Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box of ballots found in dumpster - follow up
Postal Inspectors make arrest.  No photo of the subject but he doesn't sound Irish.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — A former U.S. Postal Service worker was charged with tossing dozens of absentee ballots and other mail that was found in a dumpster in Kentucky, the U.S. attorneyâ€s office said.

DeShawn Bojgere, 30, of Louisville, was charged with delay or destruction of mail, a news release from U.S. Attorney Russell Colemanâ€s office said in a news release Monday.

The mail included approximately 111 general election absentee ballots that were being mailed form the Jefferson County clerkâ€s office to voters, as well as 69 mixed class pieces of mail, 320 second-class pieces of mail and two national election campaign flyers from a political party in Florida, the release said.

Bojgere told Postal Service special agents that he was responsible for discarding the mail, prosecutors said. He faces up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine if convicted.

It was not known whether he is represented by a lawyer who could comment on his behalf.

EDIT:  photo located

[Image: DeShawn-Bogjere-10-27.jpg]
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

This is just what's being caught.  This crap is going on all over the place.  How the media look us in the eye, with a straight face no less, and continuously tells us that there's no voter fraud.  I SMFH in contempt for those clowns.
(10-28-2020, 08:47 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: This is just what's being caught.  This crap is going on all over the place.  How the media look us in the eye, with a straight face no less, and continuously tells us that there's no voter fraud.  I SMFH in contempt for those clowns.

I don't think anyone claims that there is no voter fraud.
P1tchblack Wrote:
ScarletHayes Wrote:This is just what's being caught.  This crap is going on all over the place.  How the media look us in the eye, with a straight face no less, and continuously tells us that there's no voter fraud.  I SMFH in contempt for those clowns.

I don't think anyone claims that there is no voter fraud.
No...just every liberal you ask.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
They claim virtually none or an insignificant amount.  I say BS.  When you have close elections, little cases here and there become hugely significant.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chicago announces existence of 10K uncounted, mail-in, ballots K9Buck 64 978 03-28-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: zigbee
  NASA found Planet X Wormwood in 1983 computerbuck 7 128 01-19-2024, 06:12 PM
Last Post: dunefan
  Found the one other guy on the planet that's... ScarletHayes 20 285 12-22-2023, 10:47 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  So, mail in ballots really aren't safe... Syncro 62 1,104 12-13-2023, 02:06 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Henry Ree found guilty of fabricating evidence P1tchblack 11 245 07-23-2023, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  Robert Dinero's grandson found dead at 19 davebucknut 35 654 07-07-2023, 06:14 AM
Last Post: davebucknut
  WLW radio found good news anchor for the weekends. Big Reds fan and Bengals fan zigbee 4 132 05-15-2023, 08:31 AM
  I found the needle in the haystack, ONE Democrat with some integrity (Robert Kennedy) K9Buck 26 390 05-01-2023, 07:22 AM
  Ballots versus Votes Hightop77 41 730 11-14-2022, 06:08 PM
Last Post: dunefan
  Mystery of dead 5 year old boy found in suitcase solved. Hightop77 7 206 10-27-2022, 09:43 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck