Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm so thankful to live in Florida
Many states are going back into lockdown and there isn't a whisper of doing such a thing here in Florida.
You got lucky.  30k votes away from having a black crackhead governor.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(11-17-2020, 02:26 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: You got lucky.  30k votes away from having a black crackhead governor.

No doubt that leftists are hell-bent on doing to Florida what they did to California.  

I probably need to find a nice red county somewhere in Oklahoma or Alabama.
(11-17-2020, 02:29 PM)K9Buck Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 02:26 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: You got lucky.  30k votes away from having a black crackhead governor.

No doubt that leftists are hell-bent on doing to Florida what they did to California.  

Or Indiana , Other than Indy and Ft. Wayne

Lol..a white crackhead would be better, right?
(11-17-2020, 06:18 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:

Lol..a white crackhead would be better, right?

Not likely a white crackhead would be in the same position.  He was completely unvetted by the media and his handlers knew and almost let it happen regardless.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Speaking of white crackheads, who can forget the former mayor of Toronto?  I miss that guy
(11-17-2020, 06:34 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Speaking of white crackheads, who can forget the former mayor of Toronto?  I miss that guy

Fattest.... crackhead....ever.
Rob Ford was the name if I recall correctly.  Yeah he didnâ€t share many of the traditional crackhead traits.  Had his teeth and he was fat.   Dodgy
(11-17-2020, 03:55 PM)TcSoup Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 02:29 PM)K9Buck Wrote:

Or Indiana , Other than Indy and Ft. Wayne
K9 in my neck of the woods? I'll have to think about this.  Big Grin
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
Minnesota governor to close bars, restaurants, fitness centers for 4 weeks amid coronavirus surge
The Gopher State recorded 4,740 confirmed COVID-19 cases and nearly 70 deaths on Wednesday

Dave Rubin on Thanksgiving amid coronavirus: I am more on the freedom side of this
Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz is expected to close bars, restaurants and fitness centers for four weeks beginning Friday as coronavirus cases and deaths reach record high numbers in the state, according to local reports.

The Minnesota Department of Health on Wednesday recorded 4,740 confirmed COVID-19 cases and nearly 70 deaths, the majority of which were recorded in long-term care of assisted living facilities -- a new record for the state.

The governor will allow bars and restaurants to continue with takeout service, The Star Tribune reported, and a formal announcement will come Wednesday evening.

"The numbers right now are horrific," Walz said during a Tuesday press briefing. "I donâ€t want to lose humanity that is in middle of this … as we think about Thanksgiving and gathering, itâ€s really critically important to think about Minnesotans."

COVID-19 briefing by Gov. Tim Walz and state health officials. GLEN STUBBE • glen.stubbe@startribune.com
COVID-19 briefing by Gov. Tim Walz and state health officials. GLEN STUBBE • glen.stubbe@startribune.com
He added later: "The cases weâ€re seeing are the highest that have ever been seen, so the idea that everything will go on the same -- I just simply and donâ€t know what more we can do."

Walz extended the state's COVID-19 peacetime emergency last week, and he's urging people to stay home for Thanksgiving, along with other state health officials. He said more restrictions will likely be announced this week, including possible changes to youth winter sports, and he urged Minnesotans to stop politicizing the pandemic and listen to health officials.

A number of COVID-19 survivors and Minnesotans related to survivors shared their stories with Walz on Tuesday, including a father who spent time in the ICU and the mother of a17-year-old girl who almost lost her life to COVID-19 and may not be able to play sports again.

Health Commissioner Jan Malcom said activities that were deemed relatively safe a month or two weeks ago are now significantly riskier due to the dramatic increases in cases and hospitalizations. That includes small Thanksgiving gatherings — which she said should be reconsidered.

People get tested at the new saliva COVID-19 testing site at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, Thursday, Nov. 12, 2020.(Elizabeth Flores/Star Tribune via AP)
People get tested at the new saliva COVID-19 testing site at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, Thursday, Nov. 12, 2020.(Elizabeth Flores/Star Tribune via AP)
Republican state Rep. Nick Zerwaz joined Walz in voicing his concerns about the spread of COVID-19 during the holidays, saying he planned his own trip to visit family in South Dakota to care for his family.

"I urge all families to take care of themselves and their loved ones," he said during the briefing.

The dire warnings come a day after Minnesota Republican Senate Majority Leader Paul Gazelka announced he had tested positive for COVID-19 amid reports that the GOP held in-person meetings and a dinner party Nov. 5 that drew more than 100 attendees.

Republican senators and staffers were told last Tuesday that some Republican state senators were diagnosed with COVID-19, but the memo wasnâ€t shared with state Senate Democrats in advance of a special session last week.

The situation led state Senate Minority Leader Susan Kent to call on Gazelka to resign from his leadership post. Kent said the Republican caucus has "engaged in high-risk behaviors" under Gazelkaâ€s leadership and members have "made excuses instead of being accountable."
Make America Honest Again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Live Concert / Shows thread TcSoup 87 1,279 03-12-2024, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Beastdog
  NAACP asks Black Athletes to Boycott Florida unc4corners 10 121 03-12-2024, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Syncro
  "We live in a fallen, demonic, empire" K9Buck 38 502 02-03-2024, 03:43 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Little Drummer Boy - King and Country Live unc4corners 13 186 12-24-2023, 02:11 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Florida seeks to execute child rapist under new law K9Buck 14 301 12-16-2023, 09:19 AM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Be happy you live in the United States P1tchblack 10 156 09-15-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Neo-Nazi march in Altamonte Springs, Florida ChinaBuck 37 563 09-06-2023, 10:00 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Florida Gators had two players wearing #3 on a Utah punt K9Buck 2 87 09-02-2023, 06:43 PM
Last Post: maize
  Eating live tarantulas, Mmmmm TakeThePoints 10 134 07-19-2023, 02:29 PM
Last Post: TakeThePoints
  LOL at CNBC's 10 worst states to live K9Buck 11 241 07-17-2023, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Blinky