Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive outlook is what leads to positive results.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCOTUS tosses election fraud suit - secede
[Image: EpAVe8wUYAYC3Q_?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
time to secede
(12-12-2020, 08:06 AM)computerbuck Wrote: time to secede
Time to succeed.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
Better win. Youâ€re only a patriot if you win. Any other outcome youâ€re just a dead traitor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(12-12-2020, 08:43 AM)Georgem80 Wrote: Better win.  Youâ€re only a patriot if you win. Any other outcome youâ€re just a dead traitor. 

Sent from my iPhone using

Are election cheaters traitors?  Please say yes.
I wonder if a state passed a law, or better yet state officials went around their legislators and made a rule that only Republicans could be on the ballot.  Or only Democrats.  

Iâ€m obviously using an extreme example to make a point.  I wonder if SCOTUS would see standing then
I think the title should have said "TRUMP'S justice-filled SCOTUS tosses election fraud suit - secede"
(12-12-2020, 09:15 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 08:43 AM)Georgem80 Wrote: Better win.  Youâ€re only a patriot if you win. Any other outcome youâ€re just a dead traitor. 

If widespread proof is available then it needs presented to a court. We have a system for a reason.

(12-12-2020, 10:30 AM)Georgem80 Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 09:15 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:

If widespread proof is available then it needs presented to a court. We have a system for a reason.

It has been presented in court, but the bana Republic courts that we have refuse to listen to it.

They've shown lists of dead people who voted, double votes, and they don't care- they still reject every lawsuit.

They've shown videos of ballots being double and triple counted in the machines. They don't care, they reject it anyways.

Thwy showed videos of ballot counters locking themselves in a room by themselves and covering windows to they couldn't be observed. They don't care, they reject it anyways.

Just look at the stats. Every election has a percentage of paper ballots that get rejected for various reasons, but somehow we had 10 times more paper ballots than usual, but miraculously this year we had less rejected ballots than ever before.

Nothing makes sense and the courts are corrupt as hell.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
We have widespread proof in spades.  No one wants to deal with it/actually look at it.  I understand all hell would break loose, but this sets a HORRIFIC precedent to turn an apathetic eye to this.  Going forward this is going to turn into an absolute mess beyond what we've already seen.  

Ignore the fraud and look at the constitutional issues alone.  For me that's what hits home.  That's the major stuff.  My point is regardless of outcome we are now rendering the process and the constitution moot.  This is the bad part.  Never mind the eye witness accounts of fraud, the video evidence of fraud, the fact dead people voted, the statistical anomalies, etc...   The fact that the court didn't want to deal with a massive issue will have devastating effects going forward.  Now elections will be won by the better cheaters.  This is a ####### disaster in the making
(12-12-2020, 10:40 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: We have widespread proof in spades.  No one wants to deal with it/actually look at it.  I understand all hell would break loose, but this sets a HORRIFIC precedent to turn an apathetic eye to this.  Going forward this is going to turn into an absolute mess beyond what we've already seen.  

Ignore the fraud and look at the constitutional issues alone.  For me that's what hits home.  That's the major stuff.  My point is regardless of outcome we are now rendering the process and the constitution moot.  This is the bad part.  Never mind the eye witness accounts of fraud, the video evidence of fraud, the fact dead people voted, the statistical anomalies, etc...   The fact that the court didn't want to deal with a massive issue will have devastating effects going forward.  Now elections will be won by the better cheaters.  This is a ####### disaster in the making
We need that Indian con man Kahn to whip out his pocket constitution to remind these slugs what we're supposed to do.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Judge Judy is still available.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  black pilled, deep state, election rigging, etc... ScarletHayes 14 247 03-07-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Way Too Early - Trump v Colorado SCOTUS predictions P1tchblack 43 539 03-05-2024, 02:05 PM
Last Post: maize
  More claims of massive voter fraud in Michigan 2020 election K9Buck 68 1,056 03-04-2024, 04:24 PM
Last Post: maize
  Voter Fraud = Fake Issue Beastdog 147 22,902 03-03-2024, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Election 2020: Revenge of the Dems P1tchblack 201 33,055 02-12-2024, 05:05 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Mail in ballot study finds Trump won 2020 election computerbuck 11 187 02-11-2024, 11:39 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  SCOTUS will not fast track Jack Smith's bull shlt case against DJT maize 9 173 02-02-2024, 07:34 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Congress could decide 2024 election due to 3rd parties zigbee 3 97 01-18-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  So let's say I'm wrong and Trump wins the 24' election K9Buck 70 696 01-15-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Manchin not running for re-election Syncro 16 215 11-10-2023, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Hightop77