Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K9BuckI had an interesting conversation with a guy who says he had an NDE
He said his NDE was 30 years ago.  He said he was an atheist at the time.  He said he didn't talk about it for many years because he was afraid that his friends and family, most of whom were also atheists, would think he was nuts.  He said he studied numerous religious books, including the Bible, Torah, Koran, Buddhism, Krishna, Hinduism and others.  

He said that, during his NDE, he was shown many things.  He said the human beings were brought to this world by extraterrestrials.  He said that we did evolve from lower life forms, such as gorillas, but that it didn't happen on this planet.  He said that, if that evolution had occurred here, that there would be millions of bones to document the transition and he said there aren't any.  He said this also explains who there were different versions of human beings such as Cromagnon, etc.  He also said that this explains why there are blacks, Asians, brown-skinned Indians, Caucasians, and other variations.  Geologically speaking, he says that the evidence is that mankind "just appeared" on Earth.  

He said that he didn't meet Jesus in his NDE, but that he believes in his existence and believes that Jesus will return in glory.  He said that the world is in a very dark time and that we are nearing the end.  He said that Satan and demons are real and that they control the world and that they will eventually be destroyed and then no longer exist.  

TFWIW.  It was certainly an interesting chat.
Oh yea, he also said that the Catholic Church became corrupted many centuries ago.  He said most religious organizations are equally corrupt.  He said that the bible is filled with contradictions and that not all of it is exactly accurate.
I had an NDE which I have noted on this board before, so no need to go into the details . I was 4 1/2 years old and had an asthma attack in the middle of the night. I remember floating at the ceiling and seeing my parents, our neighborhood doc and me in my bed, I then transitioned to where I was going into an empty round tunnel of white light. Then it faded and the next thing I was aware of is being in the hospital. I did not meet anyone or have any revelatory thoughts.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(10-29-2020, 11:33 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: I had an NDE which I have noted on this board before, so no need to go into the details . I was 4 1/2 years old and had an asthma attack in the middle of the night. I remember floating at the ceiling and seeing my parents, our neighborhood doc and me in my bed, I then transitioned to where I was going into an empty round tunnel of white light. Then it faded and the next thing I was aware of is being in the hospital. I did not meet anyone or have any revelatory thoughts.

Wow!  I did NOT know that you had such an experience.  Thanks for sharing.  

I take it that you believe in life after death.
As a Christian i am looking forward to meeting Jesus.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(10-30-2020, 12:18 AM)davebucknut Wrote: As a Christian i am looking forward to meeting Jesus.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Me too.  I've got a bone to pick with him about how he allowed the CFB season to finish last year!
Sounds like the dude in the OP had all the bases covered.....most religions, most scientific beliefs.

Too bad Christianity is exclusive.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(10-29-2020, 11:34 PM)K9Buck Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 11:33 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: I had an NDE which I have noted on this board before, so no need to go into the details . I was 4 1/2 years old and had an asthma attack in the middle of the night. I remember floating at the ceiling and seeing my parents, our neighborhood doc and me in my bed, I then transitioned to where I was going into an empty round tunnel of white light. Then it faded and the next thing I was aware of is being in the hospital. I did not meet anyone or have any revelatory thoughts.

Wow!  I did NOT know that you had such an experience.  Thanks for sharing.  

I take it that you believe in life after death.
I do, I firmly believe in life after death. I will say the NDE was very detailed and I remember it extremely well. As I laid in my bed with an oxygen tent over me in my bedroom, they were waiting on an ambulance to arrive and the doc (my pediatrician) told my parents that I might not make it.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(10-30-2020, 07:43 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Sounds like the dude in the OP had all the bases covered.....most religions, most scientific beliefs.

Too bad Christianity is exclusive.
Jack of all trades, master of none. In addition to my wife, Iâ€ve had multiple friends of hers suggest I also pray to Buddha and various bodhisatvas. My response is, sorry, no can do. Itâ€s made for some quite awkward moments, in terms of expected politeness, but itâ€s not happening. There is a God and it most definitely is not Buddha. 
One of these days I need to share some Buddha stories.
The guy may have had an experience, it was not with God. Scripture explicitly says where we came from and it was not from the Plant of the Apes.
(10-30-2020, 09:37 AM)Orbit1 Wrote: The guy may have had an experience, it was not with God. Scripture explicitly says where we came from and it was not from the Plant of the Apes.
The Bible is soooooo restrictive!!!!!

Dodgy

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
He should take his meds.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hitler's phone conversation with Biden ChinaBuck 0 80 10-19-2023, 02:55 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Interesting video on China's (sinking?) artificial islands K9Buck 5 112 07-18-2023, 12:59 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  The Titanic and interesting facts zigbee 12 169 04-17-2023, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Syncro
  Interesting case. 3rdgensooner 5 135 03-13-2023, 09:53 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  Interesting Video lrrps21 0 72 01-29-2023, 09:59 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Interesting development at work P1tchblack 9 205 01-11-2023, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Bonebuck
  Dems running an awfully interesting strategy for 2022 Syncro 20 542 09-16-2022, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Beastdog
  Interesting Take On Wind, Solar and Battery Power BWT30 3 180 08-24-2022, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Syncro
Smile Interesting world Bucktastic1 2 151 08-21-2022, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  Most interesting claim of voter fraud, yet. P1tchblack 22 1,787 06-27-2022, 06:42 PM
Last Post: davebucknut