Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive outlook is what leads to positive results.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dumbnameBiden comedy show better than Trump winning?
Biden is losing it rapidly.  Read a statement and then ask if there were questions.  The WH cut off the feed to escape the situation.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Biden not knowing what he is doing.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Does anyone seriously consider this guy the POTUS?  I mean outside of technically being potus, this guy doesn't know what day it is.  He didn't know what day it was a year ago either.  Yet I'm supposed to believe that this guy, riddled with dementia, got the most votes of any candidate in the history of the country?  By a wide margin too.  Yeah, sure he did.    Rolleyes

The media actually entertained talk of the 25th in regards to Trump because of....  mean tweets?  Biden's lights are on, but clearly no one's home.  Been that way for a while.  This is an absolute embarrassment.  His wife allowing him to be used like this.  I just smdh in disbelief.
The media is president.
Jill Biden should be arrested for elder abuse. The fact that she has allowed this proves how hungry for power these people really are.

She always seemed like a decent lady.

She likely didn't have a choice in the matter, but she is most definitely complicit
(03-03-2021, 11:11 PM)Syncro Wrote: Jill Biden should be arrested for elder abuse.  The fact that she has allowed this proves how hungry for power these people really are.

She always seemed like a decent lady.

She likely didn't have a choice in the matter, but she is most definitely complicit

Yup.
(03-03-2021, 10:59 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Does anyone seriously consider this guy the POTUS?  I mean outside of technically being potus, this guy doesn't know what day it is.  He didn't know what day it was a year ago either.  Yet I'm supposed to believe that this guy, riddled with dementia, got the most votes of any candidate in the history of the country?  By a wide margin too.  Yeah, sure he did.    Rolleyes

The media actually entertained talk of the 25th in regards to Trump because of....  mean tweets?  Biden's lights are on, but clearly no one's home.  Been that way for a while.  This is an absolute embarrassment.  His wife allowing him to be used like this.  I just smdh in disbelief.
I would not get into the stolen election conspiracy theories as they were too hard to prove but do I think Biden got anywhere near 80 million.  Hell to the no.  Joe inspires no one.  At best he would get 50 million plus the 10 million that voted against Trump.  

If you recall the same media after Trump had 2 scoops of ice cream pushed Trump was a pig right into he has dimentia that is why he is so mean.  The same media, crickets.  Yes Jill Biden should be ashamed.
There was a narrative being pushed the last couple of years of Reagan's 2nd term that he had dementia. There was a pretty funny SNL skit showing Reagan welcoming visitor's into the Oval Office and acting on the side of not being all together. And as soon as the visitors were out of the room, Reagan all of sudden sprung to life giving strong solid direction and getting people to move NOW! Then more visitors would be brought in and he'd go back to the semi-dementia act. They leave and it starts all over again.

But with Biden, I'm afraid he is long gone. Which is too bad since he was never as extreme as his handlers are.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
Part of me thinks Biden really has been almost this bad all along.
I'm against all over generalizations.
(03-04-2021, 08:44 AM)cincydawg Wrote: Part of me thinks Biden really has been almost this bad all along.
Biden has obviously had dementia for several years, at least going back to 2017 and now that it's 4 years later it's only progressed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
He's quickly gone from handsy, creepy, old guy to gramps staring out the window mumbling about a parking ticket he got in 1973.
I remember when Biden was finishing like 4-5th in primaries and Bernie was rolling.
I think the power players in Dem circles looked around, realized that they might actually have Bernie Freakin Sanders as the Dem nominee for President, a guy who isnt even technically a Dem!
They took stock of what they had to work with, and realized Buiden was the most palatable and least offensive to the general public. SO they threw all their weight behind him and got him nominated.
Then were masterful in picking a woman of color as VP to check those boxes, and not even have him really campaign, just let Trump continue to piss off moderates and Dems. He was the do no harm candidate. The safe choice. Old Uncle Joe.

And it worked, jsut barely.

And now Joe Biden is the leader of the free world. Crazy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump needs to go away K9Buck 1,252 32,494 Today, 03:02 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  The "Biden Family Corruption" mega-thread K9Buck 442 5,937 03-22-2024, 03:16 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  The Official Biden Competency Thread (formerly Biden to address nation at 7:45) maize 77 844 03-21-2024, 09:45 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Winning the Culture War ChinaBuck 74 912 03-14-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Laken Riley’s mother goes after Biden: “pathetic” that he flubbed her name maize 8 158 03-12-2024, 09:31 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Biden reaches (allegedly) 270, now let's talk recounts, voting audits & court battles K9Buck 2,112 201,152 03-12-2024, 04:29 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Trump v Biden: Dimensions of Dementia P1tchblack 9 146 03-04-2024, 10:13 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Biden Regime's American Stasi is arresting journalists K9Buck 83 776 03-03-2024, 12:37 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Biden nominates obese tranny for Asst Health Secretary Syncro 58 6,198 03-01-2024, 09:07 PM
Last Post: maize
  "Scholars, Experts" rank Presidents. Biden ahead of Reagan and Trump Hightop77 3 93 02-20-2024, 05:43 PM
Last Post: K9Buck