Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Your life doesn't get better by chance. It gets better by change. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inquiring minds want to know....
One of our long time posters has changed his name.  Maybe there was discussion on this, but if there wasn't, I think there needs to be.

Maizeblue??????  Now Maize??????  Are you transitioning?  Is this a metamorphosis before our eyes?

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
I don't know why you're always trying to bring color into the discussion.
Ala, you have good eye.   I'll change anyone's name if desired.  He wanted to change his.
Make America Honest Again
(10-20-2020, 02:39 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: I don't know why you're always trying to bring color into the discussion.

Bama is a total racist.
Well, I do live in Alabama.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
Word on the street is Maze changed his name to honor the distinguished Crazy Mazie Hirono. after seeing her brilliant questioning of ACB last week.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do Black Minds Matter? P1tchblack 27 2,772 10-15-2020, 05:22 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  James Carville, LSU GRAD: We've Lost our damn minds zigbee 13 1,114 02-08-2020, 02:18 PM
Last Post: lrrps21