from my left to turn .

2 of the spending tickets the Highway Patrol pulled me out of a line of cars all going the same speed and maybe 2 -3 miles over the limit.

The last one okay I was speeding had 3 tickets in my glove box the young Patrol Office who pulled me over said I'm going to have to give you a ticket I opened my glove box pulled the other 3 and said I already got 3 .

The look on his face was priceless. He had to give me one he said because he already called it in. BUT he gave me great advice after i explained i had been racially profiled .

It was a rural county he said Over Pay your ticket by 2-3 Dollars they will have to issue you a refund Check .
DO NOT CASH it they won't finalize putting it through the system until you do and it will keep the points of your record.

I still have the Check in a drawer from 2001 . He was right Points never showed up.

I was driving a lot for my Job and it kept me out of a State mandated save driving school that would have taken 3 points of my record and not to have a suspended D.L.
If they tell you to stay, stay. If they tell you to exit, exit. Its not rocket science.

(04-12-2021, 03:05 PM)TcSoup Wrote: Was pulled over and got 4 Tickets the week after 9-11 , My dark Italian  sun tan and at the time dark black hair made me look ME . Got 3 Tickets for Speeding one for not coming to a complete stop at a Stop sign. 3- 4 were bogus.  The Stop Sign was ridiculous had come to a complete stop coming up a ramp off the freeway and had to stop because i couldn't see traffic coming from my left to turn .

2 of the spending tickets the Highway Patrol pulled me out of a line of cars all going the same speed and maybe 2 -3 miles over the limit.

The last one okay I was speeding had 3 tickets in my glove box the young Patrol Office who pulled me over said  I'm going to have to give you a ticket I opened my glove box pulled the other 3 and said I already got 3 .

The look on his face was priceless. He had to give me one he said because he already called it in. BUT he gave me great advice after i explained i had been racially profiled .

It was a rural county he said Over Pay your ticket by 2-3 Dollars they will have to issue you a refund Check .
DO NOT CASH it they won't finalize putting it through the system until you do and it will keep the points of your record.

I still have the Check in a drawer from 2001 . He was right Points never showed up.

I was driving a lot for my Job and it kept me out of a State mandated  save driving school that would have taken 3 points of my record and not to have a suspended D.L.
What?
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
(04-12-2021, 03:06 PM)davebucknut Wrote: If they tell you to stay, stay. If they tell you to exit, exit. Its not rocket science.

Agreed. I'm all for individual rights and that cops shouldn't abuse their authority, but turn on your phone when you come into contact with police, record it, and do what they say regardless of what they say, and deal with any abuses after the fact in court and/or with their superiors.
(04-12-2021, 03:55 PM)wydileie Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 03:06 PM)davebucknut Wrote: If they tell you to stay, stay. If they tell you to exit, exit. Its not rocket science.

Agreed. I'm all for individual rights and that cops shouldn't abuse their authority, but turn on your phone when you come into contact with police, record it, and do what they say regardless of what they say, and deal with any abuses after the fact in court and/or with their superiors.
Exactly, I've been pulled over a few times and had other interactions with them and while some were jerks and went beyond what was necessary, none were physically abusive because I always politely complied.

(04-12-2021, 03:55 PM)wydileie Wrote:

But that require intelligence. That isn't always available to those in contact with the police. Actually it's almost never present that's why they're being contacted by the police. It's a difficult job and there are millions of encounters that happen and only a tiny percentage result in injury despite the difficulty of dealing with complete idiots constantly. Perfection isn't going to happen especially as long as we have so many criminals. The solutions being pursued and the demonization of policing is going to result in a lot more crime and a lot more dead black people. It's already started.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chicago School Board vote unanimously to remove cops from schools ChinaBuck 21 278 02-28-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Dzone1
  So, cops don't just randomly shoot blacks? Syncro 38 574 02-19-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  How do cops not know the law by now? K9Buck 24 267 12-27-2023, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  When did cops become anti-breathing? P1tchblack 0 79 09-22-2023, 02:10 PM
  Cops who probably should go to prison Hightop77 20 386 09-20-2023, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Syrian refugee attacked cops K9Buck 6 119 07-29-2023, 02:52 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Cops get owned in court by videographer's lawyer K9Buck 8 214 05-30-2023, 10:16 PM
  Blocking roads, and cops just watch.... TakeThePoints 9 152 05-26-2023, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  A Capitol police lieutenant put on a maga hat on J6 K9Buck 42 807 08-21-2022, 01:46 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  RIP Lieutenant Uhura (Nichelle Nichols) K9Buck 7 184 07-31-2022, 08:19 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck