Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K9BuckOhio State at Illinois CANCELLED
I hope the B1G's incompetence doesn't cost OSU the shot at a B1G title and a playoff berth.
Zeus forking dang
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
This season isnâ€t finishing

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
Wow this really sucks!!!!!!
The upper midwest is taking a beating. Surprised Illini was compliant.
I am beginning to think masks do not prevent as much as we think.
(11-27-2020, 11:45 PM)Bonebuck Wrote: I am beginning to think masks do not prevent as much as we think.

I was wondering why they wouldnâ€t let Day coach with his mask on outdoors.  Weâ€ve been beaten over the head with the masks and the 6 foot rule for a solid 7-8 months now.  

Yes of course I get that masks only reduce the risk and they arenâ€t 100%, but if weâ€re told masks help stop the spread from people that donâ€t know they have it, what difference would it make for a guy that knows he has it?  Heâ€s going to be OUTSIDE!  

I canâ€t be the only person thatâ€s just fed up with this whole deal.  This (all of it) really needs to be an individual decision.  You canâ€t just go through life shutting everything down.  Youâ€re only prolonging the inevitable.
(11-27-2020, 11:45 PM)Bonebuck Wrote: I am beginning to think masks do not prevent as much as we think.
Yes sir! They don't help at all and are likely a detriment when you consider that most people don't wear them correctly and are wearing dirty or old masks anyways. They touch them 1000 times a day and then touch things everywhere- when no doubt their mask and hands are likely covered with it because they've been using the same mask for 3 weeks.

Plus only the N95 can actually protect you to some degree and only if it is fitted tightly on your face.

It is a complete power move by elected and appointed "leaders" to control us.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(11-28-2020, 12:44 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:

I was wondering why they wouldnâ€t let Day coach with his mask on outdoors.  Weâ€ve been beaten over the head with the masks and the 6 foot rule for a solid 7-8 months now.  

Yes of course I get that masks only reduce the risk and they arenâ€t 100%, but if weâ€re told masks help stop the spread from people that donâ€t know they have it, what difference would it make for a guy that knows he has it?  Heâ€s going to be OUTSIDE!  

I canâ€t be the only person thatâ€s just fed up with this whole deal.  This (all of it) really needs to be an individual decision.  You canâ€t just go through life shutting everything down.  Youâ€re only prolonging the inevitable.
It is by design and at this point the people in power will not stop unless their constituents no longer comply with their orders.

If every business opened up at the same time, they couldn't control them.

If every person stopped wearing a mask, orat least a solid majority, they'd stop trying to enforce it.

But when 95% are complying it just makes people like me look like a jerk.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
So I presume MSU is cancelled too. So OSU won't have enough games to qualify for the big ten championship.
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
I think weâ€re dead as far as the Playoff is concerned. Just awful.
There is no minimum for the Playoff, just the Big. Days first big fail, getting the Rona.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  60 minutes Parrots is going after X on the orders of the Deep State K9Buck 11 77 03-26-2024, 06:20 PM
Last Post: dunefan
  Illinois is now safe from 50 caliber firearms TakeThePoints 10 117 03-24-2024, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Syncro
  Where in Ohio is this and how in Hell did this happen? K9Buck 6 62 03-21-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Logan Co Ohio Tornado Blinky 5 91 03-15-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  black pilled, deep state, election rigging, etc... ScarletHayes 14 247 03-07-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Matt Gaetz gave Deep State cockroach Lloyd Austin the word of God K9Buck 4 79 02-29-2024, 05:12 PM
Last Post: dunefan
  The hell is going on at Penn State? Syncro 88 1,058 02-19-2024, 08:44 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Catastrophic train derailment in Ohio K9Buck 160 3,307 02-17-2024, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  I like my Ohio U brethren ...funny guy zigbee 4 87 01-22-2024, 10:45 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  New AD for Ohio State zigbee 5 111 01-15-2024, 10:41 PM
Last Post: maize