Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Deace calls this a coup and mocks GOP silence
Scroll down to watch the video.  Sorry I couldn't find it on YT.  Shocker.   Rolleyes  Anyway, there's a video there toward the bottom of the article. 

Excerpt:

BlazeTV host Steve Deace is fired up about what he calls a "fake election." He joined the Glenn Beck Radio Program Wednesday, to explain why he believes a stolen election could bring our nation to Civil War and how we might be watching the beginning stages of a political coup.

"What's happening here, is the same people that brought you fake news, fake Russian collusion, fake rape allegations against Brett Kavanaugh, fake Ukrainian collusion, fake ... doomsday models, and fake polls, have now brought you a fake election. This isn't about numbers and it's not about specifics. This is the third and final stage of a plan. This is a coup. That's what's going on here," Steve argued.

Steve explained what he called the "three phases of this election" and how we're now in the midst of phase three: "blue state chicanery." He also blasted Republican leadership, saying they "want to be rid of" President Donald Trump and his base, as well as the media's dishonest election coverage.

https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-radio/gop...belltitem1
There's a lot of silence from the GOP.
(11-05-2020, 10:44 PM)K9Buck Wrote: There's a lot of silence from the GOP.

There are a select few speaking out, but it's mostly crickets.  

GOP does much better than anticipated in down ballot races, yet it wasn't buoyed by high Trump turn out?   A lot of stuff from this election doesn't add up in any way, shape or form.   Dodgy

Trump must keep pushing forward.  Investigations must be done, etc...  You can't just roll over to this stuff.  Win or lose, people want a fair result.  The American people are flawed for sure, but we deserve a much better election process than this crap.  This is pathetic.   Our nation has been stolen out from under us while we the people were asleep at the switch.  And yes, it loooooooooooong predates this election.  The lunatic fringe that once only brainwashed our kids in college now actually have control of real levers of power and in the media.  Nothing short of a brutal house cleaning/purge of our institutions will set us back on course.  The sad part is that we can't even accomplish that simply via elections anymore.  Do you trust this stuff?  I sure as hell don't.  I wish I had a real plan, but I don't.
I wonder why the GOP is largely silent as the president, and a couple in his band of yahoos, are making baseless allegations of voter fraud with no evidence.
How long does it take in the year 2020 to count votes?
Why in this election did we all the sudden need mail in votes? BS if you think it's the China virus.
It was set up to be used by the Dems to get their guy elected.
(11-05-2020, 11:51 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: I wonder why the GOP is largely silent as the president, and a couple in his band of yahoos, are making baseless allegations of voter fraud with no evidence.

Baseless allegations?  You stand by that with a straight face?   

Trump was up FOURTEEN points in Pa when I went to bed Tuesday night, and wouldn't ya know it, Philly stops its count and then restarts.  Now the lead is down from hundreds of thousands of votes (what was it, 100--200K?) in the last 24 hours to like 20K now.  And on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on....

This has now become the theater of the absurd.  

This will end with court involvement.  It will have to.  

All deep blue precincts with deep blue leadership and deep blue vote counters.  Hundreds of thousands of votes ahead in multiple states  miraculously disappears via one country in each state.  A kindergartner would laugh his azz off at that probability.
(11-05-2020, 11:58 PM)unc4corners Wrote: How long does it take in the year 2020 to count votes?
Why in this election did we all the sudden need mail in votes?  BS if you think it's the China virus.
It was set up to be used by the Dems to get their guy elected.

Of course it was.  A child could see that from a mile away.  Oh and BTW, mail in voting is here to stay.  They will NEVER get rid of it now.  The jig is up/the fix is in.  It's game over for the right.  This is Obama politics 101

Regarding the vote count, Florida has big cities and it can count.  Texas.  Deep blue cities that know their outcome is secure can all seem to count as well.  This is surreal, and I'm just supposed to politely sit by and gulp this down hook, line and sinker?  Get real.  3 key states with one county in each state completely overturning a large state wide lead?  This doesn't pass any smell test on any planet.
(11-06-2020, 12:21 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 11:51 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: I wonder why the GOP is largely silent as the president, and a couple in his band of yahoos, are making baseless allegations of voter fraud with no evidence.

Baseless allegations?  You stand by that with a straight face?   

Trump was up FOURTEEN points in Pa when I went to bed Tuesday night, and wouldn't ya know it, Philly stops its count and then restarts.  Now the lead is down from hundreds of thousands of votes (what was it, 100--200K?) in the last 24 hours to like 20K now.  And on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on....

This has now become the theater of the absurd.  

This will end with court involvement.  It will have to.  

All deep blue precincts with deep blue leadership and deep blue vote counters.  Hundreds of thousands of votes ahead in multiple states  miraculously disappears via one country in each state.  A kindergartner would laugh his azz off at that probability.
Because they count the election day first and all the mail in votes last.Youre getting upset about total nonsense. Trump isn't going to win and he knows it.Im hopping you and others dont help Trump burn America down.Peace

Not baseless.  I provided examples in the "Trump is burning" thread.
(11-06-2020, 07:53 AM)K9Buck Wrote:

Not baseless.  I provided examples in the "Trump is burning" thread.
All fake as Senator Toomey a Republican said  so in Pennsylvania yesterday. Get a grip and dont jump! Lol
Toomey said what was fake?  A guy that wasnâ€t even there?  Lol.  Keep swinging, youâ€ll eventually get something right
GOP is probably silent because they know they have a better shot to win again in 2024 if Trump is not President? I mean I have no idea, just a theory.

It's probably true really, but have to worry about that in 4 years, not today.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Steve Garvey vs. Adam Schiff, California senate race K9Buck 45 524 03-08-2024, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Michigan AG calls for special prosecutor in case now involving P1tchblack 35 647 08-02-2023, 09:25 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Faithful servant of the establishment Alex Vindman calls reporter a bitch K9Buck 0 62 06-23-2023, 06:14 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Imagining a movie about a coup to overthrow the corrupt Deep State K9Buck 1 75 06-11-2023, 04:22 PM
  Jane Fonda calls for pro-lifers to be "murdered" K9Buck 2 89 03-12-2023, 11:33 AM
Last Post: unc4corners
  Being a cultist reguires silence and nodding approval of any insanity K9Buck 3 87 03-08-2023, 07:32 PM
Last Post: maize
  Hungary calls for investigation into the Nordstream bombing K9Buck 0 64 02-27-2023, 03:26 PM
  McCarthy calls out Romney K9Buck 33 525 02-11-2023, 11:44 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Elon calls out the State Department for censorship K9Buck 2 103 02-06-2023, 08:41 PM
  When your "free press" calls for censorship... ScarletHayes 2 125 11-30-2022, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Hightop77