Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why all the criticism of Ted Cruz for taking his family to Cancun?
I don't see a problem.  It's not like he's the governor.
Liberals are azzholes. If you meet one punch it in the face.
"Why all the criticism of Ted Cruz for taking his family to Cancun?"

I assume it's the same political divisiveness that spawns stuff like this.

White House defends Obama's golf outings during crises

EDGARTOWN Mass. (Reuters) - President Barack Obama delivered a somber statement on the death of American journalist James Foley after a video emerged showing Foleyâ€s grisly execution by Islamic State militants. Then Obama proceeded directly to a golf course to play 18 holes.

That juxtaposition of events on Wednesday drew Obama a fair amount of criticism as he tries to juggle the U.S. response to rapidly unfolding world crises while taking some time to relax during a two-week August vacation that has been frequently interrupted.

“Bamâ€s Golf War,” blared the cover of the New York Daily News, showing a picture of the smiling president behind the wheel of a golf cart, while Foleyâ€s parents grieved over their son in a smaller photo lower on the page.

https://jp.reuters.com/article/instant-a...0820140822
Just another reason why I say if terrorists blew up the buildings at CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC and everyone in them, it would be a cause for great celebration.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Or this....

Obama so shaken by Charleston shootings, he attends only 2 fundraisers

https://www.investors.com/politics/colum...undraiser/
Yeah, between giving him BJ's and drinking his bath water each day, the media was so hard on poor Obama.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

The dems are like rabid dogs lashing out at anyone or anything who dared stand up against them. They are introducing a bill to ban Trump from being buried in Arlington cemetery. This is how crazy they are.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washing...f_amp=true
Retard Pitch doesn't grasp the difference between a small conservative media outlet criticizing Obama and the entire MSM conglomerate in unison attacking Cruz over a trip.

(02-18-2021, 05:28 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: Yeah, between giving him BJ's and drinking his bath water each day, the media was so hard on poor Obama.

[Image: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg]
Gotta love the p1tchblack WHATABOUTISM....keep going and have fun posting it.
Make America Honest Again
Cruz is a delegate, not an administrator. He took his family out of harm's way. He did nothing wrong.
(02-18-2021, 05:31 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: Retard Pitch doesn't grasp the difference between a small conservative media outlet criticizing Obama and the entire MSM conglomerate in unison attacking Cruz over a trip.

Educate yourself, dickbag.

Obama: Golfing after Foley statement was a bad idea

https://www.cnn.com/2014/09/07/politics/obama-golfing-optics/index.html
My sales manager used to say that "A lot of sins can be forgiven when you're producing".

Obama was the field rep that never met his quota yet was out on the links. I didn't care about Obama golfing but I did care about his lack of productive results off the links.
No. You wanted him golfing. You wouldn't like anything he got done.
(02-18-2021, 05:31 PM)zigbee Wrote: Gotta love the p1tchblack WHATABOUTISM....keep going and have fun posting it.

I will. Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "Biden Family Corruption" mega-thread K9Buck 442 6,071 03-22-2024, 03:16 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Family makes difficult decision to put grandfather into... K9Buck 0 52 01-15-2024, 09:51 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  St. Jude research doctor defending his family murdered by ghetto rats in Memphis Hightop77 15 347 11-29-2023, 10:30 AM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Is Bill Gates taking a step back on climate change narrative? ChinaBuck 19 326 09-28-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Lori Lightfoot is not taking the loss well P1tchblack 5 122 07-14-2023, 11:58 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Ted Cruz gives AOC the mother-of-all fact-checks. K9Buck 1 94 05-23-2023, 09:20 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  What media did you and your family consume when you were young? ChinaBuck 22 362 02-15-2023, 08:25 PM
  Whittaker family datdude92 8 236 12-12-2022, 09:05 PM
  I believe Ted Cruz is correct, there is no constitutional right to same-sex marriage K9Buck 135 2,129 12-10-2022, 07:31 PM
  Noodle Arm throws White Claw cans at Ted Cruz TcSoup 10 234 11-08-2022, 07:07 PM