Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zigbeeThese women are fools
Quote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Make America Honest Again
They're under demonic influence and are spiritually dead.
This must be the reason I didn't marry a white women, because they were weaponizing their white privilege. I just knew it all along. Whew, I dodged a big bullet.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(11-15-2020, 11:15 PM)K9Buck Wrote: They're under demonic influence and are spiritually dead.
Yes, possessed with STUPIDITY by kow towing to black people.  Is there white supremacy in this nation?  Hell YES!  White are superior in achievement, social norms, degrees, families, hard work, providing science, and technology to the nation, and being the bedrock of where this country goes.  Blacks?  Freaking mess due to moral turpitude, lack of nuclear family, lack of high regard of obtaining education, lack of morals...high incarceration and law breaking % ;  Whites have offered education, opportunities with affirmative action, civil rights on votes, housing, applying for work , where to live, and MORE which are not afforded to white people.  Black people cry like little girls not taking advantage of the greatest nation in history of mankind.   STOP the excess breeding of children by blacks out of wedlock, seek employment, don't do drugs, don't commit crimes and go to school and you will see HUGE change in success of black humanity.
Zig, do you believe in God?
(11-16-2020, 01:37 AM)K9Buck Wrote: Zig, do you believe in God?
I do believe in a higher power.  I'm not convinced on all the religions and beliefs, etc.   But something created existence of flora and fauna and earth.
There was no way I was going to be able to tolerate  watching those cackling hens.  

Anyway, I just get amused by the premise that white women play an active role in maintaining white supremacy over black men.  So is it when they routinely throw themselves at black men, or does the real white supremacy only happen when they get knocked up by them?   Someone help me out here.   Confused   I mean...  seriously?  I believe this is what the kids call keeping it real.  

Ok, so now that white men have been completely marginalized, "they" have now moved onto white women.  Welcome aboard there, sugar britches.  If you're looking for any sympathy, look somewhere else.  Mean tweets had you voting Biden in droves, and you apparently still haven't earned any "street cred."

Not sure where these MSNBC goofballs are coming up with their delusional positions.
MSNBC gonna MSNBC. Not sure who would be surprised by this

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women can do anything a man can do ChinaBuck 2 60 02-03-2024, 05:05 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  It's obvious that women shouldn't vote or hold leadership positions K9Buck 17 254 01-26-2024, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  California Town Proposes Ban on Pride, Black and Women’s History Celebrations Hightop77 6 121 01-03-2024, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Today is Real Women’s Day ChinaBuck 4 93 10-10-2023, 06:38 PM
Last Post: unc4corners
  Even obese white women are getting brazen in California K9Buck 29 532 08-29-2023, 10:28 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  X Poll: Do women want women only spaces? ChinaBuck 2 93 08-26-2023, 11:46 AM
Last Post: lrrps21
  USA women versus Sweden, spoiler alert dkeener67 24 372 08-07-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Erhino
  USA women's World Cup Bonebuck 45 572 07-26-2023, 07:55 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  It's apparently scandolous that Trump likes looking at hot women K9Buck 1 69 07-19-2023, 11:08 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Women drivers TakeThePoints 4 104 06-12-2023, 08:30 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck