Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Your life doesn't get better by chance. It gets better by change. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Election 2020: Revenge of the Dems
Catastrophizing 
When someone assumes that the worst will happen. Often, it involves believing that youâ€re in a worse situation than you really are or exaggerating the difficulties you face.

As ScarletHayes pointed out I (or at least my beliefs) am on the clock.

So, let's start a list of all the terrible, life changing, country altering things that Dems are going to do and follow them for the next four years.

Here's what I have so far:

1. Biden is going to ban AR-15's - here
  2. Biden is going to give free healthcare of 23 million illegals - here
  3. Coronavirus will vanish the day after the election because Dems were only making it a big deal to bring Trump down (see # 8)
  4. Dems are going to pack the Supreme Court
  5. Dems will do away with the filibuster (here)
  6. https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/thread-65...#pid138545
    • gun confiscation

• amnesty for illegals

• more privileges and money for blacks

• taking away our cars, trucks and SUV's

7. Dems have stolen the current election, via mass voter fraud, to get into power to do all of the terrible items listed above.
  8.  In lieu of #3 above, Biden is going to implement some kind of national mandate/lockdown/mask requirement due to Corornavirus 
  9. Extreme wokeness in public schools across the country.
  10. Homeschooling will be made illegal
  11. Nationwide mask mandates, oppressive business regulations-which ergo cause oppression on people wanting to purchase from said businesses, (Link)
  12. Gun bans, and massive censorship. (Link)
  13. Trump and his family will be investigated, prosecuted, and destroyed (Link)
  14. Biden & Co. are going to give reparations to black slaves (Link)
  15.  From Mark Levin Video: "They're going to destroy our judiciary, they're going to destroy separation of powers, they're going to destroy the United States Senate by packing the United States Senate. We're going to have a rogue legislature that will pass whatever it wants anytime it wants and will fundamentally alter every aspect of this society."
  16.  Add DC as a state.(Page 4)
  17.   Biden will block the XL pipeline.
  18. New 2022 Armed government agents will come to your house for thought crimes as a result of the creation of  the "Ministry of Truth".
I know I've forgotten some, so please add any you can think of.
Can't forget these:

• gun confiscation
  • amnesty for illegals
  • more privileges and money for blacks
  • taking away our cars, trucks and SUV's.  
https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/thread-65...#pid138545
to your third bullet point....regarding Covid....

I've already seen articles post-election stating that in person concerts should start back up. And there have been huge Democrat rallies/celebrations in public.

So, that's a weak one.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
bullet #4, you heard that from Democrats....not Republicans. So, invalid. See Schumer, Chuck; Ocasio-Cortez, Alexandra as examples.

(11-10-2020, 12:17 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: bullet #4, you heard that from Democrats....not Republicans.  So, invalid.  See Schumer, Chuck; Ocasio-Cortez, Alexandra as examples.

Right.  As we know, politicians say all kinds of sh!t get elected.  It's a well-known strategy by Presidential cndidates that you go far left/right to win your party's nomination and then come back to center to win the Presidency.
(11-10-2020, 12:25 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(11-10-2020, 12:16 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: to your third bullet point....regarding Covid....

I've already seen articles post-election stating that in person concerts should start back up.  And there have been huge Democrat rallies/celebrations in public. 

So, that's a weak one.

President-elect Biden announces coronavirus task force made up of physicians and health experts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/20...ask-force/
if you take talk over action, I guess..... I tend to look at actions.

(11-10-2020, 12:26 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(11-10-2020, 12:17 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: bullet #4, you heard that from Democrats....not Republicans.  So, invalid.  See Schumer, Chuck; Ocasio-Cortez, Alexandra as examples.

Right.  As we know, politicians say all kinds of sh!t get elected.  It's a well-known strategy by Presidential cndidates that you go far left/right to win your party's nomination and then come back to center to win the Presidency.
The examples weren't running for president.

(11-10-2020, 12:27 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote:
(11-10-2020, 12:25 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(11-10-2020, 12:16 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: to your third bullet point....regarding Covid....

I've already seen articles post-election stating that in person concerts should start back up.  And there have been huge Democrat rallies/celebrations in public. 

So, that's a weak one.

President-elect Biden announces coronavirus task force made up of physicians and health experts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/20...ask-force/
if you take talk over action, I guess..... I tend to look at actions.

Yah, I deleted it because it's too early to say Dems aren't trying to make Covid disappear.  We'll see... we have 4 years!
(11-10-2020, 12:28 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote:
(11-10-2020, 12:26 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:

The examples weren't running for president.

Right, but the assertion by many is that Dems are going to wreak all kinds of havoc with their far left agenda. We'll see how much actually comes to fruition.
Yes, we will see.

I do think you make a salient point. People, including myself, were greatly disturbed by Prez Obama's use of the Executive Order, "Oh he's governing by fiat"......yet I heard little grumbling when Donald Trump did it fairly often. At least from Conservatives. Liberals were suddenly incensed by it.

I suspect with a divided Congress, we will hear more grumbling about Prez Biden's use of it.

(11-10-2020, 12:46 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Yes, we will see.

I do think you make a salient point.  People, including myself, were greatly disturbed by Prez Obama's use of the Executive Order, "Oh he's governing by fiat"......yet I heard little grumbling when Donald Trump did it fairly often.  At least from Conservatives.  Liberals were suddenly incensed by it.

I suspect with a divided Congress, we will hear more grumbling about Prez Biden's use of it.

I'm not limiting this to just Executive actions.  I'm looking at all the legislation that gets through Congress and is signed into law.  We heard all of this fear-mongering from the Right when Obama was elected, then we heard is from the Left when Trump was elected, now we're again hearing it from the Right since Biden is elected.

My opinion is that it's all for nothing.
(11-10-2020, 11:49 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: Catastrophizing 
When someone assumes that the worst will happen. Often, it involves believing that youâ€re in a worse situation than you really are or exaggerating the difficulties you face.

As ScarletHayes pointed out I (or at least my beliefs) am on the clock.

So, let's start a list of all the terrible, life changing, country altering things that Dems are going to do and follow them for the next four years.

Here's what I have so far:
  • Biden is going to ban AR-15's - here
  • Biden is going to give free healthcare of 23 million illegals - here
  • Coronavirus will cease to be an issue as soon as Biden/Dems win/take office 
  • Dems are going to pack the Supreme Court
  • Dems will do away with the filibuster
  • Dems have stolen the current election, via mass voter fraud, to get into power to do all of the terrible items listed above.
I know I've forgotten some, so please add any you can think of.

Fearmongering?  Seems like a dumb characterization considering the Democrats have specifically promised to do all of those things you listed.  I take Leftist dictators at their word when they make threats.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking back to 2020, what were some of the dumbest things/events that happened? maize 28 223 Yesterday, 02:05 AM
Last Post: maize
  How is it that a Republican won Georgia governor's race before & after 2020 elections K9Buck 221 2,190 03-15-2024, 05:23 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  black pilled, deep state, election rigging, etc... ScarletHayes 14 247 03-07-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  More claims of massive voter fraud in Michigan 2020 election K9Buck 68 1,038 03-04-2024, 04:24 PM
  (Hypothetical) Dems to January 6 rioters: "Hold my beer." P1tchblack 6 93 02-26-2024, 11:46 AM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Mail in ballot study finds Trump won 2020 election computerbuck 11 187 02-11-2024, 11:39 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  174 House Dems voted against barring terrorists from working for TSA zigbee 26 4,586 01-21-2024, 12:31 AM
  Congress could decide 2024 election due to 3rd parties zigbee 3 97 01-18-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  So let's say I'm wrong and Trump wins the 24' election K9Buck 70 691 01-15-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Manchin not running for re-election Syncro 16 215 11-10-2023, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Hightop77