Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dkeener67Epiphany?
Have you ever had one?  
The only one I can think of happened when I was in the first or second grade. I was at my grandmas farm, behind the chicken coop, peeing. At the time I thought that peeing outside was a big no-no. Well my uncle comes walking around the corner and totally busts me. I'm thinking oh shlt I'm in trouble. But he ignored my peeing. asked me a couple questions about something that wasn't all that important and turned around and walked away. At that point I realized that peeing outside was ok. And it still is of course.  Actually preferable. 
BTW China, that farm backs up to the little Miami river.
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
My nose used to bleed good bit....then when I stopped picking my nose it stopped.  Incredible discovery really.   Probably last year I realized this?

When I thought about recovering Jman's nuthouse from oblivion I dug around and found where he started it, etc.  I needed his passcode to open it back up and pay the fee to continue....no go.  I thought I could never do this.  I asked my son, erstwhile mod Chris Hansen to help and he just screwed around and never did anything.  Felt helpless really and defeated.   Then I said to myself, any dummy can do this and next thing I know I had a domain and got the software and said to myself, yes, I am that dummy and I named it after myself.  I could now start a billion of these and run them.   I found out I am that dummy.
Make America Honest Again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An epiphany of human psychology P1tchblack 18 3,719 06-25-2020, 08:16 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack