Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive outlook is what leads to positive results.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K9BuckSo Trump will stupidly nominate another leftist to be FBI Director, right?
I was stunned when I heard that Trump was nominating Christopher Wray.  

Wray needs to be fired along with the next, highest-ranking officials and lawyers, etc.  They ALL need to go.  And then a bonafide PATRIOT needs to be put in charge of cleaning that cesspool.  

I have little confidence that Trump will get the job done.  I would LOVE to be wrong.
Trump only hires the very best people. I guess Wray is gonna help drain the FBI swamp. Yeah right.
You guys, Wray was brought in right after Comey in 2017.  He (Trump) was still a newbie at the DC game.  Was likely given a lot of bad advice from DC insiders.  I mean in hindsight He made a bunch of bad picks.  Jeff Sessions one of them.  Heck I thought Jeff would be great when he chose him.  

If Trump wins, this time around it needs to be an outsider.  What do you guys think of a Bernard Kerrick type, or does he have too much baggage?
(10-28-2020, 07:56 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: You guys, Wray was brought in right after Comey in 2017.  He was still a newbie at the DC game.  Was likely given a lot of bad advice from DC insiders.  I mean in hindsight He made a bunch of bad picks.  Jeff Sessions one of them.  Heck I thought Jeff would be great when he chose him.  

If Trump wins, this time around it needs to be an outsider.  What do you guys think of a Bernard Kerrick type, or does he have too much baggage?
I would go pure hardliners, people like sheriff david clarke (not him per se, but people like him).

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(10-28-2020, 08:02 AM)davebucknut Wrote:
(10-28-2020, 07:56 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: You guys, Wray was brought in right after Comey in 2017.  He was still a newbie at the DC game.  Was likely given a lot of bad advice from DC insiders.  I mean in hindsight He made a bunch of bad picks.  Jeff Sessions one of them.  Heck I thought Jeff would be great when he chose him.  

I would go pure hardliners, people like sheriff david clarke (not him per se, but people like him).

I like it.  Is sheriff Joe from Mericopa county still kicking?  Now that pick would pizz off a lot of people.   Big Grin

Flynn's lawyer. I forget her name, but she's great. Sidney Powell, maybe?
I agree, a hardliner law enforcement type. He's had 4 years, he's not stupid, don't put up another insider.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(10-28-2020, 08:11 AM)Beastdog Wrote:

Another great choice!  Man that one would be a middle finger into the eye of the swamp.  I love it.   Big Grin  That lady would clean that place out yesterday.  The agency would fully cooperate with Durham as well.  I mean, if Durham was still interested in finishing his job and all.  If not, Barr, or whoever the next AG is, will find someone to get errr done.  She could take that job (AG) as well as far as I'm concerned.
(10-28-2020, 08:24 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(10-28-2020, 08:11 AM)Beastdog Wrote:

Another great choice!  Man that one would be a middle finger into the eye of the swamp.  I love it.   Big Grin  That lady would clean that place out yesterday.  The agency would fully cooperate with Durham as well.  I mean, if Durham was still interested in finishing his job and all.  If not, Barr, or whoever the next AG is, will find someone to get errr done.  She could take that job (AG) as well as far as I'm concerned.

Scar, Scar, Scar, ....  .  Durham is part of the problem and needs to be fired ASAP along with Barr and Wray and many people at levels just below them.  Durham had zero intention of doing a real investigation.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(10-28-2020, 08:44 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(10-28-2020, 08:24 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Another great choice!  Man that one would be a middle finger into the eye of the swamp.  I love it.   Big Grin  That lady would clean that place out yesterday.  The agency would fully cooperate with Durham as well.  I mean, if Durham was still interested in finishing his job and all.  If not, Barr, or whoever the next AG is, will find someone to get errr done.  She could take that job (AG) as well as far as I'm concerned.

Scar, Scar, Scar, ....  .  Durham is part of the problem and needs to be fired ASAP along with Barr and Wray and many people at levels just below them.  Durham had zero intention of doing a real investigation.

I'm with ya.  That's why I said if Durham was still interested in finishing/doing his job.  Powell as AG would make me salivate even more than Powell as director of the FBI.
These are all wishes that will probably never come true.
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time
(10-28-2020, 08:10 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(10-28-2020, 08:02 AM)davebucknut Wrote:

I like it.  Is sheriff Joe from Mericopa county still kicking?  Now that pick would pizz off a lot of people.   Big Grin
Yes he is still kicking but he is 120 years old.  Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump needs to go away K9Buck 1,252 32,494 11 hours ago
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Is Nevada another corrupt leftist craphole? K9Buck 44 628 02-20-2024, 11:33 PM
Last Post: maize
  Example 27,310,693 of why to avoid leftist jurisdictions K9Buck 3 126 12-16-2023, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Syncro
  17-year-old, black, leftist, terrorist, killed by police after shooting K9 K9Buck 4 135 09-04-2023, 12:49 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  The hilarious thing about leftist atheists is that... K9Buck 0 57 07-21-2023, 10:12 PM
  NBC leftist laments "Who is going to police Tucker Carlson"? K9Buck 0 69 05-10-2023, 10:42 AM
  Godless, leftist, lying, TRASH accuses Elon Musk of being a racist K9Buck 13 291 05-07-2023, 08:55 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Leftist 4Chan user arrested for threatening to kill Florida sheriff K9Buck 1 94 03-18-2023, 01:42 AM
  Leftist liberals are the most racist people on the earth zigbee 2 108 10-10-2022, 02:38 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Another Nutjob Leftist Trying to take a Senate Seat Beastdog 4 169 10-09-2022, 05:01 PM
Last Post: davebucknut