Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got the China Virus!
Wife gave it to me.  We are trying to figure out where she got it.
Our symptoms are:
Mine - Aches, fever, pressure headache, diarrhea, tired.
Wife - bad congestion in her chest, headache, fever, aches, tired, just feeling horrible.

We both got tested.  Both positive.

Anyone else get this mess on here yet!  Seems like the number of cases are really going up.

We have worn our mask every time we go into a store.  Didn't stop it at all.
You got it AFTER Biden was elected? Hmm.....

Sorry, couldn't resist.

SOrry you got it. My girlfirends kid had it and she said it just felt like a bad case of allergies. Stay safe and healthy!
Surprised it took this long for a member to reveal they got it.   I guess no hospitalization from reading this.  Is your wife employed 4corners?  Does she have friends who've had it?  Gotta be a way of narrowing this down.   I wear my mask to the store and everywhere I go and I keep distance, too.  When I'm in Walmart for food and with my wife I see tons of people with mask on but nose uncovered.   Some walk around with the mask on chin.  At any rate my wife is slow and stodgy in gathering the food which makes me nervous and irritated.  LETS MOVE, lets go and get out of here.  Oh, I need this...blah..

Sidebar: I know 2 guys now dead from it.  They were not sick either prior to being put in hospital and into ICU on a ventilator.  They were early 70s and had co-morbidities for sure, but they were not sick.  My son works in hospital as RT and his GF is ICU nurse.   We are seeing it up close.
Make America Honest Again
(12-11-2020, 09:59 AM)zigbee Wrote: Surprised it took this long for a member to reveal they got it.   I guess no hospitalization from reading this.  Is your wife employed 4corners?  Does she have friends who've had it?  Gotta be a way of narrowing this down.   I wear my mask to the store and everywhere I go and I keep distance, too.  When I'm in Walmart for food and with my wife I see tons of people with mask on but nose uncovered.   Some walk around with the mask on chin.  At any rate my wife is slow and stodgy in gathering the food which makes me nervous and irritated.  LETS MOVE, lets go and get out of here.  Oh, I need this...blah..

Sidebar: I know 2 guys now dead from it.  They were not sick either prior to being put in hospital and into ICU on a ventilator.  They were early 70s and had co-morbidities for sure, but they were not sick.  My son works in hospital as RT and his GF is ICU nurse.   We are seeing it up close.

That's terrible. 

We are doing our best not to catch it.  Hopefully a vaccine will soon be available.
I am pretty sure I had it back in early January.
Keep in mind, cloth masks are for protecting others by spreading the droplet out and deflecting them. Cloth mask do little to nothing to protect the wearer. You need to question where are you were relative to people that are unmasked.

Happy to hear that they are mild symptoms for yourself. I have a friend that is theFifth I know to get it, as well as his wife. He is going through the ringer right now and was able to make it diary at day eight, set back at nine, actually heading toward the hospital, then things let up so they turned around. Day 12 is bringing some relief. The other four we are far more mild including a four day illness, a two day illness, and an asymptomatic that only found out he was positive through mandatory testing.

Scamdemic is going to get far worse through January, and I am hopeful it turns late Jan early feb. iâ€m not an MD, but do you have a connection to the governors office. This is what their medical experts are predicting. Part of my planning is for everything from a another shut down, to all the things up to and in between. A good thing is thanks to the work of warp speed this is the first that I am working on post pandemic planning.
(12-11-2020, 10:08 AM)Erhino Wrote: Keep in mind, cloth masks are for protecting others by spreading the droplet out and deflecting them. Cloth mask do little to nothing to protect the wearer. You need to question where are you were relative to people that are unmasked.

Happy to hear that they are mild symptoms for yourself. I have a friend that is theFifth I know to get it, as well as his wife. He is going through the ringer right now and was able to make it diary at day eight, set back at nine, actually heading toward the hospital, then things let up so they turned around. Day 12 is bringing some relief. The other four we are far more mild including a four day illness, a two day illness, and an asymptomatic that only found out he was positive through mandatory testing.

Scamdemic is going to get far worse through January, and I am hopeful it turns late Jan early feb. iâ€m not an MD, but do you have a connection to the governors office. This is what their medical experts are predicting. Part of my planning is for everything from a another shut down, to all the things up to and in between. A good thing is thanks to the work of warp speed this is the first that I am working on post pandemic planning.

Wow!  

Any idea when the vaccine will be available to all?
(12-11-2020, 09:50 AM)unc4corners Wrote: Wife gave it to me.  We are trying to figure out where she got it.
Our symptoms are:
Wife - bad congestion in her chest, headache, fever, aches, tired, just feeling horrible.

Anyone else get this mess on here yet!  Seems like the number of cases are really going up.

Is it safe for you to be on this forum with all of us here?
I wear a mask while I post, just in case.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(12-11-2020, 10:31 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 09:50 AM)unc4corners Wrote: Wife gave it to me.  We are trying to figure out where she got it.
Our symptoms are:

I'd be glad to discuss our religious differences in person with you if you happen to be in NC the next few days.  I'll even feed you dinner free.
(12-11-2020, 10:39 AM)unc4corners Wrote:
Our symptoms are:

I'd be glad to discuss our religious differences in person with you if you happen to be in NC the next few days.  I'll even feed you dinner free.

Because you want to give me Covid, you sneaky b@stard.
(12-11-2020, 10:45 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 10:39 AM)unc4corners Wrote:
Our symptoms are:

Because you want to give me China Virus, you sneaky b@stard.
fify
I hope this goes well for you UNC. The vast majority of people do just fine. Stay in touch with your doctor and get information from them on when you should get concerned and how long you should isolate.
(12-11-2020, 11:21 AM)3rdgensooner Wrote: I hope this goes well for you UNC. The vast majority of people do just fine. Stay in touch with your doctor and get information from them on when you should get concerned and how long you should isolate.
Thank you.
They said 10 days after the first symptoms and then not to have a temp for the past 24 hours.  
I'm doing ok.  Wife not so good but not to the stage of a doctor visit just yet.
Yes, Please take care UNC. Prayers for you and wifey.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US DoE/Granholm invite China/Russia to tour nuke sites Syncro 1 81 11-09-2023, 02:09 PM
Last Post: maize
  McConnell issues urgent warning on Iran, Russia and China ChinaBuck 10 187 10-22-2023, 10:41 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
Video Video of China-Joe kicking his dog K9Buck 5 143 10-06-2023, 07:31 PM
  Pope Francis rebukes 'irresponsible' US on climate change compared to China maize 17 303 10-04-2023, 10:01 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  China Using US Influencers? ChinaBuck 0 69 09-24-2023, 06:25 AM
  China Claims parts of Russia and India TroyKidd 5 113 09-01-2023, 06:47 PM
  War with China (hysteria?) K9Buck 14 281 08-10-2023, 01:32 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Did China Joe forget he's "China Joe"? P1tchblack 8 190 08-09-2023, 09:17 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Interesting video on China's (sinking?) artificial islands K9Buck 5 112 07-18-2023, 12:59 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  China update...rat heads in your food. TakeThePoints 1 70 06-23-2023, 12:54 AM