Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K9BuckPaul Joseph Watson on fire!
I love this guy!

He has a 2nd channel called anything goes and he puts out a few random thoughts on there too. Summit news does good work

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I'm surprised he hasn't been jailed/shutdown yet. He should have just moved here during the Trump Presidency, he certainly won't be welcomed under Biden.
Ouch. Pointing out the hypocrisy of the left is easy though.
(01-26-2021, 08:23 AM)3rdgensooner Wrote: Ouch. Pointing out the hypocrisy of the left is easy though.

But they don't care.  It doesn't affect them when you have a media constantly giving you cover fire.  They have no self awareness or shame.  This is simply all about power and the ends justifying the means.  These people don't care.  I mean look how many times the media themselves put on all these guests that claimed there was Russian collusion in 2016.  Those same guests, UNDER OATH, denied that there was any evidence of it.  The media gave those people a platform and allowed them to repeatedly sell a lie.  Did they kick those contributors to the curb once the testimony became public?  Nah, after essentially burying it, in some cases they gave them permanent gigs.  

I'll sum it up this way  --  When has ANYONE in the MSM told you that the Russian collusion story was bogus?  Have you heard a single correction, even after the Mueller investigation found nothing?  I haven't.  In fact, to this day, I still hear them occasionally peddling the theme.  These people have no shame.  NONE.  But you already knew that.
(01-26-2021, 09:00 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 08:23 AM)3rdgensooner Wrote: Ouch. Pointing out the hypocrisy of the left is easy though.

But they don't care.  It doesn't effect them when you have a media constantly giving you cover fire.  They have no self awareness or shame.  This is simply all about power and the ends justifying the means.  These people don't care.  I mean look how many times the media themselves put on all these guests that claimed there was Russian collusion in 2016.  Those same guests, UNDER OATH, denied that there was any evidence of it.  The media gave those people a platform and allowed them to repeatedly sell a lie.  Did they kick those contributors to the curb once the testimony became public?  Nah, after essentially burying it, in some cases they gave them permanent gigs.  

I'll sum it up this way  --  When has ANYONE in the MSM told you that the Russian collusion story was bogus?  Have you heard a single correction, even after the Mueller investigation found nothing?  I haven't.  In fact, to this day, I still hear them occasionally peddling the theme.  These people have no shame.  NONE.  But you already knew that.

Yup.  The truth is bottled up in sources that few people ever see or hear while the Left completely controls what 95% of most people see every day.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

As for PJW?  I hear that Brit accent and it makes me think of that John Oliver twerp.
(01-26-2021, 09:07 AM)Hightop77 Wrote: Yup.  The truth is bottled up in sources that few people ever see or hear while the Left completely controls what 95% of most people see every day.

And "they" are now going for it.  They being the establishment swamp.  They are going for a totalitarian state, where all dissent is more or less eliminated.  Is what I said hyperbole?  Look at what they are proposing (they are telling you they are looking into ways of shutting down opposition voices.  They have all the msm minus Fox and they have a problem with Fox.  one single channel of opposition and they cannot handle it) and look at what the tech giants are DOING.
(01-26-2021, 09:10 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: As for PJW?  I hear that Brit accent and it makes me think of that John Oliver twerp.
He's not though, he's a British version of MAGA

(01-26-2021, 09:36 AM)davebucknut Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 09:10 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: As for PJW?  I hear that Brit accent and it makes me think of that John Oliver twerp.
He's not though, he's a British version of MAGA

I know,but I hear that accent and see that punk every time. 

It's a tough hurdle for me to clear.   Wink  Seriously though, he sounds just like him.
(01-26-2021, 09:14 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 09:07 AM)Hightop77 Wrote: Yup.  The truth is bottled up in sources that few people ever see or hear while the Left completely controls what 95% of most people see every day.

And "they" are now going for it.  They being the establishment swamp.  They are going for a totalitarian state, where all dissent is more or less eliminated.  Is what I said hyperbole?  Look at what they are proposing (they are telling you they are looking into ways of shutting down opposition voices.  They have all the msm minus Fox and they have a problem with Fox.  one single channel of opposition and they cannot handle it) and look at what the tech giants are DOING.
You must have watched Tucker last night.  Big Grin

I've stayed away from politics to the extent I can since the fraudulent election. Still have to get a little fix. I did watch The Five and a bit of Tucker last night... he was hitting on what I bolded.
Here is his latest video on his 2nd channel.

(01-26-2021, 10:46 AM)maize Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 09:14 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:

You must have watched Tucker last night.  Big Grin

I've stayed away from politics to the extent I can since the fraudulent election. Still have to get a little fix. I did watch The Five and a bit of Tucker last night... he was hitting on what I bolded.

Yes I did.  Heâ€s by far my favorite commentator.  Heâ€s definitely on the right, but heâ€s a real thinker and he calls out the GOP often
The few times I see anything by Carlson I chuckled at his perpetually perplexed "expression".

I find it amusing. He's good at pandering I suspect, maybe not so good at challenging patterns of thought.
Heâ€s a very good interviewer.  He presses guests.  Considering the format of short segments, he does a pretty good job

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Poilievre is the best Conservative Politician on the Planet ChinaBuck 16 374 04-04-2024, 11:50 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Hey Pitch, should the Congressman that pulled the fire alarm be charged with... K9Buck 103 1,399 01-26-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: maize
  Rand Paul spitting in the wind again. ScarletHayes 69 1,734 11-30-2023, 03:35 PM
Last Post: maize
  Lawyer insures expensive cigars from fire..... ChinaBuck 5 112 11-08-2023, 11:03 AM
Last Post: lrrps21
  TWIP: Fire Alarm Politics Edition Iowa Mels 4 121 10-08-2023, 07:37 PM
  Will WVa University FIRE Bob Huggins? zigbee 113 1,834 07-10-2023, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Syncro
  Paul Harvey predicted our future in 1965: If I were the Devil ChinaBuck 3 100 06-26-2023, 12:25 AM
  Gay man set on fire by bigots maize 6 161 06-23-2023, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  Black dude with violent criminal history sets Asians on fire... K9Buck 11 292 05-22-2023, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Smoothmflikethat
  Rand Paul's new book "Deception: The great Covid cover-up" K9Buck 1 67 05-04-2023, 08:05 AM
Last Post: K9Buck