Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AlabuckeyeDerek Mason’s woke statement yesterday
Doesnâ€t save his job. Shame, because she is a valid female athlete on her own, but women donâ€t belong on the football field

https://www.outkick.com/whitlock-sarah-f...lture-war/

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/vander...res-fired/

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
Whitlock one of the few left to tell it like it is.  He just called out this ridiculous hooray for everyone culture in which we are all ensconced, whether we like it or not.
New Mexico had a female kicker that had also played for Colorado. Never once saw the field until the bowl game of her senior season when they rolled her out there for an extra point after the game was already out of hand.... and of course she beefed it.
The kicker from Vandy yesterday was spouting this girl power nonsense like she was Rosa Parks or something (girls can do anything).  Why are we raising kids to believe in fairytales and nonsense like this?  Some girl is going to get inspired and either get killed or get maimed.  Ya watch the scoreboard shows though and they act like itâ€s the greatest thing ever.  Itâ€s all utter nonsense.
My daughter played college soccer. I would be pissed if this were her. You earn the right to play, nothing is given to you.
This makes a farce out of sports, any sport.
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
She is about knee high to the big ole Samoan chick that suits up for one of our local HSs.
(11-29-2020, 05:37 PM)Blinky Wrote: She is about knee high to the big ole Samoan chick that suits up for one of our local HSs.
Mangold's sister played in HS on the dline in the Dayton area.  Zig posted a pic of her in another thread lifting weights.  Big, fat, strong.
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
That was pitiful.... There has to be 50 guys on that team who could dribble the ball 30 yards along the turf. Hell i could roll my old fat ass on the field and do what she did.

Then she called it playing. Nobody was within 35 yards of her.

Would love to have seen one of the up backs pick that ball up and head right towards her.
[Image: TangibleHardFishingcat-size_restricted.gif]
The lingerie bowl is awesome. I'm sure it's been killed by left wing prudery by now. They actually really played a football game. Full contact no holds barred football. 
(11-29-2020, 04:36 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: The kicker from Vandy yesterday was spouting this girl power nonsense like she was Rosa Parks or something (girls can do anything).  Why are we raising kids to believe in fairytales and nonsense like this?  Some girl is going to get inspired and either get killed or get maimed.  Ya watch the scoreboard shows though and they act like itâ€s the greatest thing ever.  Itâ€s all utter nonsense.

We had a chick that played on our HS hockey team. (she made the team because her dad played a big part in getting hockey back as a sport at our HS) Most of the players on other teams were afraid to hit her or even make contact. Then of course when that did happen, the guys on the ice for our team felt the need to stand up for her. That was very annoying. She played defense and would just get burned like she was trying to defend Randy Moss.
So dumb, so useless, so fake.

Welcome to 2020, brought to you by the fakes losers in world history

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Most of us learned pretty early on in life that boys and girls are different.  Each can do some things better than the other.  Each can also do things the other simply can't do.  Sadly these obvious, basic truths come as a shock to many kids these days.
Thatâ€s part of what bothers me about this. She is a D1 athlete, at the top of her game. She has nothing to be ashamed of and much accomplished. Yet sheâ€d rather play the stooge and look out of place.

Getting tweets and mentions from Hope Solo and Lebron somehow makes that stooginess better. The emperor has no clothes and everyone proclaims how wonderful the outfit is

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(11-29-2020, 11:20 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Thatâ€s part of what bothers me about this. She is a D1 athlete, at the top of her game. She has nothing to be ashamed of and much accomplished. Yet sheâ€d rather play the stooge and look out of place.

Getting tweets and mentions from Hope Solo and Lebron somehow makes that stooginess better. The emperor has no clothes and everyone proclaims how wonderful the outfit is
The swittersphere only cares about empty gestures.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Smug Woke BBC Reporter gets put in his place ChinaBuck 15 166 03-31-2024, 12:02 AM
Last Post: TakeThePoints
  Go Woke Go Broke Redux ChinaBuck 27 496 03-29-2024, 05:32 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  MS Society fired 90 year old volunteer because she didn’t understand woke pronoun usa ChinaBuck 14 232 02-16-2024, 09:48 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Jordan Peterson Teaches Woke Master Class ChinaBuck 1 69 12-22-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: maize
  United States grew yesterday ChinaBuck 1 61 12-22-2023, 09:48 AM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Ayn Rand Statement from mid-70's ChinaBuck 13 241 12-15-2023, 10:42 AM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  What's the MAGA version "Get woke. Go broke"? P1tchblack 48 788 10-06-2023, 09:29 PM
  Got jabbed twice yesterday TakeThePoints 7 104 08-30-2023, 06:04 PM
Last Post: dunefan
  Compilation of most every cringe woke idea from the past year ChinaBuck 1 94 08-30-2023, 05:42 AM
Last Post: dunefan
  why companies got their shine box/went woke. ScarletHayes 0 71 07-11-2023, 08:34 AM