Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Your life doesn't get better by chance. It gets better by change. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BonebuckLet this Covid-19 run wild
There is no stopping it. Masks and washing hands are a deterrent but there is no stopping this. The upper midwest is spiking numbers like crazy. I think heat related-or lack of isolation is huge factor. Masks are 70% preventable IMO.

Amazing how not one Country has declared war on CHINA!!!! We are all suckers to cheap products.
(11-12-2020, 11:51 PM)Bonebuck Wrote: There is no stopping it. Masks and washing hands are a deterrent but there is no stopping this. The upper midwest is spiking numbers like crazy. I think heat related-or lack of isolation is huge factor. Masks are 70% preventable IMO.

Amazing how not one Country has declared war on CHINA!!!! We are all suckers to cheap products.

New York Times report may prove Rand Paul correct in cross-immunity disagreement with Dr. Anthony Fauci during testimony

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...-testimony
Well my sister in law has now had it twice. So Iâ€m not sure how that works into the Senatorâ€s plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
War on China? What the heck is that supposed to accomplish?
China needs to take responsibility.  Whatever form that takes it needs to happen.  How they are now seemingly skating on all this is beyond me.  They could have shut down international travel and they didnâ€t, meanwhile they shut down a bunch of domestic travel.  Something needs to happen here.  I know thatâ€s easier said than done, but dayum man, you set the world on fire and just skate???
(11-13-2020, 08:35 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: China needs to take responsibility.  Whatever form that takes it needs to happen.  How they are now seemingly skating on all this is beyond me.  They could have shut down international travel and they didnâ€t, meanwhile they shut down a bunch of domestic travel.  Something needs to happen here.  I know thatâ€s easier said than done, but dayum man, you set the world on fire and just skate???

They will have their puppet in the White House so any chance of holding them to account is over.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(11-13-2020, 08:54 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 08:35 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: China needs to take responsibility.  Whatever form that takes it needs to happen.  How they are now seemingly skating on all this is beyond me.  They could have shut down international travel and they didnâ€t, meanwhile they shut down a bunch of domestic travel.  Something needs to happen here.  I know thatâ€s easier said than done, but dayum man, you set the world on fire and just skate???

They will have their puppet in the White House so any chance of holding them to account is over.

Biden soooo beyond compromised, and yet that's how they framed Trump with Russia with no supporting evidence of it at all.  When will the other half of the nation wake up to the media?
(11-13-2020, 09:14 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:

Biden soooo beyond compromised, and yet that's how they framed Trump with Russia with no supporting evidence of it at all.  When will the other half of the nation wake up to the media?

Never.  The media creates the fantasyland they want to live in and rather than question that which is obviously false, they gladly embrace the lies.  Look who these people believe should be leading the country and who they admire.  They are so conditioned and brainwashed the media could tell them anything and they would lap it up.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Invasion of the Body Snatchers?
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.

The pollsters being  wrong once was an accident, being wrong this time was intentional just like the media.  There is no wake up.  They are part of the elites.
(11-13-2020, 10:20 PM)Soupcity Kid Wrote:

The pollsters being  wrong once was an accident, being wrong this time was intentional just like the media.  There is no wake up.  They are part of the elites.

You got it.  The media, the government Swamp, the courts, academia, social media all working in unison to destroy the Trump dream and regain control of the country.  And of course to put us back in our place.  Plus they are sending a message to anyone else who might want to step up to help the country. Do it and we will destroy you too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are the covid vaccines being used to beat cancer? maize 16 188 03-08-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Did CIA bribe officials to parrot narrative regarding Covid? K9Buck 18 280 09-18-2023, 08:13 PM
Last Post: maize
  Is there any evidence that masks were effective against Covid? K9Buck 145 3,544 09-08-2023, 06:06 PM
Last Post: Syncro
  Ya think? (Covid) K9Buck 15 237 07-29-2023, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  Rand Paul's new book "Deception: The great Covid cover-up" K9Buck 1 67 05-04-2023, 08:05 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  US Dept of Energy says Covid came from a lab leak Iowa Mels 164 3,515 03-20-2023, 04:50 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Is is true that the Covid vaccines have dramatically increased miscarriages? K9Buck 7 168 02-27-2023, 09:20 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Just tested positive for covid dunefan 37 546 12-13-2022, 07:36 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  The Covid vaccine cultist nut cases are a parody at this point K9Buck 16 332 11-17-2022, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  Canadian Pastor vindicated for exercising religious freedom during Covid. Alabuckeye 6 186 11-02-2022, 07:52 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack