Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election a mere formality. It's over. Was stolen in advance
Things are starting to make sense now regarding the upcoming election.  Things like these crazy polls showing Biden way up are simply cover for the election theft that will be taking place in key states---either by relaxed signature matching laws and/or mail-in itself, etc, etc, etc...  All these state lawsuits, mail-in, etc... were implemented to steal the election.  I mean seriously, if this were a normal year with a normal election process, and legitimate polls, Trump would be way up, but he isn't.  I suspect fraudulent polls are working in concert with the lawyers stealing the election.  The fraudulent polls will then be later cited to legitimize Biden's upcoming win.  Trust me, there is NO WAY Biden is up double digits anywhere outside of deep blue states.  NO WAY.  No friggin way.

Joe Biden is a disaster.  The campaign is a joke.  But this is 2020, and I now think he walks away with the win.  Why?  Because it's already been stolen out from under us.  Again, the polls are the cover story.  The wider the margin the more believable when explaining his close wins in swing states.  

It's all baked in.  It's over.  Elections that all of us grew up with are now a thing of the past.  Covid has ushered in mail-in.  The left doesn't even need Texas anymore.  And those of you that actually believe mail-in is just a one time thing?  Lol.  Good luck ever getting rid of it.  Welcome to fundamental transformation.  It's faaaaaaantastic!  

Now am I saying wave the white flag and give up and not vote?  NO!  Go vote!  There's still a Loyd Christmas chance.  Plus I will be thrilled to be wrong, but sadly I don't think I am.  GOP lawyers scrambling to play catch-up leading up to election day, but it's probably too late.
My wife and I were talking about this...unfortunately I agree. Just waiting for the fat woman😥
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time
People continue to live in denial and discount the importance of the new race demographics in America.  We tried to tell you.  If we had 1980 demographics Trump would win in a massive landslide.  
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(10-07-2020, 09:20 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: People continue to live in denial and discount the importance of the new race demographics in America.  We tried to tell you.  If we had 1980 demographics Trump would win in a massive landslide.  

Demographics play a role for sure, but this thing has been stolen.  Come on, who is excited to vote for Joe Biden?  Sure there are many people excited to vote against Donald Trump.  That part I get, but that doesn't explain all of the votes Biden will receive.  

The theft simply piggy-backed on their good fortune of Covid.  Trump had this thing humming.  He was kicking azz and taking names for 3 solid years, and then the China virus lands in our lap.  Game changer.  Everything turned upside down.  This nation is now on the verge of electing a dementia riddled guy that rarely leaves his basement.  How does something like that happen?  It's called a YUGE assist.  Stir up the fear machine on Covid and voting, and voila...   America changed forever going forward.  Pretty soon house pets and plants will be voting, if they aren't already.
(10-07-2020, 09:33 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(10-07-2020, 09:20 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: People continue to live in denial and discount the importance of the new race demographics in America.  We tried to tell you.  If we had 1980 demographics Trump would win in a massive landslide.  

Demographics play a role for sure, but this thing has been stolen.  Come on, who is excited to vote for Joe Biden?  Sure there are many people excited to vote against Donald Trump.  That part I get, but that doesn't explain all of the votes Biden will receive.  

The theft simply piggy-backed on their good fortune of Covid.  Trump had this thing humming.  He was kicking azz and taking names for 3 solid years, and then the China virus lands in our lap.  Game changer.  Everything turned upside down.  This nation is now on the verge of electing a dementia riddled guy that rarely leaves his basement.  How does something like that happen?  It's called a YUGE assist.  Stir up the fear machine on Covid and voting, and voila...   America changed forever going forward.  Pretty soon house pets and plants will be voting, if they aren't already.

Excitement has nothing to do with it.  Do you understand that if anyone but Trump had gotten the GOP nomination in 2016, Hillary Clinton would be our President?  Trump was able to secure many white union Democrat votes in key states and that is the reason he won but he did so by very thin margins.  Trump won the white vote by 54-39% but got slaughtered 91-6% and 66-28% with blacks and Hispanics.  There simply aren't enough white voters now to allow the GOP to win.  Going from an 85% white country to less than 60% has consequences.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

It ainâ€t over.
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
Trump is going to win in a massive landslide. The silent majority will speak again. The polls are BS!!!!!!!!

Trump is going to get a large portion of Black voters that will be unheard of. Watch and see.
(10-07-2020, 09:55 PM)Bonebuck Wrote: Trump is going to win in a massive landslide. The silent majority will speak again. The polls are BS!!!!!!!!
I'll be the first in line to eat crow!
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time
(10-07-2020, 09:43 PM)dkeener67 Wrote: It ainâ€t over.

A little Chicken Little flavor to my post for sure, but when I see these whacked out polls in Biden's favor it makes sense as a sort of feedback loop that the media will reference to explain away Joe's win.  I mean, a double digit lead?  Seriously?  Come on, no way.  A 22 point swing of seniors, in the state of Michigan, toward Biden after one debate????  THEE demo that religiously watches Fox News?  Are you kidding me? 

Doesn't make any sense, unless, unless you are setting up your cover story in advance. 

This is just nuts.
There is a silent majority that will come out and vote for Trump.
There are also Democrats that love guns, and are against partial birth abortions that will silently vote Trump
I'm looking forward to a Biden win.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
(10-07-2020, 11:10 PM)lrrps21 Wrote: I'm looking forward to a Biden win.
Ok, I'll bite.
Why?
Why have you turned sour to the USA?
You've posted things like this several times and I guess you've explained it before but I must have missed it.
(10-07-2020, 11:10 PM)lrrps21 Wrote: I'm looking forward to a Biden win.
Seriously?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
The war is won or lost before it is fought....LRRPS21

What I think you are discounting is the Republican ground forces. When they decide to play the game they can be just as dirty and learn how to register and how to harvest votes.

Soros must be taken out of the equation. Somehow. Election interference? Foreign money in US domiciled PACs has to end.
Pubs. USA flag waving patriots. Protectionist.

Dems. Marxist and Globalist.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was the 2020 election stolen by deep states? zigbee 94 478 10 hours ago
Last Post: zigbee
  black pilled, deep state, election rigging, etc... ScarletHayes 14 260 03-07-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  More claims of massive voter fraud in Michigan 2020 election K9Buck 68 1,072 03-04-2024, 04:24 PM
Last Post: maize
  Election 2020: Revenge of the Dems P1tchblack 201 33,158 02-12-2024, 05:05 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Mail in ballot study finds Trump won 2020 election computerbuck 11 199 02-11-2024, 11:39 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Congress could decide 2024 election due to 3rd parties zigbee 3 99 01-18-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  So let's say I'm wrong and Trump wins the 24' election K9Buck 70 762 01-15-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Manchin not running for re-election Syncro 16 217 11-10-2023, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Election 2024: Wrath of the Joe P1tchblack 10 278 11-09-2023, 02:25 PM
Last Post: maize
  Donald Trump Followers Targeted by FBI as 2024 Election Nears maize 12 211 10-05-2023, 07:33 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack