Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the gosh I wish he didn't tweet crowd. It took a while...
...but Trump delivered an awesome, classy farewell speech today.  If you haven't heard it, it was really good.  Yeah it had some self congratulatory stuff in it, but if he doesn't do it no one in the MSM will.  

Anyway, for those that cringed at the years of Trump tweeting?  It took 3 years and 364 days into his administration, but you finally got yourself a classy speech that was uplifting and respectful of the American people.  I imagine if you listen you'll be wishing you heard more of it over the last 4 years.  

All I can say is that if I was treated like a pinata for 4 years?  The speech wouldn't have "quite" gone in this direction.  Kudos to Trump for going out on a high note when it really would have been easy not to.  

To all you anti war liberals that hated Trump---the guy that kept us out of expanding conflicts---the status quo has returned.  More wars, but you won't care now because it's a guy with a D next to his name.  Awesome.
But I thought he was going to push the nuke button during his 4 years??
(01-19-2021, 09:59 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: ...but Trump delivered an awesome, classy farewell speech today.  If you haven't heard it, it was really good.  Yeah it had some self congratulatory stuff in it, but if he doesn't do it no one in the MSM will.  

Anyway, for those that cringed at the years of Trump tweeting?  It took 3 years and 364 days into his administration, but you finally got yourself a classy speech that was uplifting and respectful of the American people.  I imagine if you listen you'll be wishing you heard more of it over the last 4 years.  

All I can say is that if I was treated like a pinata for 4 years?  The speech wouldn't have "quite" gone in this direction.  Kudos to Trump for going out on a high note when it really would have been easy not to.  

To all you anti war liberals that hated Trump---the guy that kept us out of expanding conflicts---the status quo has returned.  More wars, but you won't care now because it's a guy with a D next to his name.  Awesome.
[Image: emoji108.png]

I like that.  NOW, he should of had this tone last 2 years of the presidency.  His petulant impulse to be boorish and scream this and that and tweet this and that would have been better served if he had just let a lot of things go.  Constantly being in the limelight and fighting with Sleepy Chucky  Todd Of Meet the Press...or Jonathan Karl....or that big mouth group of idiots from CNN.   JUST stay quiet  shhhhhh[Image: giphy.gif] and same with debating dumbfck Biden first time.  He ruined it jumping in and losing it and speaking out of turn and being rude as hell.  It ended up costing him overall.   The last rally?  No need for it either.  Election was over and done but loved the adulation and being feted and adored by his fawning masses.....just wasn't enough to keep the haters at home as this really hurt him......too many came out to vote against him and nor for him.
Make America Honest Again
(01-19-2021, 10:07 PM)unc4corners Wrote: But I thought he was going to push the nuke button during his 4 years??

If historians are fair to Trump and just look at what was accomplished during these 4 years?  You would have to be a hack to call him our worst president as the media/pop culture are.  The guy was a dynamo, especially considering everything he was up against
I like how Fox called it a tape-delayed speech... no it wasn't. I watched it live on youtube. YOU as in Fox delayed the speech.
(01-19-2021, 10:10 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 10:07 PM)unc4corners Wrote: But I thought he was going to push the nuke button during his 4 years??

If historians are fair to Trump and just look at what was accomplished during these 4 years?  You would have to be a hack to call him our worst president as the media/pop culture are.  The guy was a dynamo, especially considering everything he was up against

LOL you notice siesta99 is able to post a picture of himself on your posts?  It's strange when someone actually realizes they are a POS and are not afraid to dox themselves.
(01-19-2021, 09:59 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: ...but Trump delivered an awesome, classy farewell speech today.  If you haven't heard it, it was really good.  Yeah it had some self congratulatory stuff in it, but if he doesn't do it no one in the MSM will.  

I'm sorry, but I'm going to need evidence of this alleged classy farewell speech before I believe it.

EDIT: I watched about half of it..... it was pretty much exactly what I'd expect from Trump.
It was very uplifting.  Very unifying.  If you hated it, you just hate Trump.  Great speech
(01-20-2021, 08:45 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: It was very uplifting.  Very unifying.  If you hated it, you just hate Trump.  Great speech
Thats the issue, he could run into a burning building and save a black child from the flames, and they'd say that he could've saved more had he just not been such a bigot.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(01-20-2021, 06:50 AM)dunefan Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 10:10 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote:

LOL you notice siesta99 is able to post a picture of himself on your posts?  It's strange when someone actually realizes they are a POS and are not afraid to dox themselves.
Nah, I'm sure that nasty old buzzard looks A LOT worse than a poop face. How much of a loser does someone have to be to be so scared to post but just throw out these goofy emojis?
(01-20-2021, 08:45 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: It was very uplifting.  Very unifying.  If you hated it, you just hate Trump.  Great speech

Trump is certainly the Rorschach test of politicians.  It cracks me up how binary some people are when it comes to what they see from him.
(01-20-2021, 11:56 AM)Gordo8471 Wrote:

Trump is certainly the Rorschach test of politicians.  It cracks me up how binary some people are when it comes to what they see from him.
Exactly.  I mentioned this in another thread.  If you aren't 100%, you are nothing.  On both sides.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Of course Joe Biden didn't "win" in 20', Bill Barr is in on the scam K9Buck 45 244 04-05-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  MS Society fired 90 year old volunteer because she didn’t understand woke pronoun usa ChinaBuck 14 232 02-16-2024, 09:48 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  This guy murdered 8 people but you didn't hear about it because he's black K9Buck 1 64 01-25-2024, 12:09 AM
Last Post: zigbee
  Do you think Nikki will like my tweet? K9Buck 0 74 07-29-2023, 10:26 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  I didn't realize this trend was to this level. ScarletHayes 11 194 07-18-2023, 09:37 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Strange Bedfellows in the anti-woke crowd ChinaBuck 14 315 07-06-2023, 03:57 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Hmmmm....that didn't go real well at Trump rally zigbee 76 1,570 03-29-2023, 07:13 PM
  Why didn't I think of this???????????????? zigbee 0 85 02-14-2023, 10:50 PM
  His friend didn't drink so he beat his ass! K9Buck 11 246 10-20-2022, 09:32 AM
Last Post: TcSoup
  Too bad Rittenhouse didn't smoke this dude too Syncro 2 118 09-17-2022, 04:23 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck