Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOMBSHELL Reveals Dominion Machines Were Set At 68.05% Error Rate
BREAKING: Antrim Co. Forensic Report BOMBSHELL Reveals Dominion Machines Were Set At 68.05% Error Rate…Meaning 68.05% Of Ballots Could Be Sent Out For Mass Adjudication, Giving Individuals Or Machines Ability To Change 68.05% Of Votes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-antrim-co-forensic-report-bombshell-reveals-dominion-machines-set-68-05-error-ratemeaning-68-05-ballots-sent-mass-adjudication-giving-individuals-ma/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
That's still a lower error rate than you're running at...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Trump won a big case in wisky today that will allow them to throw out tens of thousands of illegal ballots, which should give him the state. Now we just need 2 more states to do the 4ight thing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(12-14-2020, 02:47 PM)davebucknut Wrote: Trump won a big case in wisky today that will allow them to throw out tens of thousands of illegal ballots, which should give him the state. Now we just need 2 more states to do the 4ight thing.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/republican-electors-georgia-pennsylvania-cast-procedural-votes-president-vice-president-preserve-trump-camp-legal-challenges/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
(12-14-2020, 02:47 PM)davebucknut Wrote: Trump won a big case in wisky today that will allow them to throw out tens of thousands of illegal ballots, which should give him the state. Now we just need 2 more states to do the 4ight thing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using

If this is actually true, Holi Schneikes 

not even the msm will be able to ignore that
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Biden's win, rejects Trump lawsuit
MADISON - The Wisconsin Supreme Court upheld Democrat Joe Biden's Wisconsin win Monday, handing President Donald Trump a defeat ...
3 hours ago

WMTV - NBC15
Wisconsin Supreme Court tosses Trump election lawsuit
The Wisconsin Supreme Court has rejected President Donald Trump's lawsuit attempting to overturn his loss to Democrat Joe Biden in the ...
4 hours ago

Madison.com
Wisconsin Supreme Court rejects Donald Trump's election challenge
The Wisconsin Supreme Court promptly denied President Donald Trump's request for it to override the popular will of the voters and overturn ...
4 hours ago

Urban Milwaukee
Wisconsin Supreme Court Strikes Down Trump Case
4-3 vote rejects Trump's move to throw out 220000 Milwaukee and Dane county ballots.
3 hours ago

FOX 6 Milwaukee
Wisconsin Supreme Court tosses Trump election lawsuit
The Wisconsin Supreme Court on Monday rejected President Donald Trump's lawsuit attempting to overturn his loss.
4 hours ago
Trump did lose the Wisconsin case, but the majority decision basically just said it was too late to challenge, which is insane to me.
(12-14-2020, 04:33 PM)wydileie Wrote: Trump did lose the Wisconsin case, but the majority decision basically just said it was too late to challenge, which is insane to me.
The only date in the Constitution in jan 20th. So they need to reshuffle their papers and get it right.

So am I reading this right, Pitch you are celebrating a technicality being spun as a loss on merit?  

Some one get me up to speed, the court rejected this because it was too late?  Why was it filed too late???
(12-14-2020, 04:46 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: So am I reading this right, Pitch you are celebrating a technicality being spun as a loss on merit?  

Some one get me up to speed, the court rejected this because it was too late?  Why was it filed too late???

Not celebrating... just clarifying.
Alright.  I just know youâ€re a smart azz so I figured you were talking trash  Wink

So what was the cause of filing this too late???   Confused
In a 4-3 ruling written by conservative-backed Justice Brian Hagedorn and joined by the court's three liberal-backed members, the court said the Trump campaign's objections to four broad categories of absentee ballots was misplaced; that instead of seeking to cancel people's votes after they were cast, the campaign should have challenged the rules voters and clerks relied on before the election. Most of those rules have been in place for several previous elections and apply statewide.

"The challenges raised by the Campaign in this case ... come long after the last play or even the last game; the Campaign is challenging the rulebook adopted before the season began," Hagedorn said, drawing a sports analogy. "Striking these votes now — after the election, and in only two of Wisconsin's 72 counties when the disputed practices were followed by hundreds of thousands of absentee voters statewide — would be an extraordinary step for this court to take. We will not do so."

12 last-minute ideas for the people you need a gift for in a hurry
In their dissents, the three other conservative-backed members on the court made clear they considered at least some of the challenged election procedures unlawful and wouldn't have ruled out tossing many of the ballots.

Biden won the state by more than 20,600 votes, but the Trump campaign challenged more than 220,000 ballots in Dane and Milwaukee counties.

The court's opinion relies for the most part on a legal doctrine mandating that aggrieved parties in a lawsuit should not unreasonably delay in seeking relief from a court. The opinion states that legal doctrine is especially applicable in election cases, where the rules were longstanding and the campaign had years to challenge them.

Hagedorn said the campaign's delay in not seeking relief until after the election was "unreasonable in the extreme," a decision that could harm election officials, other candidates, voters in the affected counties and voters statewide. For Hagedorn, who was elected in 2019 with the help of Republicans, his joining with the court's three liberal-backed justices further cements him as a crucial swing vote on the court and threatens to alienate him from his conservative base of support.

"Unreasonable delay in the election context poses a particular danger——not just to municipalities, candidates, and voters, but to the entire administration of justice," Hagedorn said. "The issues raised in this case, had they been pressed earlier, could have been resolved long before the election. Failure to do so affects everyone, causing needless litigation and undermining confidence in the election results. It also puts courts in a difficult spot."
(12-14-2020, 04:50 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Alright.  I just know youâ€re a smart azz so I figured you were talking trash  Wink

Because the courts drug it out for so long with BS

There should definitely be a remedy for that.  Of course SCOTUS will eff that up too.  If it even gets to them
(12-14-2020, 05:43 PM)davebucknut Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 04:50 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Alright.  I just know youâ€re a smart azz so I figured you were talking trash  Wink

Because the courts drug it out for so long with BS

No because they didnâ€t challenge the procedure before the election.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will the marriage of AI & robots/machines make humans obsolete? K9Buck 33 406 02-20-2024, 05:36 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  SMARTMATIC/Dominion Lawsuit Thread P1tchblack 697 34,330 01-29-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Conspiracy nutcase says that Georgia voting machines are vulnerable to attack K9Buck 25 475 01-21-2024, 12:43 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Alright, how do you rate her? K9Buck 10 158 05-10-2023, 10:48 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  The violent crime rate in "trans" American must be in the stratosphere K9Buck 3 136 02-08-2023, 07:34 AM
Last Post: maize
  Great news! New Covid straing with 80% kill rate! Amazing K9Buck 14 371 10-20-2022, 05:14 AM
Last Post: dunefan
  Fun Fact: California has highest poverty rate in the U.S. K9Buck 28 688 09-26-2022, 11:07 AM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Transgender suicide rate is through the roof and yet the left... K9Buck 37 665 09-09-2022, 05:16 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Jurassic World Dominion coming out in June and last of the Dinosaur movies zigbee 5 321 06-04-2022, 11:07 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Internal audit reveals systemic corruption within FBI K9Buck 16 801 03-14-2022, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Hightop77