Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jose bombs Syria
WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden on Thursday ordered airstrikes on buildings in Syria that the Pentagon said were used by Iranian-backed militias, in retaliation for rocket attacks on U.S. targets in neighboring Iraq.

Pentagon press secretary John Kirby portrayed the bombing in eastern Syria as carefully calibrated, calling it “proportionate” and “defensive.”

The operation was the first known use of military force by the Biden administration, which has for weeks emphasized plans to focus more on challenges posed by China.

The presidentâ€s decision appeared aimed at sending a signal to Iran and its proxies in the region that Washington would not tolerate attacks on its personnel in Iraq, even at a sensitive diplomatic moment.

Three rocket attacks in one week in Iraq, including a deadly strike that hit a U.S.-led coalition base in the northern Iraqi town of Irbil, presented a test for Biden only weeks after assuming the presidency. The rocket assaults coincided with a diplomatic initiative launched by the administration to try to revive a 2015 nuclear agreement between Iran and world powers.

More
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bid...s-n1258912
My how the worm has turned.

https://www.businessinsider.com/psaki-qu...ike-2021-2
I have no idea why her opinion matters.
Her "opinions" don't matter, she's a mouthpiece, and not a good one in my view, but it shows her hypocrisy of course, and plenty of others join that crowd.
I'm against all over generalizations.
Bombing Iranians is always a good thing.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
It's not news, really, but the hypocrisy here is fairly stark, starker than usual. When the other guy does it, it's terrible. When OUR guy does it, it's a proportional yet strong response to a real threat.
I'm against all over generalizations.
War monger.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-26-2021, 04:16 PM)K9Buck Wrote: Bombing Iranians is always a good thing.

Eff 'em. 

[Image: HugeJealousArrowana-size_restricted.gif]
Bombs are dropping faster than those stimulus checks. Just sayinâ€.
(02-26-2021, 05:43 PM)jmesser1982 Wrote: Bombs are dropping faster than those stimulus checks. Just sayinâ€.

I wonder if Jen Psaki will eventually circle back to her tweet about Trump who actually called off a bombing in Syria?

These folks want the Military Industrial Complex coin - both sides of the aisle.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
Yes, when our war efforts are driven solely by profits and become big business, it is disturbing.

We are reaching the point where we won't be able to "afford" to live in peaceful times.
Make America Honest Again
(02-26-2021, 08:21 AM)cincydawg Wrote: Her "opinions" don't matter, she's a mouthpiece, and not a good one in my view, but it shows her hypocrisy of course, and plenty of others join that crowd.
Actually Joe said something similar in 2019 and used the bombings in Syria as saying it was a sign Trump did not understand.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bombs Away ChinaBuck 5 119 10-04-2023, 05:57 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  USC vs San Jose St TroyKidd 19 244 08-25-2023, 12:05 AM
Last Post: maize
  7.8 magnitude earthquake causes devastation in Turkey, Syria computerbuck 7 204 02-10-2023, 11:26 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Remember the J6 Pipe bombs? K9Buck 5 170 10-25-2022, 12:30 AM
  Kamala Harris, pipe bombs and January 6 ScarletHayes 14 557 02-11-2022, 10:49 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  For you bible doubters - drying Euphrates threatens disaster in Syria computerbuck 22 1,122 09-02-2021, 04:57 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Barstool guy pummels Jose Canseco zigbee 0 371 02-06-2021, 03:12 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Special forces in Syria still active: al Baghdadi dead zigbee 61 3,250 10-30-2019, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Kurds, Turkey and Syria Alabuckeye 47 2,872 10-16-2019, 07:06 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  ISIS crumbles in Syria BOOM! zigbee 12 2,394 03-21-2019, 04:42 PM