Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive outlook is what leads to positive results.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
By hook or by crook, here's why Trump is finished
Even if it's established that fraud played a role in flipping the election to Biden, the SCOTUS, DOJ, and various Republican-controlled state legislatures (in swing states) will abandon Trump.  

In EVERY instance since James Comey announced that he would NOT recommend that Hillary be indicted, authorities have sided with the Democratic Party and their loyalists.  

Lois Lerner of the IRS was caught, red-handed, preventing conservatives from participating in the 2012 election.  She retired with full pension.  

Jeffrey Epstein was either murdered or permitted to commit suicide and what was the consequence for those entrusted in watching Epstein?  The answer - relatively NOTHING.  

FBI agent William McCable lied to his own agency.  What happened?  Nothing.  

Hunter and Joe Biden are clearly engaged in corrupt activities and, not only are they skating for their corruption, they're going to be back in office.  

No, there will be no cavalry riding in to save the day for the Trump presidency, regardless of how much fraud is uncovered.  

And if you don't believe, then check this out.  The Republican majority leader of the Pennsylvania Senate says they're not getting involved with the outcome of the election.  I wonder what corruption the Democrats have on this clown.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
It's completely disgusting. Biden is likely going to die in office anyway. Never wish death on anyone, but he won't be able to handle this stress.
(11-06-2020, 02:46 AM)K9Buck Wrote: Even if it's established that fraud played a role in flipping the election to Biden, the SCOTUS, DOJ, and various Republican-controlled state legislatures (in swing states) will abandon Trump.  

In EVERY instance since James Comey announced that he would NOT recommend that Hillary be indicted, authorities have sided with the Democratic Party and their loyalists.  

Lois Lerner of the IRS was caught, red-handed, preventing conservatives from participating in the 2012 election.  She retired with full pension.  

Jeffrey Epstein was either murdered or permitted to commit suicide and what was the consequence for those entrusted in watching Epstein?  The answer - relatively NOTHING.  

FBI agent William McCable lied to his own agency.  What happened?  Nothing.  

Hunter and Joe Biden are clearly engaged in corrupt activities and, not only are they skating for their corruption, they're going to be back in office.  

No, there will be no cavalry riding in to save the day for the Trump presidency, regardless of how much fraud is uncovered.  

And if you don't believe, then check this out.  The Republican majority leader of the Pennsylvania Senate says they're not getting involved with the outcome of the election.  I wonder what corruption the Democrats have on this clown.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Please continue your comedy routine is so fxxxin delightful.
You find it "delightful" because you care nothing about truth, integrity, justice, fairness, nor righteousness. That's because there is no truth in you. You are of your spiritual father, Satan. Jesus was referring to guys like you when he said the following.

John 8:44 - 8:47

44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. 46 Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? 47 Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”
(11-06-2020, 05:53 AM)K9Buck Wrote: You find it "delightful" because you care nothing about truth, integrity, justice, fairness, nor righteousness.  That's because there is no truth in you.  You are of your spiritual father, Satan.  Jesus was referring to guys like you when he said the following.

John 8:44 - 8:47

44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. 46 Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? 47 Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”
Again you're a very sad type of Hypocrite. You're so deep in the Trump Occult you're now using the bible to defend a godless man in Trump. Just despicable ?Im Catholic not a Hypocritical Evangelical so save me with your bullshit.
Has the guy ever read the constitution?  Lol.  The last line by him is pure gold.  Irony so thick you couldnâ€t cut it with a chainsaw
(11-06-2020, 07:23 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Has the guy ever read the constitution?  Lol.  The last line by him is pure gold.  Irony so thick you couldnâ€t cut it with a chainsaw
Do you think Trump ever read it.Lol.Billy Graham Jr and Jerry Farwell jr are Hypocrites.Your delusional explanations of  why your god Trump has lost is differently pure gold.Funtimes please continue.
Now weâ€re bringing Falwell Jr into the discussion?  Not sure what Graham has ever done thatâ€s super hypocritical, but flame on.  Either way, what does any of this have to do with Trump and this election?  

Bottom line is that Biden is going to be named president.  Probably a 95+% probability of that.  That said, we still need to know what happened.  These numbers are so ridiculous they would make Bo Bidenâ€s laptop look clean
(11-06-2020, 07:40 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Now weâ€re bringing Falwell Jr into the discussion?  Not sure what Graham has ever done thatâ€s super hypocritical, but flame on.  Either way, what does any of this have to do with Trump and this election?  

Bottom line is that Biden is going to be named president.  Probably a 95+% probability of that.  That said, we still need to know what happened.  These numbers are so ridiculous they would make Bo Bidenâ€s laptop look clean

We'll never know.  Nothing will happen.  There is no truth and there is no justice.  This world is forsaken and doomed.  It is corrupt and it will be destroyed once and for all by the almighty.
So Siesta is one of those "Christians" that supports killing babies in the womb, just like China-Joe.
(11-06-2020, 07:44 AM)K9Buck Wrote: So Siesta is one of those "Christians" that supports killing babies in the womb, just like China-Joe.
 Enjoy what are going to do with all your Trump flags. Lol
(11-06-2020, 08:06 AM)Siesta99 Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 07:44 AM)K9Buck Wrote: So Siesta is one of those "Christians" that supports killing babies in the womb, just like China-Joe.
. Enjoy what are going to do with all your Trump flags. Lol

I see you're hateful too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump needs to go away K9Buck 1,252 32,494 Today, 03:02 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  RINO-DINO CROOK Mitch McConnell freezes again K9Buck 5 138 09-01-2023, 01:49 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  The hook is always live and let live. ScarletHayes 10 182 10-17-2022, 09:19 PM
Last Post: maize
  Its OVER..........done, kaput, finished. zigbee 0 112 09-19-2022, 12:06 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Remington to pay sandy hook families 73 mil davebucknut 11 479 02-15-2022, 09:27 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Remember when Trump was a crook for charging Secret Service to use his hotel rooms? K9Buck 3 348 11-27-2021, 11:55 AM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Former Trump advisor says that Pence "betrayed" Trump K9Buck 63 2,558 10-07-2021, 11:08 AM
Last Post: wydileie
  Trump/Trump Corp not charged in NYC Syncro 90 24,926 07-02-2021, 09:14 AM
Last Post: TcSoup
  Hong Kong is finished as an open society K9Buck 7 2,215 06-28-2021, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Looks like Trump was right again Broly 5 1,177 05-24-2021, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid