Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K9BuckCoumo put Covid patients into nursing homes and killed THOUSANDS
And the left is giving him an award.  Anything for the party!  

https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/13...6395321344

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
He's only been outshined , maybe, by Di Blasio and Murphy as the most incompetent leaders in the US during the pandemic. I thought his brother was the dumb one. I was wrong. On top of stupid and incompetent I believe he's a sociopath.
I've never studied medicine in my life, but even I knew that you can't put sick and contagious patients into rooms with immune-compromised people.

The left, of course, doesn't care about any of that. Millions could have died and they'd be singing Coumo's praises. After all, their love, loyalty, and devotion is to serving the party. Nothing else matters.
(11-23-2020, 02:54 PM)K9Buck Wrote: I've never studied medicine in my life, but even I knew that you can't put sick and contagious patients into rooms with immune-compromised people. 

The left, of course, doesn't care about any of that.  Millions could have died and they'd be singing Coumo's praises.  After all, their love, loyalty, and devotion is to serving the party.  Nothing else matters.
It was beyond stupid. Criminally negligent. Then he said he was following CDC /Trump policy. He actually posted the policy when he told that lie trusting the Dem's lap dog press to not fact check. And they did pretty much let it go. I read it and it was as blatant a lie as I've ever heard. I hope the suits from the families get through to him personally.
(11-23-2020, 02:57 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 02:54 PM)K9Buck Wrote: I've never studied medicine in my life, but even I knew that you can't put sick and contagious patients into rooms with immune-compromised people. 

The left, of course, doesn't care about any of that.  Millions could have died and they'd be singing Coumo's praises.  After all, their love, loyalty, and devotion is to serving the party.  Nothing else matters.
It was beyond stupid. Criminally negligent. Then he said he was following CDC /Trump policy. He actually posted the policy when he told that lie trusting the Dem's lap dog press to not fact check. And they did pretty much let it go.  I read it and it was as blatant a lie as I've ever heard. I hope the suits from the families get through to him personally.
Yep and  I believe he even voted to give himself a raise.  I did want to congratulate his dad Mario!  Somehow his dad was able to give birth to two sons who are Fredo's
Highest paid governor in the country.
(11-23-2020, 02:57 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote:

It was beyond stupid. Criminally negligent. Then he said he was following CDC /Trump policy. He actually posted the policy when he told that lie trusting the Dem's lap dog press to not fact check. And they did pretty much let it go.  I read it and it was as blatant a lie as I've ever heard. I hope the suits from the families get through to him personally.
At the very beginning Ohio considered this action.   As part of my job I gave the contacts of the local nursing home administrators (who I deal with often) to my superiors as this was going to be the plan.  The idea was to contain this virus in a facility.  I remember saying to them why would we put sick people by the most vulnerable people???

Thank Goodness this was nothing more than a thought during the infancy of the pandemic (I think before we had our first case) and Ohio never acted on it.
While millions of New Yorkers suffer, Coumo takes a raise. Unbelievable.
(11-23-2020, 02:47 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote: He's only been outshined , maybe, by Di Blasio and Murphy as the most incompetent leaders in the US during the pandemic. I thought his brother was the dumb one. I was wrong. On top of stupid and incompetent I believe he's a sociopath.

He certainly seems to enjoy killing old folks.  No other explanation.
(11-23-2020, 04:47 PM)dunefan Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 02:47 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote: He's only been outshined , maybe, by Di Blasio and Murphy as the most incompetent leaders in the US during the pandemic. I thought his brother was the dumb one. I was wrong. On top of stupid and incompetent I believe he's a sociopath.

He certainly seems to enjoy killing old folks.  No other explanation.

The left is the party of death.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apparently, the Stasi, er, FBI is now showing up at people's homes for... K9Buck 49 406 04-01-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Are the covid vaccines being used to beat cancer? maize 16 212 03-08-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Nothing about the guy who killed two police officers and a paramedic in Minny? maize 11 207 02-19-2024, 04:43 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  High Ranking Terrorist killed by US zigbee 47 1,145 01-03-2024, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  The super honest FBI is being sued for "losing" hundreds of thousands of $$$... K9Buck 3 109 09-25-2023, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Did CIA bribe officials to parrot narrative regarding Covid? K9Buck 18 301 09-18-2023, 08:13 PM
Last Post: maize
  Is there any evidence that masks were effective against Covid? K9Buck 145 3,552 09-08-2023, 06:06 PM
Last Post: Syncro
  17-year-old, black, leftist, terrorist, killed by police after shooting K9 K9Buck 4 138 09-04-2023, 12:49 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Regulation proposed that homeowners not heat their homes in the evening ChinaBuck 8 180 08-28-2023, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  Ya think? (Covid) K9Buck 15 239 07-29-2023, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Sanitarian2