Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Your life doesn't get better by chance. It gets better by change. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BeastdogLow Information Voters
Thumbs Up 
So my wife had her very liberal family over yesterday to celebrate the world famous holiday referred to as "Ancestors Day." This was an outdoor party, on a sunny 72 degree November day. First interesting thing was that of the 20-25 people present, I was literally the ONLY ONE not wearing a mask. Talk about awkward lol. Anyway, I got into a few conversations that highlight how ignorant your typical Biden voter is. In the first conversation, wife's uncle told me how it will be nice to have a President who is willing to "collaborate" with other countries. I then asked him if he was aware that 4 of these "non-collaborating" countries nominated Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize. He was completely shocked to hear this and said he would look into it. Later, I was told how Trump had passed tax cuts "for the rich." I then pointed the tax cut doubled the standard deduction, replaced the 15% tax bracket with a 12% bracket, and capped state and local tax deductions at $10K, then asked him how this impacts poor/rich folks. Crickets. Finally (HT may like this one) after being surprised to hear one of them stating the loss of fathers in homes as a big factor in causing many of our societal problems, I was told that killings are disprotionately committed by WHITE MEN. After I picked up my jaw off the ground, I said, ummm, what? Then I was told these stats were in relation to "mass shootings." So I then asked, well what pct. of violent crime victims are a result of a mass shooting, like .001%? Again, crickets.

It was kind of fun dunking on idiotic liberals. Made my day much more enjoyable.
Pathetic.
(11-09-2020, 02:39 PM)Beastdog Wrote: So my wife had her very liberal family over yesterday to celebrate the world famous holiday referred to as "Ancestors Day." This was an outdoor party, on a sunny 72 degree November day. First interesting thing was that of the 20-25 people present, I was literally the ONLY ONE not wearing a mask. Talk about awkward lol. Anyway, I got into a few conversations that highlight how ignorant your typical Biden voter is. In the first conversation, wife's uncle told me how it will be nice to have a President who is willing to "collaborate" with other countries. I then asked him if he was aware that 4 of these "non-collaborating" countries nominated Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize. He was completely shocked to hear this and said he would look into it. Later, I was told how Trump had passed tax cuts "for the rich." I then pointed the tax cut doubled the standard deduction, replaced the 15% tax bracket with a 12% bracket, and capped state and local tax deductions at $10K, then asked him how this impacts poor/rich folks. Crickets. Finally (HT may like this one) after being surprised to hear one of them stating the loss of fathers in homes as a big factor in causing many of our societal problems, I was told that killings are disprotionately committed by WHITE MEN. After I picked up my jaw off the ground, I said, ummm, what? Then I was told these stats were in relation to "mass shootings." So I then asked, well what pct. of violent crime victims are a result of a mass shooting, like .001%? Again, crickets.

It was kind of fun dunking on idiotic liberals. Made my day much more enjoyable.

A mass shooting is defined by the FBI as 4 or more victims.  That means far and away and it's not even close, blacks are more responsible for mass shootings than any other race and probably more than all other races combined..
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(11-09-2020, 02:45 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 02:39 PM)Beastdog Wrote: So my wife had her very liberal family over yesterday to celebrate the world famous holiday referred to as "Ancestors Day." This was an outdoor party, on a sunny 72 degree November day. First interesting thing was that of the 20-25 people present, I was literally the ONLY ONE not wearing a mask. Talk about awkward lol. Anyway, I got into a few conversations that highlight how ignorant your typical Biden voter is. In the first conversation, wife's uncle told me how it will be nice to have a President who is willing to "collaborate" with other countries. I then asked him if he was aware that 4 of these "non-collaborating" countries nominated Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize. He was completely shocked to hear this and said he would look into it. Later, I was told how Trump had passed tax cuts "for the rich." I then pointed the tax cut doubled the standard deduction, replaced the 15% tax bracket with a 12% bracket, and capped state and local tax deductions at $10K, then asked him how this impacts poor/rich folks. Crickets. Finally (HT may like this one) after being surprised to hear one of them stating the loss of fathers in homes as a big factor in causing many of our societal problems, I was told that killings are disprotionately committed by WHITE MEN. After I picked up my jaw off the ground, I said, ummm, what? Then I was told these stats were in relation to "mass shootings." So I then asked, well what pct. of violent crime victims are a result of a mass shooting, like .001%? Again, crickets.

A mass shooting is defined by the FBI as 4 or more victims.  That means far and away and it's not even close, blacks are more responsible for mass shootings than any other race and probably more than all other races combined..
If it requires 4 victims, then it's probably more like 0.0001% of the cases, i.e., a complete red herring.
(11-09-2020, 03:43 PM)Beastdog Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 02:45 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:

If it requires 4 victims, then it's probably more like 0.0001% of the cases, i.e., a complete red herring.

400 mass shootings in 2020 as of September and most of them black drug/gang shootings.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Silly, countries donâ€t nominate for the Nobel prize. Individuals do. Big difference. The use of “countries” is inaccurate, is misleading by conferring greater authority to the nomination, and negates any indication of low information.
(11-09-2020, 05:08 PM)somenole Wrote: Silly, countries donâ€t nominate for the Nobel prize. Individuals do. Big difference. The use of “countries” is inaccurate, is misleading by conferring greater authority to the nomination, and negates any indication of low information.
Not sure if you are serious with this. Officials from these other countries, countries which my wife's uncle says we aren't "collaborating with" decided to nominate Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize. 4 of these officials. Better?
Seriously, 4 guys out of thousands and thousands potentially nominating? Thatâ€s indicative of the love that Trump enjoys? Two of those four are truly loony, too.

Maybe they were being polite by not arguing with you. You know, maybe they were talking about single assailant mass killers, that were identified, over that last 40 years, that have been, in 64 out of 116 times, white males and didnâ€t want to get into it with you. At a party. Thatâ€s extremely polite.
(11-09-2020, 09:51 PM)somenole Wrote: Seriously, 4 guys out of thousands and thousands potentially nominating?  Thatâ€s indicative of the love that Trump enjoys?  Two of those four are truly loony, too.

Maybe they were being polite by not arguing with you. You know, maybe they were talking about single assailant mass killers, that were identified, over that last 40 years, that have been, in 64 out of 116 times, white males and didnâ€t want to get into it with you. At a party. Thatâ€s extremely polite.
Are you more upset Trump received 3 more nominations than Obama or that Trump actually did something for his nominations?  Asking for a friend  Big Grin .  Obama's was a virtue signaling participation trophy.
(11-09-2020, 09:56 PM)Bucktastic1 Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 09:51 PM)somenole Wrote: Seriously, 4 guys out of thousands and thousands potentially nominating?  Thatâ€s indicative of the love that Trump enjoys?  Two of those four are truly loony, too.

Are you more upset Trump received 3 more nominations than Obama or that Trump actually did something for his nominations?  Asking for a friend  Big Grin .  Obama's was a virtue signaling participation trophy.
Exactly, Obama got one for doing nothing and killed millions of people during his reign.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(11-09-2020, 09:56 PM)Bucktastic1 Wrote:

Not upset. You donâ€t know me, so you wouldnâ€t know that insulting Obama doesnâ€t have any effect on me. It is classic diversion, when you have nothing, to divert the conversation to another topic. Good one.
(11-09-2020, 09:51 PM)somenole Wrote: Seriously, 4 guys out of thousands and thousands potentially nominating? 

Who was more deserving than Trump?  

Be honest.  Trump could have persuaded Jung-un to give up his nukes, step down from power and to unite Korea under the control of the South Korean government, and they still wouldn't have awarded it to Trump.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I feel slighted, no one has offered me sex for information ChinaBuck 4 104 09-12-2023, 11:54 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  The 6 Kinds of Republican Voters P1tchblack 25 396 08-21-2023, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Smoothmflikethat
Video FBI requests 66-year delay in release of Seth Rich information K9Buck 17 306 05-17-2023, 09:23 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  205k voters removed from wisky voter roles davebucknut 56 2,269 08-15-2021, 05:07 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Islamic terrorist gave up information when broomstick was used on his rectum zigbee 4 1,672 06-10-2021, 06:57 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Question for Liberals on Trump Voters Conanthelibrarian 20 1,618 11-10-2020, 02:30 PM
Last Post: TcSoup
  Trump doing what his voters hoped he'd do zigbee 9 1,143 09-25-2020, 10:33 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Trump support among black voters over 40% K9Buck 33 3,603 06-06-2020, 07:26 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Should we require voters to appear in person and with ID? K9Buck 49 2,899 05-22-2020, 05:48 AM
Last Post: dunefan
  Simon Saw Teong Ang faces 20 years for helping China steal research information zigbee 10 1,961 05-12-2020, 12:16 PM
Last Post: zigbee