Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
davebucknutClueless Don Brown is shocked at criticism of the program.
They have lost 2 games, one to a rival, and then another to Indiana for crying out loud.

0-5 against OSU and has looked horrible 4 out of those 5 games.

Dilusion runs deep.

https://247sports.com/college/michigan/A...65321/Amp/

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Geez, I hope _ichigan keeps these two. Tongue
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time
I think Don Brown is 100% correct in saying that Harbaugh is the perfect coach. And Don Brown is doing a fantastic job. I hope they coach at TTUN for the next 20 or more years.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
There's a radio guy in tsun that says Harbaugh likely gone at end of year if the team more or less stays on its current trajectory.  Gregg Henson.  Maize may remember him.  He used to be referred to as "3-G Henson" back in the day.  A friend of mine from tsun text me this a a littler earlier tonight.  Obviously a rumor at this stage, but there's at least a legit source behind it.
I remember his name from years ago Scarlet. IIRC he is no legit source. This is by far the least interested I've ever been in CFB. I almost don't pay attention and it has little to do with Michigan. Even the year Michigan went 3-9 I could get excited for a top 10 or even a top 25 matchup.

I am more excited about the Masters this week. Never thought I would say that about a golf tournament against CFB in November. (granted the
Masters is my favorite and this will be completely different seeing Augusta in the fall instead of the spring)
(11-11-2020, 11:23 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: There's a radio guy in tsun that says Harbaugh likely gone at end of year if the team more or less stays on its current trajectory.  Gregg Henson.  Maize may remember him.  He used to be referred to as "3-G Henson" back in the day.  A friend of mine from tsun text me this a a littler earlier tonight.  Obviously a rumor at this stage, but there's at least a legit source behind it.

Highball may be drinking again.  That could explain a lack of drive and weird play calling.  He's always needed mental healthcare and he may be headed for a total collapse.  Really strange situation at scUM (and PSU HC seems to be in the same place for different reasons).
I would LOVE to see both UM & PSU get shut out of a bowl game. We've been raping Pennsylvania for premiere recruits and I don't want that to change!
That freaking mask he wears looks like someone gave him a t-shirt and said put it over your face coach. He has the Jordan Nike brand (I know we have a lot of Jordan slurpers on this board)... come up with something cool. Shouldn't be hard.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sherrod Brown going down? zigbee 32 473 03-15-2024, 02:20 AM
Last Post: wydileie
  Mayor P1tchBlack DeBlasio SHOCKED at these criminals zigbee 172 23,209 02-21-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: maize
  Vietnamese Student: accepted to Miami, shocked it was Miami of Ohio ChinaBuck 14 238 10-16-2023, 08:43 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  An angry dictator backed by aggressive brown shirts zigbee 5 120 07-28-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Alabama Shakes - Top ranked Program about to take a hit Erhino 28 532 02-26-2023, 01:56 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Supplemental nutrition and assistanc program schedule is released davebucknut 4 358 02-06-2022, 05:55 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Antonio Brown melt down SHOULD see him out forever from NFL zigbee 69 3,259 01-27-2022, 12:21 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Brown shirts now following senators into bathrooms ScarletHayes 87 3,086 10-11-2021, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  So who's the 2nd best college football program of all time? ScarletHayes 134 37,478 06-23-2021, 09:00 AM
Last Post: cincydawg
  I'm always shocked to find that these type of people still exist P1tchblack 38 6,893 05-03-2021, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Blinky