Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I didn't realize that Georgia...
Actually elected a qAnon weirdo to the House.

A QAnon Supporter Is Headed to Congress
Marjorie Taylor Greeneâ€s victory in Georgia underscores an uncomfortable truth for Republicans: The 2020 election brought QAnon into their party.

QAnon scored its first national political victory on Tuesday when Marjorie Taylor Greene, a supporter of the convoluted pro-Trump conspiracy theory, won a House seat in Georgia, bringing into the halls of Congress an online movement that has inspired real-world violence and been branded a potential domestic terrorism threat by the F.B.I.

Ms. Greene was among at least a dozen Republican congressional candidates — some estimates put the number upward of 20 — who had expressed some degree of support for QAnon and its baseless belief that President Trump is fighting a cabal of Satanist child-molesting Democrats and deep-state bureaucrats who seek global domination. Most were running for reliably Democratic seats.

Ms. Greeneâ€s victory was expected — she was running unopposed in one of the most conservative districts in the country — as were losses by most of the other QAnon-linked candidates.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/03/us/po...reene.html
And....

Georgia GOP Election Official Blames Trump And Marjorie Taylor Greene For Senate Loss

TOPLINE Georgia voting systems manager Gabriel Sterling ® is blaming President Donald Trump and some of his supporters—including controversial new freshman Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene—for the GOP losing both Georgia Senate runoffs, noting Republican turnout dropped drastically across the state after Trumpâ€s continued false claims of voter fraud—especially in an area where some of his strongest supporters live.

Quote:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasrei...nate-loss/
I guess she'll fit right in with the Georgian that thought that Guam could capsize.
(01-17-2021, 08:26 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: And....

Georgia GOP Election Official Blames Trump And Marjorie Taylor Greene For Senate Loss

TOPLINE Georgia voting systems manager Gabriel Sterling ® is blaming President Donald Trump and some of his supporters—including controversial new freshman Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene—for the GOP losing both Georgia Senate runoffs, noting Republican turnout dropped drastically across the state after Trumpâ€s continued false claims of voter fraud—especially in an area where some of his strongest supporters live.

Quote:

Dropped turnout or bogus mail in ballots?
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
(01-17-2021, 08:39 AM)dkeener67 Wrote:

Quote:

As I mentioned here It's basically Trump and his most hardcore supporters, including qAnon, versus the rest of the country, Republican and Democratic, as it concerns voter fraud.

I'm not comfortable being on the side with Trump/qAnon. Are you?
(01-17-2021, 08:47 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:

Quote:

As I mentioned here It's basically Trump and his most hardcore supporters, including qAnon,  versus the rest of the country, Republican and Democratic, as it concerns voter fraud. 

Trump yes. What's the alternative? The so called Democratic Party? Lol. It's the neo Marxist party. I hate what they are doing to this country with their media henchman clearing the path.  
And Q ain't my bag.
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
(01-17-2021, 08:26 AM)K9Buck Wrote: I guess she'll fit right in with the Georgian that thought that Guam could capsize.

Don't fall for the Alinksy demonization of her.  I listened to an interview of her.  She is a fighter and plans to introduce articles of impeachment against Biden right away.  Of course it won't go anywhere but she is exactly what we need.  The fact she is being attacked by the phony GOP collaborator Sterling says it all.  The GOP establishment wants their party back and attacking Trump and people like her is going to be their first step.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(01-17-2021, 09:13 AM)dkeener67 Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 08:47 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:

Quote:

As I mentioned here It's basically Trump and his most hardcore supporters, including qAnon,  versus the rest of the country, Republican and Democratic, as it concerns voter fraud. 

Trump yes. What's the alternative? The so called Democratic Party? Lol. It's the neo Marxist party. I hate what they are doing to this country with their media henchman clearing the path.  
And Q ain't my bag.

Not just Trump.  Even I supported Trump over Hillary.  I'm talking specifically about the stolen election claim.  If you're a "stop the steal" person, you're basically on your own with Trump and qAnon.
(01-17-2021, 09:29 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 08:26 AM)K9Buck Wrote: I guess she'll fit right in with the Georgian that thought that Guam could capsize.

Don't fall for the Alinksy demonization of her.  I listened to an interview of her.  She is a fighter and plans to introduce articles of impeachment against Biden right away.  Of course it won't go anywhere but she is exactly what we need.  The fact she is being attacked by the phony GOP collaborator Sterling says it all.  The GOP establishment wants their party back and attacking Trump and people like her is going to be their first step.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I remember thinking Al Green was an idiot for filing articles in 2017. I would hope being consistent that I think the same if this Georgia representative. Is everyone consistent? I doubt it. Most just let their bias influence their world. But maybe Al Green was a fighter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(01-17-2021, 09:58 AM)Georgem80 Wrote:

I remember thinking Al Green was an idiot for filing articles in 2017.  I would hope being consistent that I think the same if this Georgia representative.  Is everyone consistent?  I doubt it.  Most just let their bias influence their world.  But maybe Al Green was a fighter. 

Apples and oranges.  What was the basis for Green filing impeachment articles?  Nothing.  Marjorie Greene's articles will be based on Biden's documented corruption with various foreign powers including China.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(01-17-2021, 10:06 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 09:58 AM)Georgem80 Wrote:

I remember thinking Al Green was an idiot for filing articles in 2017.  I would hope being consistent that I think the same if this Georgia representative.  Is everyone consistent?  I doubt it.  Most just let their bias influence their world.  But maybe Al Green was a fighter. 

Apples and oranges.  What was the basis for Green filing impeachment articles?  Nothing.  Marjorie Greene's articles will be based on Biden's documented corruption with various foreign powers including China.

Lol. Ok.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How is it that a Republican won Georgia governor's race before & after 2020 elections K9Buck 221 2,201 03-15-2024, 05:23 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  MS Society fired 90 year old volunteer because she didn’t understand woke pronoun usa ChinaBuck 14 227 02-16-2024, 09:48 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  This guy murdered 8 people but you didn't hear about it because he's black K9Buck 1 60 01-25-2024, 12:09 AM
Last Post: zigbee
  Conspiracy nutcase says that Georgia voting machines are vulnerable to attack K9Buck 25 456 01-21-2024, 12:43 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Georgia all-in with their RICO law P1tchblack 11 239 09-07-2023, 05:26 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Why is Georgia Governor Kemp permitting college to reinstate mask mandate? K9Buck 75 944 08-29-2023, 01:27 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Georgia math teacher fired for teaching transgenderism K9Buck 21 438 08-21-2023, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  I didn't realize this trend was to this level. ScarletHayes 11 192 07-18-2023, 09:37 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  White Supremacist LOOSE in Georgia zigbee 9 222 07-18-2023, 03:47 PM
Last Post: dunefan
  Dukes of Hazard on Georgia highway maize 25 450 06-02-2023, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Blinky